i guess i spoke too soon

the Raptors and coach Nurse are making me eat my words

Celtics no longer look 'invincible' at this stage

Peaked too soon?

i guess i spoke too soon

the Raptors and coach Nurse are making me eat my words

Celtics no longer look 'invincible' at this stage

Peaked too soon?

In Game 3, the Celtics had an atrocious defensive rotation in the final play, hence, Anunoby hitting the open shot. In Game 4, it was a bad shooting night for the Cs. This could have been easily 3-1 but it is what it is. I am still confident the Celtics are the better team and will win this series eventually. If the Cs lose this series, there will be trolls who will quote this post or "magpapaprining." :lol:

If this goes to Game 7

I still bet on the Celtics going to next round

It will go to Game 7. Walker was missing in this game in terms of production. I believe this would have been over in 5 if the Cs didn't have that stupid defensive breakdown in the waning seconds of Game 3 and left Anunoby wide open. The question is do the Raptors have enough in the tank after this emotional win for them?

It will go to Game 7. Walker was missing in this game in terms of production. I believe this would have been over in 5 if the Cs didn't have that stupid defensive breakdown in the waning seconds of Game 3 and left Anunoby wide open. The question is do the Raptors have enough in the tank after this emotional win for them?

the Game 6 2OT win for the defending champs is their 'last hurrah' for this season in the NBA bubble

losing KL is just so 'big and key' piece

i still salute coach Nurse and the team

but got to replace Gasol and get two more major pieces to be a contender again

the Game 6 2OT win for the defending champs is their 'last hurrah' for this season in the NBA bubble

losing KL is just so 'big and key' piece

i still salute coach Nurse and the team

but got to replace Gasol and get two more major pieces to be a contender again

The Cs are missing GH and Walker had an off night in Game 6. The Jays have been brilliant in this series. Theis, Smart and Walker have been giving ample support. I am still confident the Cs take this series.

The Cs are taking on the Heat. The Jays were impressive and so was Smart. Walker was bottled up in this game. Smart made a key defensive play by blocking a Powell lay up with under a minute left and was the play of the game as a conversion would have tied the score. Smart deserves that place in the All-Defensive First Team. The Heat and the Cs seem to match up well but the Cs have the advantage in the Crowder vs Tatum match-up or Brown vs Crowder match-up. Walker and Smart have the advantage in the back court match-up against Dragic and Robinson, in my opinion.

Edited by lee sawyer

HEAT drew first blood against the CELTICS, 117-114

Celtics game is SCIENCE, balanced, efficient

Heat game is MOMENTUM, aggressive, resilient

After game 4, i'll make my prediction who will get the W to advance to the FINALS in the bubble

The difference in this game was Jae Crowder who had to prove himself to his former team but I don't think Crowder can sustain that scoring. He was red-hot from three. The Heat got good games from four of their starters. I thought Tatum had an easy dunk when Adebayo came out of nowhere to reject it. Adebayo deserves a place in the All-Defensive Second Team. I still think the Cs can pull this off. GH is reportedly coming back this series.

Edited by lee sawyer

Finals Game 2 101-106. Miami take a commanding 2-0 lead and outscored Boston in the third quarter 37-17 and forced the Celtics to 7 turnovers in that period to end the quarter with an 84-77 that highlighted a buzzer beating 3 point shot by Kelly Olynyk and followed by a driving lay up by Goran Dragic. Kemba Walker leads Celtics with his game high 23 points.

Celtics now on the ropes

they got beat in the 2nd half

Heat gets stronger as the game wears on

they execute well on a close out grind game

Celtics must be hungrier to take game 3

if not, it will be goodbye to this series

Celtics now on the ropes

they got beat in the 2nd half

Heat gets stronger as the game wears on

they execute well on a close out grind game

Celtics must be hungrier to take game 3

if not, it will be goodbye to this series

It was a disappointing third quarter. I blame this on the Cs for being lax after being up big. The Heat are a scrappy team and have a lot of heart. Also, I give credit to Spo for being a great coach. The key play during the waning moments of the game was the Theis switch on Dragic two times. Those two plays broke the camel's back so to speak. Theis played great defense on Dragic in those two plays but when someone is waxing hot, you can't do anything about it. Hopefully, GH will suit up in the next games. Until the Heat win four, this series ain't over.

Celtic haters revel in the fact that Marcus Smart shouted in the locker room after this disappointing loss. Larry Bird called his team mates "sissies" after the Lakers annihilated the Celtics in Game 3 of the 1984 NBA Finals. After that, the Cs won 3 of the next 4 games to win the title. My point is this. Smart as one of the leaders wanted to wake up the Cs from the stupor of losing the first two games.

Edited by lee sawyer

Celtic haters revel in the fact that Marcus Smart shouted in the locker room after this disappointing loss. Larry Bird called his team mates "sissies" after the Lakers annihilated the Celtics in Game 3 of the 1984 NBA Finals. After that, the Cs won 3 of the next 4 games to win the title. My point is this. Smart as one of the leaders wanted to wake up the Cs from the stupor of losing the first two games.

energy is gone in the 2nd Half.

offense is stagnant

defense is shattering

this team can beat the Miami they just need to play as a team

energy is gone in the 2nd Half.

offense is stagnant

defense is shattering

this team can beat the Miami they just need to play as a team

The Cs were playing as a team. However, they collapsed again in the third quarter. Moreover, Dragic was waxing hot last night. You can't do anything about it but play good defense and hope Dragic misses. Theis played good defense in the last two minutes when he was forced to switch to Dragic because of two picks.