Boston Celtics

Stop reading at let me educate you. Not just fiba un bang naglalaro parin players while ung iba nag babakasyon at pag nag start na season polished parin ung mga naglaro sa fiba or any official basketball game.

Also, rereply ka sana related sa lakers vs boston finals 2019 dahil un nireplyan ko.

Post ko hinde ko pa nakita nakuha na si kemba at di ko pa nakita kasama lahat sa fiba 4 boston players.

If u ask nba players kung ano experience nakukuha sa fiba amor olympic games marami top coaches dun. Popovich steve kerr etc at kung wala ka natutunan eh inutil yun player pagopen ng nba season

After knowing all that, researching and reading your post. Theyre a beast in the east. I kinda like them with brad stevsn

So you're pointing out the conditioning and the readiness of a player who played in the FIBA. The FIBA will last only two weeks in September. There will be a lull after that until October. I don't think there's any difference relative to the conditioning and readiness of players who did not play in the FIBA to players playing in the FIBA. NBA training camp starts on same date for every NBA team. Yes, Pop is an NBA coaching legend but he is not Brad Stevens. Different folks, different strokes. But yes, the Celtic players may learn a thing or two from Popovich but eventually, the Cs players will have to live under Brad's system.

As for next year's NBA Finals, every one is entitled to their opinion but it's still too early to say if the Cs will, indeed, qualify for the NBA Finals and I am already a Celtic fan. The least I can say is that the Cs will qualify for the playoffs.

Edited by will robie
  • 1 month later...

The Cs beat the Hornets by one in an NBA pre-season game. The Cs with their patented balanced-scoring attack as 5 players scored in double figures. Kemba should concentrate more in being an orchestrator and should be a scorer when there is a scoring drought.

Edited by will robie
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that I won't be expecting alot of noise out of this thread during the season. :lol: :P

Boston will be in the top 4 in the East but I don't know how they'll get through the 76ers. Kanter won't be able to guard horford and Embiid. The way Baynes is playing right now I'm 100% sure Celtics are regretting not signing him

• 5 weeks later...

IMHO, while Kemba has been really good for the Cs, it's been the play of Marcus Smart that has elevated the Celtics to the top of the Eastern standings, at least upto this point of the season. He's been superb on the defensive end - even guarding players much taller - which in turn has lifted the entire team's defensive effort. Would be interesting when they go back to full strength - will they go small ball with Kemba, Smart, Tatum, Hayward and Brown, or slash minutes from their wings to go with a traditional big - Theis or Kanter.

Master ... you are missed :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Adam Silver has not made a decision yet on whether to re-start the season which is supposed to be playoff time. If the NBA decides to re-start and jump right into the playoffs, it will be Philly vs. Boston in the first round. If this happens, I am betting on my Celtics to clobber the Sixers in 6.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Celtics win Game 1 vs. the Sixers. Tatum is stepping it up in the playoffs with 32 points, 13 caroms and 3 blocks. Jaylen Brown was not far behind with 29 points, 6 rebounds and 3 steals. The dynamic duo of the Jays is not the future of the Cs.They are the present.

Edited by lee sawyer