Boston Celtics

Cs lose to Knicks and are on an atrocious 3-game losing skein. I still have faith in the Cs as rhey are still in the process of reintegrating Gordon and Kyrie. Maybe Brad should try out Kyrie as a sixth man.

chief while the losing streak may not be alarming at this early stage of the season, i think it must be addressed very soon. what do you think must have to be addressed?

chief while the losing streak may not be alarming at this early stage of the season, i think it must be addressed very soon. what do you think must have to be addressed?

I think it's slowly reintegrating Kyrie and Gordon into the starting five by making them subs. I mean Rozier is still not All-Star level yet but he can start for any team. Morris should have started at the start of the season. However, I still respect Brad's decisions. I am not about to press the panic button. This team is too good and I am not worried at their start. It's the finish that I am concerned about. The Cs are nine deep and any of those nine could start on other teams. Smart, Mook, Scary Terry and Baynes could start for other teams. Baynes was the starter when Gordon got injured last year.

Cs shoot down Hawks. Six players scored in double figures as Boston won handily, 114-36. If Boston shares the ball, they often win. This shows the depth of the Cs. They need Kyrie in close out games like what he did against the Craptors but when the scoring is balanced, they often win. It's not how they start but how they finish.

Cs trash Cavaliers by 33, 128-95. Kyrie led the destruction of his former team as he had 29 points at the end of the third. He didn't need to play in the 4th. Mook, Scary Terry, Baynes and Smart are legit starters on this team and other teams. Brad should have games when Kyrie or Horford comes off the bench.

Cs beat Wolves, 118-109. Brad's gamble of making GH the sixth man is paying off slowly but surely. Gordon scored 30 points to lead all Boston scorers. Like I said, Brad should have games when Kyrie or Horford come off the bench because Boston is that deep and talented. GH was an efficient 8-16 from the field, 90% from beyond the arc and was immaculate at the free-throw line, 10-10. I also have to give credit to the other four players who scored in double figures. Mook, Tatum, Horford and Kyrie.

Edited by will robie

Cs beat Wolves, 118-109. Brad's gamble of making GH the sixth man is paying off slowly but surely. Gordon scored 30 points to lead all Boston scorers. Like I said, Brad should have games when Kyrie or Horford come off the bench because Boston is that deep and talented. GH was an efficient 8-16 from the field, 90% from beyond the arc and was immaculate at the free-throw line, 10-10. I also have to give credit to the other four players who scored in double figures. Mook, Tatum, Horford and Kyrie.

nagkakalat ka na naman ng fake news ... 90% daw from beyond the arc. hahaha

nagkakalat ka na naman ng fake news ... 90% daw from beyond the arc. hahaha

What? Making a big deal out of a typographical error? Haha! This only shows that you wanna get back at me no matter how shallow the reason. What a pitiful troll. Pahiya sa political threads kaya kahit typographical error pinatulan para feeling nakabawi. Pathetic. Haha! This is coming from something which knows nothing about basketball.

Edited by will robie

What? Making a big deal out of a typographical error? Haha! This only shows that you wanna get back at me no matter how shallow the reason. What a pitiful troll. Pahiya sa political threads kaya kahit typographical error pinatulan para feeling nakabawi. Pathetic. Haha! This is coming from something which knows nothing about basketball.

typo or your pea brain just isn’t suited for math? i guess its the latter.

hahaha

The Cs have been moving the ball well lately and have been an offensive juggernaut the past four games. It seems as if the Celtics are turning the corner and the selflessness is beginning to unravel. This is not about egos. It's about a team on a mission. The highest-paid player in Boston is accepting a role off the bench together with one of its budding superstars in Jaylen Brown. Usually, it is taboo to have your highest-paid player come off the bench but this team with selfless superstars and the best coach in the East, in my opinion. is doing what it takes to achieve the ultimate goal of every NBA team.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

Celtics with their 5th straight win with a brutal 56-point massacre in Chicago, 133-77. Seven Celtics scored in double figures again. Again, it's difficult to beat a team who have seven players in double figures. Horford wasn't there but Theis did a splendid job starting at center with 22 points, 10 rebounds and 4 blocks.

Edited by will robie

Cs clobber Pelicans at the Garden for their 6th straight win, 113-100. Mook led the charge with 31 points. Four others scoredin double figures. The Cs were missing their Big 3 for this game. Rookie Robert Williams aka The Time Lord was a revelation in this game as he compensated for the absence of Horford with 7 points, 11 rebounds and 3 blocks, including two blocks on AD.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1