Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

True Story ito,

Long time ago meron isang mag asawang kastilaloy sa bayan namin. Maraming lupain at meron unico hijo (solong anak na lalaki). Nag aral sa Manila si Unico Hijo, at sa kanyang boarding house meron kalapit na videoke bar. Na-in love si Unico Hijo sa isang GRO, nagkatuluyan at pinakasalan at tinanggap naman si GRO ng magulang ni Unico Hijo. Nakaraan ang ilang taon, pumanaw na yung mag asawang kastila at lahat ng ari-arian ay minana ni Unico Hijo. Nakaraan ng ilang taon, inatake sa puso si Unico Hijo (mataba kasi, hundi maingat sa pagkain at walang ehersisyo) at namatay.

Kaya ngayon, si ex-GRO ang solong may ari-ng ekta-ektaryang lupain, mga bahay at mga gusaling paupahan sa aming bayan. Sitting pretty na si ex-GRO at umiikot sa bayan namin na naka Pajerong amoy casa pa. Mga late 40's na si GRO ngayon at pila-pila ang mga manliligaw na umaasang maka parte sa kayamanan ng mag asawang kastilaloy.

Meron palang isang anak si Unico Hijo at si ex-GRO, solong anak na lalaki rin na addict sa shabu.

I wanna see a relationship here devoid of financial support. Where the GM does not constantly poke into the business of the thera while on duty. Who only sees her when she gets off or onto work and not in between. Where they date outside instead of the cubicle. Where they do not constantly look into each other's mobile phones. Where they proudly post pictures of each other in their social networks.

• Like (+1) 1

Mahirap ma fall baka di ka na makaahon pag nahulog ka hehe, buti ako after mahulog sa thera nakaahon na, nag spa pa din ngayon pero di na tulad dati na maiinlab pa sa thera. Masakit masaktan lalong alam mo na wala kayong patutunguhan sa huli.

Mas lalong masakip if you discover na iniputan ka na pala................and buhay dalaga pala yung gusto nya....................

True Story ito,

Long time ago meron isang mag asawang kastilaloy sa bayan namin. Maraming lupain at meron unico hijo (solong anak na lalaki). Nag aral sa Manila si Unico Hijo, at sa kanyang boarding house meron kalapit na videoke bar. Na-in love si Unico Hijo sa isang GRO, nagkatuluyan at pinakasalan at tinanggap naman si GRO ng magulang ni Unico Hijo. Nakaraan ang ilang taon, pumanaw na yung mag asawang kastila at lahat ng ari-arian ay minana ni Unico Hijo. Nakaraan ng ilang taon, inatake sa puso si Unico Hijo (mataba kasi, hundi maingat sa pagkain at walang ehersisyo) at namatay.

Kaya ngayon, si ex-GRO ang solong may ari-ng ekta-ektaryang lupain, mga bahay at mga gusaling paupahan sa aming bayan. Sitting pretty na si ex-GRO at umiikot sa bayan namin na naka Pajerong amoy casa pa. Mga late 40's na si GRO ngayon at pila-pila ang mga manliligaw na umaasang maka parte sa kayamanan ng mag asawang kastilaloy.

Meron palang isang anak si Unico Hijo at si ex-GRO, solong anak na lalaki rin na addict sa shabu.

WoW! Pwede ipalabas sa "Mapagkailanman" or Ma-ala-ala mo kaya"...... :D

I wanna see a relationship here devoid of financial support. Where the GM does not constantly poke into the business of the thera while on duty. Who only sees her when she gets off or onto work and not in between. Where they date outside instead of the cubicle. Where they do not constantly look into each other's mobile phones. Where they proudly post pictures of each other in their social networks.

Napasaya naman nyan, napaka ideal. Siguro walang drama dyan, walang hanapan kung nasaan na yung isa't isa. Walang lungkot, duda pag di magkasama.. Swerte naman nakakaranas nyan..

May kilala akong ganito... Well almost... Not all that is listed here is... Pero madaming similarities... I guess we can safely say... Totoo ang feelings... Hope to see them work their relationship outside of this circle...

✌✌

Nabasa ko sa post ni Tolonges...

Since the girl is being intimate (HJ is an act of physical intimacy too) with other guys, would it be acceptable that the GM can be intimate with other girls, provided that the act is the same?

Besides, if hindi involved ang feelings while the other is doing something with someone else, ok lang dapat di ba?

What do you think?

Equal rights=equal wrongs?

Consider lang Sir, your special someone may have no choice but to be intimate,or at least simulate it, with others. By insisting on doing the same with others you end up hurting her more than what she may already bear from having to be in the industry. Again, case to case, hard to generalize.

Nabasa ko sa post ni Tolonges...

Since the girl is being intimate (HJ is an act of physical intimacy too) with other guys, would it be acceptable that the GM can be intimate with other girls, provided that the act is the same?

Besides, if hindi involved ang feelings while the other is doing something with someone else, ok lang dapat di ba?

What do you think?

Edited by MarshalFox

Equal rights=equal wrongs?

Consider lang Sir, your special someone may have no choice but to be intimate,or at least simulate it, with others. By insisting on doing the same with others you end up hurting her more than what she may already bear from having to be in the industry. Again, case to case, hard to generalize.

Then would it be the best thing to take both of yourselves out of the industry?

sa mundo ng spakol....

gm ako , thera ka....tinanggap at kinaya ko ang pagiging thera mo....

but to be fair, dapat mo rin tanggapin ang pagiging gm ko , db....

pero kung di mo kaya....hindi tayo pwede....

salamat

Hi GMs,

Been awhile since I posted here. Good to be back.

Anyway, I understand your point sir, but I have to respectfully disagree. Our case as therapists is different. This is a job for us, for you GMs its purely entertainment. When we entered the thera world, we gave up the freedom of choice on who can touch our body, who we can get intimate with us...You GMs still have that freedom that we don't.

Thus, we cannot stop you from choosing other theras, but we will definitely appreciate you more if you stick with the one thera that you have admitted having an emotional attachment with.

May

• Like (+1) 4

But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt if other guys touch you... it may be a job for you, but it hurts nonetheless as this activity is meant for lovers.

Which is why the ideal thing is both of you get out of the industry...

Unless one or both will stay there for a prolonged period, the releationship will definitely end into ruin...

But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt if other guys touch you... it may be a job for you, but it hurts nonetheless as this activity is meant for lovers.

Which is why the ideal thing is both of you get out of the industry...

Unless one or both will stay there for a prolonged period, the releationship will definitely end into ruin...

Hi,

Cause and effect...This is the reality of the industry sir. GMs do not go to spas to find love. They go in these establishments to have instant gratification. In the instances that a GM does fall for a thera, he should know for a fact what that entails. It means having to accept the truth that other men may get intimate with us, that other men may kiss, touch and caress our most private parts, that other men may do to us what is usually reserved only for love partners.

If the guys mindset is "I should get other theras because other men touches her anyway", then yes, the relationship is doomed to fail. Real love entrails sacrifice. If it hurts the GM to think that he is "sharing" the love of his life with other men, how do you think we feel about the situation? It does not lift our spirits that we are being objectified, being put on display with a certain price tag, but hey, this is reality. And we chose to enter into this reality knowing full well what it means. I just hope GM suitors accept that too.

May

Edited by curvermay
  • Like (+1) 2

Hi,

Cause and effect...This is the reality of the industry sir. GMs do not go to spas to find love. They go in these establishments to have instant gratification. In the instances that a GM does fall for a thera, he should know for a fact what that entails. It means having to accept the truth that other men may get intimate with us, that other men may kiss, touch and caress our most private parts, that other men may do to us what is usually reserved only for love partners.

If the guys mindset is "I should get other theras because other men touches her anyway", then yes, the relationship is doomed to fail. Real love entrails sacrifice. If it hurts the GM to think that he is "sharing" the love of his life with other men, how do you think we feel about the situation? It does not lift our spirits that we are being objectified, being put on display with a certain price tag, but hey, this is reality. And we chose to enter into this reality knowing full well what it means. I just hope GM suitors accept that too.

May

Yes while it is true we are not looking for love, but if it were up to me and I do find one, I would not proceed into a relationship with her until I can help her get out of the industry and then proceed from there.

It would be unfair for both her and me if we were in a relationship while being here.

But that is just me...

Hi,

May

Tama si May, tanggap dapat ng GM, trabaho yun, wala lang yun, kahit gaano sya kalambing sa iba, kahit gaano kalupit ang nabasa ko sa FR, aminin ko nagseselos ako, pero saglit lang, nawawala din agad kasi alam ko part ng trabaho yun. Sa part ko naman di ko kaya ko kumuha ng iba.. Sa kanya lang ako... Dapat naman ganun di ba..

Hi GMs,

Been awhile since I posted here. Good to be back.

Anyway, I understand your point sir, but I have to respectfully disagree. Our case as therapists is different. This is a job for us, for you GMs its purely entertainment. When we entered the thera world, we gave up the freedom of choice on who can touch our body, who we can get intimate with us...You GMs still have that freedom that we don't.

Thus, we cannot stop you from choosing other theras, but we will definitely appreciate you more if you stick with the one thera that you have admitted having an emotional attachment with.

May

Thank you madam May for your insights. Very well said, and I admire you more for that.Two thumbs up my dear...

Well....its easily said but very hard to be done...peace.