Boston Celtics

The Cs picked the sweet-shooting Aaron Nesmith from Vanderbilt. I hope the hype is real. He shot 52% from three-point range. I think this kid will make life easier for the Jays and Kemba with his three-point shooting as he will space the floor which will create driving lanes for the aforementioned three.

Edited by lee sawyer

The Cs picked the sweet-shooting Aaron Nesmith from Vanderbilt. I hope the hype is real. He shot 52% from three-point range. I think this kid will make life easier for the Jays and Kemba with his three-point shooting as he will space the floor which will create driving lanes for the aforementioned three.

just as i thought that the Cs organization should be thinking and doing.

GH is a big loss. He'll be the man in Charlotte but he won't be winning any championship there. I am not that happy with the acquisition of Thompson since he is not really that much of a shot-blocker although he is a good rebounder. Jeff Teague is a good acquisition. At least, Kemba will have a quality reliever off the bench.

Tristan Thompson helped Lechoke and "Batman-wannabe" Irving to a championship in Cleveland although I think that championship was a fluke. I believe he will help the Jays, Brad and Kemba win one here in Boston. Kemba has a solid back-up in Jeff Teague so Smart can now focus his energy on defense scoring when needed as the ball-handling chores will be handled by Walker and Teague.

• 3 weeks later...

The Cs lost to the Sixers in a pre-season game but I liked what I saw. I think Nesmith and Pritchard can be rotation players this season. The Cs are much deeper this year than last year with the additions of Teague and Thompson together with the aforementioned rookies. The additions are an extra gear that will catapult the Cs to 18. Gordon Hayward's shotmaking and playmaking will be sorely missed but I am happy with the additions.

Patawa yung nagpe-play ng crowd noise simulation sounds sa laban ng Boston at Philly. May recording ng "You Suck" chants para daw malapit sa realidad sa Philly home crowd.

Pero mas nakakatawa na wala pa ring tira sa labas si Ben Simmons.

Nakakabahala naman na andaming injured sa Boston na kakasimula pa lang ng season. May sumpa ba talaga sa kanila na laging may nababalian?

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jayson Tatum outshined Kevin Durant in Today's win. The three-time All-Star and burgeoning superstar hung 54 points on the Nets to lead Boston to victory. In doing so, Tatum tied Larry Bird with four 50-point games, the most in Celtics history.