Boston Celtics

Hahaha..TIM DUNCAN in Playoffs since in NBA...nyahahaha

Sigeh if LBJ a loser, so what do u call C's in the last 8 yrs?

Your imbecilic beliefs don't apply to me. I am using facts. Haha! 17 is way, way better than one. Haha! Is it hard to accept that my Ca are the greatest franchise of all time and your Lechoke only won 3 and lost 6. Hahaha! Edited by will robie

AY ang tanga lumabas na ang katangahan..

C's - Cetics

LALA LAND - Lakers

Dubs - Warriors

Spur - Spurs...

Speaking for yourself again? I bet you don't even understand what you're posting about. So? What's the significance of the team names? You are getting confused. Haha! Pwned! You're not only trolling. You're way out of topic. Does it sting that I rebuked your loser of an idol?

Edited by will robie

Speaking for yourself again? I bet you don't even understand what you're posting. So? What's the significance of the team names? You are getting confused. Haha! Pwned!

Yikes..straight Q and straight answer..wag mu na ibahin pa , anu ang tawag sa Celtic season from 2011 to 2018 if u called LBJ a CHoker/loser?

hahaha..di ko sasabihin sayu na ACCEPT the FACTS, let people judge this once they read..

AGAIN C's is IRRELEVANT..u are a POOR loser who DISRESPECT the SPORTS...

Haha! Projecting and speaking for yourself won't do you any good. Your grammar is incomprehensible. Just post in the vernacular because you're mortifying yourself. Did you even understand what I said? :lol: Edited by will robie

Haha! Projecting and speaking for yourself won't do you any good. Your grammar is incomprehensible. Just post in the vernacular because you're mortifying yourself. Did you understand what I even said? :lol:

NAH hindi to pagalingan sa ENGLISH bobo..

dami mung arte TALUNAN

Haha! Projecting and speaking for yourself won't do you any good. Your grammar is incomprehensible. Just post in the vernacular because you're mortifying yourself. Did you understand what I even said? :lol:

asan ang sagot ng isang TALUNANG CELTIC fan

NAH hindi to pagalingan sa ENGLISH bobo..

dami mung arte TALUNAN

asan ang sagot ng isang TALUNANG CELTIC fan

Do you even understand what you're saying, imbecile? Hahahaha! I can't get enough pwning a dumb troll who can't even compose a decent sentence. Hahaha! Edited by will robie

Do you even understand what you're saying, imbecile? Hahahaha! I can't get enough pwning a dumb troll who can't even compose a decent sentence. Hahaha!

NYAHahaha..hanap ka na nang palusot iho, kung gusto mu ng DECENT sentence pumunta ka sa ENGLISH SUBJECT kasi out of the TOPIC kn..

NYAHahaha..hanap ka na nang palusot iho, kung gusto mu ng DECENT sentence pumunta ka sa ENGLISH SUBJECT kasi out of the TOPIC kn..

I have dealt with dumb trolls but you are the absolute dumbest. Hahaha! Are you still butthurt that I am bashing your loser of an idol? Hahaha! Just like his dumb fan. Hahaha! Edited by will robie