Boston Celtics

The Jays were their usual selves during this game. The Cs were a bit lethargic in the 4th as they let the Heat take possession of some 50-59 balls. I like GH as the sixth man. He played a relatively good game coming from injury. It seems that Spo has learned from Gunebra the never-say-die spirit and imparted this to his team. Scrappy bunch the Miami Heat are. Great comeback win for the Cs. Props to Marcus Smart for making clutch free throws in the dying minutes.

Edited by lee sawyer

sana umabot ito sa 7 games para di mahirapan ang LAKERS if manalo sila bukas against DENVER...

Your opinion is duly noted. However, the talent disparity between AD/James and the rest of the Lakers is a big gulf. I have to admit that the two best players in a potential Boston-LA finale are James and Davis but the next 5 best players in that potential series belongs to Boston. As a Cs fan, I am a bit wary of the James/AD combo, undisputedly the best SF/PF combo in the NBA but Tatum, Brown, Smart, Walker and Hayward aren't exactly pushovers. Hayward, Walker and Tatum were All-Stars. Smart is in the NBA All-Defensive First Team and Brown is playing like an All-Star.

Edited by lee sawyer

The HEATS must win this in 6.

If it goes to 7, the CELTICS will take this.

and go to the finals against the LAKERS!

The MIAMI HEATS beat the BOSTON CELTICS in Game 6.

The MIAMI HEATS now meets the LA LAKERS for the 2019-2020 NBA Finals on the bubble.

Both are my fav teams.

My prediction, who gets 3 WINS first will win the CHAMPIONSHIP.

The Cs just melted down in the 4th quarter. The Jays were their usual selves but Herro and Igoudala made the big difference in this game. Three ECFs but the Cs can't still get over the hump. I hope Robert Williams becomes the Cs Adebayo next year. Kemba Walker just could not get going in this series because of the stifling zone by the Heat. The key was really Game 1. This would have gone 7 if only the Cs took care of Game 1 but it's all water under the bridge.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 1 month later...