Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Muntik nako mainlove sa thera but she has a bf and preggy na sya ngayun... saklap

Count your blessings, you dodged a bullet. What if you got in a relationship and then she said she was pregnant, and that the baby is yours. Even if you know its not true, the stress and aggro would be massive. Worse you believe her and support her while she is secretly boinking her baby daddy.

Interestingly, from another thread, I found out that a long time top thera has a husband, and I know that this Thera is wild with maximum service and no restrictions which is great for her regulars, I suppose.

Anyway the poster pointed out that her spouse was a poor guy for not knowing about her work. Though of course that could be an assumption, for all we know hes really open minded and can accept it. After all he cant afford to make her stop and apparently cant afford not to be in deep literally and figuratively with her. And thats the interesting bit, what does it take to get to that mind set.

Anyway, on a tangential note, I remember my frat bros met this girl who was DTF in a nympho free-for-all way, so like 30 guys did her pila balde style. Anyway, some of them would hook up with her from time to time, until like 2-3 years later she would inform callers that kinakan&@& ba kita dati? Sorry ha Di ko na ginagawa yun at May asawa at Anak ako boom

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE
  • Like (+1) 2

You will never know if she has a boytoy on the side. She will never tell you, especially if you're her cash cow. She would want the best of both worlds: a gullible, love-sick guest who is her personal atm and a boytoy whom she screws around with and gives money to. Money which gets from her love-sick guest.

Lucky for me I was able to find out about the boytoy and was able to walk away before things go out of hand

• Like (+1) 1

Na cocompromise talaga ang feeling pag nag sama ang lust and love. gumagaan loob mo lalo na during or after ng session nyo. kaya napapa isip ka na mahal mo yung tao. pero try mo lumipas ng 2 araw if you have the same feeling.

pero if true love talaga yan, good for you. some thera deserved to be loved :)

I agree. It could get confusing. Just try to remember that it is just a business transaction and they are trained to make you feel special and sell that idea so that youll have a good time, therefore better tips.

The Thera who tried to scam me

I felt like I should write this considering the content that has been posted lately. This happened awhile back I just really try not post negative stuff and this is something I would like to forget as well. But after reading the stuff here it brought me back to this incident.

I am not going to go into detail on how I met her since she is still active in the industry but lets call her Ms. K

I been planning on seeing her for a while but been putting it off since I am lazy and just rather visit the spas close to me. But one morning I had problems sleeping and was bored and I saw that she was on duty.

Since there was hardly any traffic at the time I decided to take the plunge and go pay her a visit.

Of course she looked better in the pictures then in person but her personality reminded me of Ms.P. Except on our first encounter she was I can say not very nice to me. But I didnt care I just wanted to see what she was about. For some reason I was pretty forward with her maybe because she was a former top Thera and is well known in the MTC. She actually seemed weary of me. I could tell from her body language that she was not interested at me at all. Keeping her distance when she sat by me. But she was interesting to talk to she seemed to have her future figured out and I like hearing stuff like that and some times I would like to lend support if I can because I like seeing peoples dreams come true.

I went against what I normally do which is get to know the Thera first then asked her out. But with her I just asked out she denied me and told me that they are not allowed to go out with the customers which I know is not true cause I taken out Theras to dinner many of times. I was like ok no problem but I was able to get her personnel number. At least she was kind enough to wait with me at the lounge area while I was waiting for my grab ride. She was getting ready to leave as well and when she was waiting with me I noticed she had an engagement ring. (Red flag right there) I asked her if she was engaged or married she said nope its just for style. I thought that was weird but I didnt think much of it at the time.

Since I liked her personality I decided to see her again. The second time around was a complete 360 she was glad to see me and was really playful. On my first encounter she told me how she did not kiss clients and now she is looking for one and instead of being distance she was really close.

I am a romantic by nature and she was in love with the thought of being loved that seem most important to her. Now she was the one making the moves.She wanted to see me outside the spa but I had things to do and she wanted to swap personal information. Since I am full of myself I just figured that she realized that I am a good catch and this is more of the treatment I am used to. I been trying to catch her off guard on our encounters to see if she had a BF or not. So I just asked her if she has a guy in her life. She told me no she is too busy with school and work to be in a relationship. Oh course me being naive I was like ok that makes sense.

She could have been an actress. The way she was with me I actually believed she had feelings for me and I am no amateur I can tell if the woman is being sincere or not but she got me to believe she had some feelings. Her being a romantic as well I would get texts that say haysss sobra namamiss kita. Lovey dovey stuff like that.

The weekend before I was at Batangas and I met a starlet at a KTV who I was really into. She was everything that I look for physically in a woman tall big natural boobs fair white skin with a feisty attitude. She made all the moves even snuck out of the place she was starting at just to see me. The only problem with her was she was way to forward already planning our future together wanting to have many babies with me so that kind of put me off. But at least I knew her feeling for me where true.

I was planning on taking a weekend trip to one of the different islands and was considering inviting the starlet. But for some reason Ms.K came across my mind. She told me how rough she had it in life (but in reality she was loaded) and I thought it would be nice to take her instead since she might appreciate it more then the starlet since the starlet was loaded with cash and can do whatever she wants

I sent a text to Ms. K that I wanted to invite her with me on a weekend vacation. She seemed trilled on the text and was thanking me and sending me more lovey dovey texts I was like great.

I have this problem where I dont think before I act so I started question myself if this is a good idea or not. But its all good even though the trip was gonna cost me a fortune I was looking forward to it and I was looking forward to spoiling Ms.K (I have this thing for spoiling women)

Fast forward family matters came up and in the back of my mind I was hoping that Ms. K would do something stupid like ask me for money so I can call off the trip that I planned and of course one day I sent a text to say hi and how she was doing and I got a reply that her Lola fell off a chair and hit her head and she needed financial assistance. I told her to let me know what needed to be done and how much it is going to cost. Since my cousin was a doctor a Makati Med I forwarded the info she gave me to my cousin. Of course she lied then I decided to investigate her and would you know it she has a bf she has been seeing for a year.

I didnt know what to think this is the first time this happened to me (unless all the others I have went out with could have had BF I just didnt know about it) but I admit I was hurt. I was looking up information for the trip I was planning on taking her too and I was regretting not inviting the starlet first when she was the one who truly liked me.

I didnt even confront her about her BF I just basically called her a liar and told her that I am not stupid and I wont fall for this. She got mad and told me she wasnt lying and I didnt even reply I just dropped everything just like that.

I guess she never learned about the goose that laid the golden egg at school growing up she just went straight for it and was trying to get the money all at once.

Here is the thing guys I know she truly loved her BF they where even planning on getting married. (I am guessing due to the engagement ring) But when the opportunity came her way she jumped on it. So hopefully the guys here that have a Thera GF wont do the same. Because talk is cheap and action speak louder than words.

So even if your Thera love tells you how much she loves you if she is in a situation where she might run into a bigger better deal and the temptation is just too hard to pass. Like if a Thera where to meet a Pilot who was infatuated with her and is willing to give her 100k a month to get out of the industry haha

After that incident I act differently at the spas. I no longer bring food or snacks when I visit or give extra cash for tip because now I assume that all Theras have some guy that they are taking care off and feel like I am just helping out the boytoy by being generous. Which makes sense because I have seen this in Japan where the Female Hostess would go spend their money on the Male Hostess clubs after the get out of work. I guess the vicious cycle exist everywhere haha.So I just go to spa as a business transaction just in and out.

I am guessing the reason I was successful with Ms. P was because she was a newbie in the industry and she was not on the defense all the time. Ms. K on the other hand is a former top Thera been the the industry for many years and is battle hardened knows about self preservation and she was able to read me like a book. I guess that comes with dealing with many customers over the years

Please dont ask me who she is. I am most likely her only victim since I was pursuing her and she did deny my at first.

Regardless I know there are Theras out there with kind hearts its just the bad ones we like to talk about.

• Like (+1) 4

Na cocompromise talaga ang feeling pag nag sama ang lust and love. gumagaan loob mo lalo na during or after ng session nyo. kaya napapa isip ka na mahal mo yung tao. pero try mo lumipas ng 2 araw if you have the same feeling.

pero if true love talaga yan, good for you. some thera deserved to be loved :)

I agree. Yun lang it's hard to know whether a thera's heart is true. Hehehe

I myself is a big liar. Kahit kelan di pa ako nahuli ng mga naging karelasyon ko na nagloko... Kaya masasabi ko na magaling o marunong din naman ako kumilatis kung ang tao ay nagsisinungaling o binobola lang ako. Pero tama ka, mahirap talaga malaman minsan...,tapos minsan dinmay kwento pa sila na mahahaluan ka ng pity at parang want nalang intindihin sa ginagawa nila.

Edited by liyabsantiago

The Thera who tried to scam me

I felt like I should write this considering the content that has been posted lately. This happened awhile back I just really try not post negative stuff and this is something I would like to forget as well. But after reading the stuff here it brought me back to this incident.

I am not going to go into detail on how I met her since she is still active in the industry but lets call her Ms. K

I been planning on seeing her for a while but been putting it off since I am lazy and just rather visit the spas close to me. But one morning I had problems sleeping and was bored and I saw that she was on duty.

Since there was hardly any traffic at the time I decided to take the plunge and go pay her a visit.

Of course she looked better in the pictures then in person but her personality reminded me of Ms.P. Except on our first encounter she was I can say not very nice to me. But I didnt care I just wanted to see what she was about. For some reason I was pretty forward with her maybe because she was a former top Thera and is well known in the MTC. She actually seemed weary of me. I could tell from her body language that she was not interested at me at all. Keeping her distance when she sat by me. But she was interesting to talk to she seemed to have her future figured out and I like hearing stuff like that and some times I would like to lend support if I can because I like seeing peoples dreams come true.

I went against what I normally do which is get to know the Thera first then asked her out. But with her I just asked out she denied me and told me that they are not allowed to go out with the customers which I know is not true cause I taken out Theras to dinner many of times. I was like ok no problem but I was able to get her personnel number. At least she was kind enough to wait with me at the lounge area while I was waiting for my grab ride. She was getting ready to leave as well and when she was waiting with me I noticed she had an engagement ring. (Red flag right there) I asked her if she was engaged or married she said nope its just for style. I thought that was weird but I didnt think much of it at the time.

Since I liked her personality I decided to see her again. The second time around was a complete 360 she was glad to see me and was really playful. On my first encounter she told me how she did not kiss clients and now she is looking for one and instead of being distance she was really close.

I am a romantic by nature and she was in love with the thought of being loved that seem most important to her. Now she was the one making the moves.She wanted to see me outside the spa but I had things to do and she wanted to swap personal information. Since I am full of myself I just figured that she realized that I am a good catch and this is more of the treatment I am used to. I been trying to catch her off guard on our encounters to see if she had a BF or not. So I just asked her if she has a guy in her life. She told me no she is too busy with school and work to be in a relationship. Oh course me being naive I was like ok that makes sense.

She could have been an actress. The way she was with me I actually believed she had feelings for me and I am no amateur I can tell if the woman is being sincere or not but she got me to believe she had some feelings. Her being a romantic as well I would get texts that say haysss sobra namamiss kita. Lovey dovey stuff like that.

The weekend before I was at Batangas and I met a starlet at a KTV who I was really into. She was everything that I look for physically in a woman tall big natural boobs fair white skin with a feisty attitude. She made all the moves even snuck out of the place she was starting at just to see me. The only problem with her was she was way to forward already planning our future together wanting to have many babies with me so that kind of put me off. But at least I knew her feeling for me where true.

I was planning on taking a weekend trip to one of the different islands and was considering inviting the starlet. But for some reason Ms.K came across my mind. She told me how rough she had it in life (but in reality she was loaded) and I thought it would be nice to take her instead since she might appreciate it more then the starlet since the starlet was loaded with cash and can do whatever she wants

I sent a text to Ms. K that I wanted to invite her with me on a weekend vacation. She seemed trilled on the text and was thanking me and sending me more lovey dovey texts I was like great.

I have this problem where I dont think before I act so I started question myself if this is a good idea or not. But its all good even though the trip was gonna cost me a fortune I was looking forward to it and I was looking forward to spoiling Ms.K (I have this thing for spoiling women)

Fast forward family matters came up and in the back of my mind I was hoping that Ms. K would do something stupid like ask me for money so I can call off the trip that I planned and of course one day I sent a text to say hi and how she was doing and I got a reply that her Lola fell off a chair and hit her head and she needed financial assistance. I told her to let me know what needed to be done and how much it is going to cost. Since my cousin was a doctor a Makati Med I forwarded the info she gave me to my cousin. Of course she lied then I decided to investigate her and would you know it she has a bf she has been seeing for a year.

I didnt know what to think this is the first time this happened to me (unless all the others I have went out with could have had BF I just didnt know about it) but I admit I was hurt. I was looking up information for the trip I was planning on taking her too and I was regretting not inviting the starlet first when she was the one who truly liked me.

I didnt even confront her about her BF I just basically called her a liar and told her that I am not stupid and I wont fall for this. She got mad and told me she wasnt lying and I didnt even reply I just dropped everything just like that.

I guess she never learned about the goose that laid the golden egg at school growing up she just went straight for it and was trying to get the money all at once.

Here is the thing guys I know she truly loved her BF they where even planning on getting married. (I am guessing due to the engagement ring) But when the opportunity came her way she jumped on it. So hopefully the guys here that have a Thera GF wont do the same. Because talk is cheap and action speak louder than words.

So even if your Thera love tells you how much she loves you if she is in a situation where she might run into a bigger better deal and the temptation is just too hard to pass. Like if a Thera where to meet a Pilot who was infatuated with her and is willing to give her 100k a month to get out of the industry haha

After that incident I act differently at the spas. I no longer bring food or snacks when I visit or give extra cash for tip because now I assume that all Theras have some guy that they are taking care off and feel like I am just helping out the boytoy by being generous. Which makes sense because I have seen this in Japan where the Female Hostess would go spend their money on the Male Hostess clubs after the get out of work. I guess the vicious cycle exist everywhere haha.So I just go to spa as a business transaction just in and out.

I am guessing the reason I was successful with Ms. P was because she was a newbie in the industry and she was not on the defense all the time. Ms. K on the other hand is a former top Thera been the the industry for many years and is battle hardened knows about self preservation and she was able to read me like a book. I guess that comes with dealing with many customers over the years

Please dont ask me who she is. I am most likely her only victim since I was pursuing her and she did deny my at first.

Regardless I know there are Theras out there with kind hearts its just the bad ones we like to talk about.

Ganun naman talaga if sa Veteran Thera ka pa nahulog. At least she's out of your system already.

Ganun naman talaga if sa Veteran Thera ka pa nahulog. At least she's out of your system already.

Yeah Bro, if I didnt catch her it could have gotten really ugly. Her being the good actress that she is if we went on vacation together I could have easily fallen for her and I would have ended up giving her a lot and she would just turn around and give it to her true love

Its funny how life works sometimes

Yeah Bro, if I didnt catch her it could have gotten really ugly. Her being the good actress that she is if we went on vacation together I could have easily fallen for her and I would have ended up giving her a lot and she would just turn around and give it to her true love

Its funny how life works sometimes

Bilang lang sa kamay ang matino at totoo

Mostly its all about how much you can give

Recently i have an eye for this newbie thera i got her once

After a few days i invited her out

Alam na this then kami na

Before we seperated inabutan ko sya just to test

If we are for real, tinangap but i was thinking that's ok besides its not that big amount pang kain lng.

Then this past few days panay ang invite sa spa

Hahaha. .panay parinig wala pa sya gawa

Kaya for me limited lang ang makahanap na ang gusto tunay na relasyon.

Pera pera lang talaga

Edited by masarap kumain ako
  • Like (+1) 1

Bilang lang sa kamay ang matino at totoo

Recently i have an eye for this newbie thera i got her once

After a few days i invited her out

Alam na this then kami na

Before we seperated inabutan ko sya just to test

If we are for real, tinangap but i was thinking that's ok besides its not that big amount pang kain lng.

Then this past few days panay ang invite sa spa

Hahaha. .panay parinig wala pa sya gawa

Kaya for me limited lang ang makahanap na ang gusto tunay na relasyon.

Pera pera lang talaga

Damn, this is so true

tanggapin na nating lahat na hindi pwede dito sa spa industry kung ang hanap natin ay isang matino at masayang relationship.

sakit sa ulo, sakit sa puso at most esp sakit sa bulsa ang mararanasan kung kaw ay magkakagf ng isang thera.

full of deceit and lies ang alam nila.

agree. living 2 identities.

pleasure and well finance

tama ka jan. kadalasan kase you need to think with your head (with brain) before falling for a thera. minsan kase ung head sa baba nauuna eh. hindi naten naiisip na part talaga ng trabaho nila yung maging super lambing, close, etc... sa mga clients. mga clients naman namimisinterpret nila ung ganung approach - lalo na pag baguhan sa Espa ang client.

tama ka jan. kadalasan kase you need to think with your head (with brain) before falling for a thera. minsan kase ung head sa baba nauuna eh. hindi naten naiisip na part talaga ng trabaho nila yung maging super lambing, close, etc... sa mga clients. mga clients naman namimisinterpret nila ung ganung approach - lalo na pag baguhan sa Espa ang client.

Agree. Then the GM will wake up with an empty wallet. Hehehe

• Like (+1) 1

Pera pera lang talaga

If that where true, then why are the Theras chasing the guys with no money and even giving those guys financial assistance.

I use to think it was all about the money, but now I dont know what to think.

But I know one thing Theras like feeling loved just like any other woman out there

tanggapin na nating lahat na hindi pwede dito sa spa industry kung ang hanap natin ay isang matino at masayang relationship.

sakit sa ulo, sakit sa puso at most esp sakit sa bulsa ang mararanasan kung kaw ay magkakagf ng isang thera.

full of deceit and lies ang alam nila.

very true! so the real challenge here is make her fall for you and turn the tide. heh parang impossible naman yata :blink: haha