Boston Celtics

Cs shoot down Hawks at the Garden and win their 8th straight after a thriller in DC where Kyrie outdueled Wall in a march-up of superstar point guards. The Cs again showed outstanding ball movement with 5 players in double figures led by Kyrie with 24. The athletic Time Lord had 5 blocks and 6 rebounds. Time Lord could be a part of a future core that includes Tatum and Brown.

The athletic Time Lord had 5 blocks and 6 rebounds. Time Lord could be a part of a future core that includes Tatum and Brown.

hold your horses ...

the last time you made a prophetic claim on who could be the C’s “future elite shot blocking center” he was such a huge bust and now are you’re at it again?

for supposedly a player with all the hype you’ve given him he didn’t he not last long with the C (about a few months over a year) and eventually out of the league sooner than later. unexpected for a supposedly “elite shot blocking center of the future” type of a player.

hold your horses ...

the last time you made a prophetic claim on who could be the C’s “future elite shot blocking center” he was such a huge bust and now are you’re at it again?

for supposedly a player with all the hype you’ve given him he didn’t he not last long with the C (about a few months over a year) and eventually out of the league sooner than later. unexpected for a supposedly “elite shot blocking center of the future” type of a player.

Really? When did I claim it? Haha!

hold your horses ...

the last time you made a prophetic claim on who could be the Cs future elite shot blocking center he was such a huge bust and now are youre at it again?

for supposedly a player with all the hype youve given him he didnt he not last long with the C (about a few months over a year) and eventually out of the league sooner than later. unexpected for a supposedly elite shot blocking center of the future type of a player.

I just mentioned the stats of Time Lord and that he could be a part of a future core that includes Brown and Tatum. What does my post have to do with an elite shot-blocking center which you allege I said? Haha! This post of yours only magnifies your apparent comprehension problem. Hahaha! You really are a joke. Hahahaha! Aren't you tired of getting humiliated? Hahaha! Edited by will robie

I just mentioned the stats of Time Lord and that he could be a part of a future core that includes Brown and Tatum. What does my post have to do with an elite shot-blocking center which you allege I said? Haha! This post of yours only magnifies your apparent comprehension problem. Hahaha! You really are a joke. Hahahaha! Aren't you tired of getting humiliated? Hahaha!

with your line of questioning it’s apparent who really has issues with comprehension. unfortunately for you i wont oblige as its a waste of time. if you dont understand simple english its your problem not mine

with your line of questioning its apparent who really has issues with comprehension. unfortunately for you i wont oblige as its a waste of time. if you dont understand simple english its your problem not mine

Hahaha! I knew it. You can't give me the post where I allegedly said it because there isn't a post I said what you are alleging. Second, there is nothing wrong with my questioning because my questioning is right on the money. It is your comprehension that is really bad. Your projection only adds entertainment to an already moronic post wherein it is obvious you did not understand what I posted. This post of your is another off-tangent post which you are trying to salvage your pride because you thoroughly got humiliated again. Waste of time? Haha! No, it is not a waste of time, it is because it became more obvious you have a comprehension problem. Haha! Once a joke, always a joke. Hahahahaha! Edited by will robie

Hey guys its the holidays...maybe u guys can declare a truce...para d off topic...its a race bet the celts n lakers on who can land AD...i say give him to lebron

That would make the Lechokers the team to beat in the West, este, Lakers pala. :lol:

Just a little banter between a joke, which has been making its trademark off-tangent and dumb posts, and me. Haha!

Edited by will robie

Injuries hampering the teams performance...maybe the celtics need a trade

Yes, three of their big guys in the rotation are injured. However the Cs still have the depth to overcome the loss of those big guys. Time Lord is showing us his elite athleticism. He has been swatting shots in the past couple of games that he was in the rotation. He could be the Cs starting center as early as next year. That depends if Horford's game declines.

Tatum should be a GO to Guy! If Kyrie is the court general brown and other stars that make the celtics becomes contender last season diminished! Hope mngment should see this.

The Cs have six “go-to” guys. Irving, Tatum, Brown, Morris, Sr., Hayward and Horford. The problem with the Cs is consistency. This team has 9 legit starters. I am not worried about the talent. It is the consistency of playing at a high level that is the concern of the Cs.

The Cs blow away Mavs at the Garden without Irving and Morris, Sr, 114-93. Five Cs scored in double figures but what was noticeable in this game is the Cs converting 21 three pointers, 50% of their made shots. GH almost had a triple double with 16 points, 11 rebounds and 8 assists.

Edited by will robie
  • 2 weeks later...