Boston Celtics

Hayward and Tatum may be slightly inferior to George and Leonard but I have faith in our guys. But I am pretty sure Walker and Brown are superior to the starting back court of the Clippers.

Slightly inferior? Tatum and Brown are great young talents but they have loooong way to go.

Slightly inferior? Tatum and Brown are great young talents but they have loooong way to go.

I was referring to the Hayward and Tatum front court duo in the context of this year. Tatum has quite a high ceiling. So does Brown. Kemba and Jaylen are better than Beverley and Shamet. As for the center, Kanter has the edge over Zubac.

I was referring to the Hayward and Tatum front court duo in the context of this year. Tatum has quite a high ceiling. So does Brown. Kemba and Jaylen are better than Beverley and Shamet. As for the center, Kanter has the edge over Zubac.

Made a mistake. Yes I was pertaining to Hayward and Tatum. "Slightly inferior to PG and Kawhi" is being very generous to Tatum and Hayward based on their numbers last year. I like Zubac over Kanter because of his defense.

Edited by red60

Made a mistake. Yes I was pertaining to Hayward and Tatum. "Slightly inferior to PG and Kawhi" is being very generous to Tatum and Hayward based on their numbers last year. I like Zubac over Kanter because of his defense.

As much as I'd like to watch the Cs and the Lakers since they are really historical and bitter rivals, I'd like to see the Cs play against the other team from LA who have a coach that coached the Cs to their last championship and, arguably, two of the top five players in the NBA. Lahat yata ng Boston dati napupuntang LA. Doc Rivers, Avery Bradley, Rajon Rondo, etc. :lol:

Players that have committed
  • Jaylen Brown (Boston Celtics)
  • Mason Plumlee (Denver Nuggets)
  • Julius Randle (New York Knicks)
  • Marcus Smart (Boston Celtics)
  • Thaddeus Young (Chicago Bulls)
  • Harrison Barnes (Sacramento Kings)
  • Kyle Kuzma (Los Angeles Lakers)
  • Brook Lopez (Milwaukee Bucks)
  • Kyle Lowry (Toronto Raptors)
  • Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks)
  • Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz)
  • Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
  • P.J. Tucker (Houston Rockets)
  • Myles Turner (Indiana Pacers)
  • Kemba Walker (Boston Celtics)
  • Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat)

Source: CBS Sports

Why not just let Brad Stevens coach the FIBA World Cup team? :lol:

If the four of them make this team, I will be cheering this team since 4 of the guys in my team are here. Let's go USA Celtics! :lol:

Edited by will robie

I think this team has a very big potential of coming out on top of the east... with the upgrades in LAL, it is a very big possibility of having LAL vs BOS next June...

Hahahaha! Mapapareply ka talaga kahit ayaw ko ng pansinin eh. Malabo yan.

Tank mode na muna sayang resources unless gulatin tayo ni Tatum at mag ala Paul pierce mode at ung Brown mag ala Kobe next season. I think focus muna sa youngster nila at magready in 4 years. Marami din naman nag iintay dallas, sacramento, utah, hawks, new orleans, magic, etc.

Gusto ko laro ni brown sa buo celtics pero parang di nabibigyan ng break or hinde nagagamit? Sorry tuwing nanonood ako laban parang ginagamit lang sya sa defense.

Edited by Shaitan

Hahahaha! Mapapareply ka talaga kahit ayaw ko ng pansinin eh. Malabo yan.

Tank mode na muna sayang resources unless gulatin tayo ni Tatum at mag ala Paul pierce mode at ung Brown mag ala Kobe next season. I think focus muna sa youngster nila at magready in 4 years. Marami din naman nag iintay dallas, sacramento, utah, hawks, new orleans, magic, etc.

Gusto ko laro ni brown sa buo celtics pero parang di nabibigyan ng break or hinde nagagamit? Sorry tuwing nanonood ako laban parang ginagamit lang sya sa defense.

What is your basis for saying the Celtics should tank? Kemba Walker got signed which is an indication that the Cs want to remain competitive. If the Cs wanted to tank, they should not have signed Kemba and gave away the two Jays. Tanking is not congruous to what the Cs did or are currently doing this summer.

Edited by will robie

What is your basis for saying the Celtics should tank? Kemba Walker got signed which is an indication that the Cs want to remain competitive. If the Cs wanted to tank, they should not have signed Kemba and gave away the two Jays. Tanking is not congruous to what the Cs did or are currently doing this summer.

Pwede naman playoff contender or conference finalist sila pero sayang for now kulang sa experience si tatum at brown. Yes kemba is great pick up alam ko pa nga natalo nya pa si klay thompson sa all team third nba team ata. But losing al horford is a must see for the boston system. Sino pala kapalit ni al?

Hahaha. Abang abang lang ako kasi sigurado puputaktehin ka ng die hard fan dito sa post mo na ito.

Okay lang yan masmainam defend nila yung team nila. Marami tayo matutunan kapag ganun. At Wala naman ako sinabi mahina boston. Lakas ng mga youngster nila. Haha! Pointless lang to fight for the Larry OB for now. Maganda match up vs Luka doncic team, zion team, deaaron fox team, etc in three to four yrs or so. Preparation ba haha

Edited by Shaitan

Pwede naman playoff contender or conference finalist sila pero sayang for now kulang sa experience si tatum at brown. Yes kemba is great pick up alam ko pa nga natalo nya pa si klay thompson sa all team third nba team ata. But losing al horford is a must see for the boston system. Sino pala kapalit ni al?

Boss, sabi mo sa una mong post na dapat magtank ang Celtics. Ngayon naman puede naman playoff contender or conference finalist sila. Ano ba talaga? Yung ibig sabihin kasi ng "tank" ay sasadyain mo na hindi magqualify sa playoffs.

Edited by will robie

Boss, sabi mo sa una mong post na dapat magtank ang Celtics. Ngayon naman puede naman playoff contender or conference finalist sila. Ano ba talaga? Yung ibig sabihin kasi ng "tank" ay sasadyain mo na hindi magqualify sa playoffs.

Sir, sabi nung nireplyan ko kasi finals lakers and boston.

Pero naisip ko lang ngayon sixers and bucks lang pala sagabal sa east so pwede conference finals contender ang boston. And nakita ko kasama sa fiba 4-5 players ata so masmaganda magiging opening months nila kesa sa ibang team kaya binabawe ko tank mode. Yung post ko na yun di ko pa nakita invitation sa fiba.

Sir, sabi nung nireplyan ko kasi finals lakers and boston.

Pero naisip ko lang ngayon sixers and bucks lang pala sagabal sa east so pwede conference finals contender ang boston. And nakita ko kasama sa fiba 4-5 players ata so masmaganda magiging opening months nila kesa sa ibang team kaya binabawe ko tank mode. Yung post ko na yun di ko pa nakita invitation sa fiba.

So tell me, how does being invited to FIBA translate to a successful NBA season?

Let me educate you. Even if four of the Cs were not invited to the FIBA training camp, I still see them qualifying for the playoffs due to their talent and cohesion. Without the diva, the Jays can now fully blossom. The presence of Kyrie Irving curtailed the development of Brown and Tatum. With Kyrie, the Cs were booted out in the second round. Without Kyrie, the Cs were half a quarter away from challenging the Ws in the 2018 NBA Finals.

Horford is difficult to replace because he is an NBA Swiss knife. He can score from the post or the outside; adept at positional defense; rebound, orchestrate the offense; etc. Kanter will not assuage the loss of Horford. Brad will mix and match the four big men the Cs currently have: Kanter, Time Lord, Theis and Poirier.

Edited by will robie

So tell me, how does being invited to FIBA translate to a successful NBA season?

Let me educate you. Even if four of the Cs were not invited to the FIBA training camp, I still see them qualifying for the playoffs due to their talent and cohesion. Without the diva, the Jays can now fully blossom. The presence of Kyrie Irving curtailed the development of Brown and Tatum. With Kyrie, the Cs were booted out in the second round. Without Kyrie, the Cs were half a quarter away from challenging the Ws in the 2018 NBA Finals.

Horford is difficult to replace because he is an NBA Swiss knife. He can score from the post or the outside; adept at positional defense; rebound, orchestrate the offense; etc. Kanter will not assuage the loss of Horford. Brad will mix and match the four big men the Cs currently have: Kanter, Time Lord, Theis and Poirier.

chief i was just reading the thread and i haven't read anything about rozier. was he traded? sorry haven't been in the loop of late. we saw an improved kanter last season...hopefully he will blossom under coach "B".

chief i was just reading the thread and i haven't read anything about rozier. was he traded? sorry haven't been in the loop of late. we saw an improved kanter last season...hopefully he will blossom under coach "B".

Yes, he was traded for Kemba Walker. He is now with the Hornets, chief.

so siya pala ang kasama sa trade. honestly i like how that guy plays. gutsy and energetic player. i feel he didn't get to reach his real potential being 2nd fiddle to KI.

Yup, chief. Had the Cs reached the Finals in 2018, Kyrie Irving would most certainly have been traded the next season.

so siya pala ang kasama sa trade. honestly i like how that guy plays. gutsy and energetic player. i feel he didn't get to reach his real potential being 2nd fiddle to KI.

He has potential but Hornets overpaid him. Typical trademark bad management moves by NOH. :lol:

Stop reading at let me educate you. Not just fiba un bang naglalaro parin players while ung iba nag babakasyon at pag nag start na season polished parin ung mga naglaro sa fiba or any official basketball game.

Also, rereply ka sana related sa lakers vs boston finals 2019 dahil un nireplyan ko.

Post ko hinde ko pa nakita nakuha na si kemba at di ko pa nakita kasama lahat sa fiba 4 boston players.

If u ask nba players kung ano experience nakukuha sa fiba amor olympic games marami top coaches dun. Popovich steve kerr etc at kung wala ka natutunan eh inutil yun player pagopen ng nba season

After knowing all that, researching and reading your post. Theyre a beast in the east. I kinda like them with brad stevsn

Edited by Shaitan