Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

I think that even if it is true, it will be denied because whoever the psychiatrist is can lose his or her license for unethical practice of divulging patient information. That is what Nonoy is counting on. But even without the report, I think his statements and actions are proof enough. I think in law, it is called preponderance of circumstantial evidence - which can take the place of actual proof.;)

The one who leaked Noynoy's psychiatric report was most probably NOT the psychiatrist himself, but somebody who has access to his past records.

You are right, just observing his actions and comparing it with the psycho report, you can see that the report was spot on in explaining why he do what he does today.

The one who leaked Noynoy's psychiatric report was most probably NOT the psychiatrist himself, but somebody who has access to his past records.

You are right, just observing his actions and comparing it with the psycho report, you can see that the report was spot on in explaining why he do what he does today.

It was Joshua who leaked it out kasi akala nya records nya yung pinakita ng nanay nya, yun pala sa tito nya.

Pareho kasi may seal ng NMH. :lol:

Was Sen. Benigno Aquino, Jr brilliant? The following info from wikipedia could be a clue:

According to one of his biographies, he considered himself to be an average student; his grade was not in the line of 90s nor did it fall into the 70s.

In short, mediocre lang sya.

Considering his family lineage, his teachers would hesitate to give him a line-of-7 grade even if he deserved it, but would NOT hesitate to give him a line-of-9 grade even if he half deserved it. So kung wala syang line-of-9, mas malamang borderline case lang sya at the lower end of the scale.

Tapos kelangan pang mag-consult sa school psychiatrist...

Anyway, kita naman sa accomplishment nya sa private career nya, sa personal relationships nya, sa congressional stint nya, and right now, during his featureless stint as president of this poor godforsaken country.

Edited by camiar

bwahaha, pareho lang sila, san pa ba magmamana si noynoy :lol:

I don't know...but Ninoy is definitely brilliant and a lot craftier than his retard son. sa kaipokritahan kuhang kuha ni Abnoy yung trait ng mga Cojuangco...lalung lalo na yung kaipokritahan at kawalang aksyon ng nanay niyang si Cory na sinasanto ng mga kinginang mga yellow zombies!

i always wondered about SWS and Pulse Asia during the last presidential campaign, because the yellow results from those polls were rubbed in our faces daily. if you had that same sick feeling that we were being duped, read on.

Interlocking directorship within two polling firms

The SWS was founded in 1986 by Dr. Mahar Mangahas, Prof. Felipe Miranda, then DPWH Sec. Jose P. de Jesus (under President Cory Aquino), Mercy Abad among others while Pulse Asia was founded in the 90s when Prof. Felipe Miranda separated from Mangahas and bolted SWS. It should be noted that Managhas is the cousin of the late presidential candidate Fernando Poe, Jr while some of the prominent members of the board and stockholders of the Pulse Asia are blood relatives of Sen. Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, official candidate for the president of the Liberal Party. The corporate records of both firms that are available at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will also show interlocking directorship with several personalities appearing as stockholders of both SWS and Pulse Asia.

Felipe Mirand, Rosalinda T. Miranda, Gemino H. Abad, Mercedes R. Abad, Jose P. de Jesus appear in SEC records as being founders and or stockholders of both SWS and Pulse Asia.

Mercedes R. Abad who is president of TRENDS-MBL, is the one who used to conduct the field research for both SWS and Pulse Asia.

Jose P. de Jesus of Pulse Asia was the DPWH Secretary during the time of the late President Cory Aquino.

Antonio O. Conjuangco and Rafael Conjuangco Lopa of Pulse Asia are cousins of Benigno Simeon “Noynoy” Conjuangco Aquino III

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30522717/The-Maturation-of-Phil-Democ#fullscreen:on

Edited by dungeonbaby

ean ko ba dito sa bayan natin bakit sobra nila kung papurihan mga aquino,lalo na yun mga nakinabang sa kanila at nakapwesto ngayon...puro papuri nalang nadidinig natin im sure naman may mga baho din mga yan.dahil lahat naman tayo may mga lihim..sana lang maging parehas lang din kung pano tirahin sila marcos,erap,ramos,gloria,wag natin imulat sa mga bata na wala silang nagawang mga mali...maging totoo lang po sana..bato bato sa langit tamaan wag magalit.. :ninja:

A good read...

An event that will show how bad Cory was as president,

And Marcos being a true statesman until the end..

From the Lips of a Dying President

by Salvador H. Laurel

Former Vice President of the Philippines

Chairman, National Centennial Commission

Manila Bulletin

Tues., Oct. 21, 1997

The Senate Blue Ribbon Committee and the House Committee on Good Government are now conducting separate investigations on “Operation Big Bird,” a cloak and dagger operation undertaken eleven years ago to bring back the alleged “hidden wealth” of Ferdinand Marcos. The investigations were called in response to President Ramos’ request for specific congressional authority to settle the Marcos issue once and for all.

Mr. Ramos was quick to add that the hidden wealth issue could have been resolved earlier by the Cory administration.

I can attest to that. Weak and already on his deathbed when I visited him in Hawaii on February 3, 1989, Marcos personally asked me to convey to Cory Aquino his offer to give up 90% of his earthly possessions to the Filipino people, through a Foundation which he had set up, but Cory only would allow him to die in his own country and be buried beside his mother.

I related this incident in a book “Neither Trumpets Nor Drums,” published in 1992 right after I ended my term as Vice President of the Philippines.

Pertinent portions that book I now quote for the benefit of those who have not read it.

One of the most unforgettable trips I took as Vice President was my visit to Honolulu on February 3 and 4 1989.

On February 2nd, at about 5 p.m., I received an urgent call from Mrs. Imelda Romualdez Marcos in Honolulu. She was sobbing on the phone. “ Doy, pwede ka bang maka-punta rito? Masama na ang tayo ni Ferdinand. Gusto kang kausapin. Baka hindi na siya magtagal Please, please come," she pleaded.

“I’ll have to cancel my appointments. Maybe I can go in few days?” I asked.

She interrupted me, "Baka hindi mo na siya abutin. Please come as soon as possible!”

I thought about it. The cases filed against the Marcoses had been pending for three years, yet nothing had happened. And the nation remained fragmented. Perhaps, if I tried the Lincolnian approach – "With malice toward none, with charity for all – we might be able to settle the issue and unite the nation."

Then I remembered Imelda’s plea: "Gusto kang kausapin." Maybe there is a chance – maybe he is ready to settle?

She first briefed me about President Marcos’ condition – that he was very weak. The doctors who were attending to him told me he had a less than 50 percent chance of surviving, that he might not even last three months.

Then they took me to the Intensive Care Unit.

I could not recognize Ferdinand Marcos when I saw him. The Marcos I knew was athletic, active, and articulate. The man I saw was skin and bones. About eighty-five pounds. Imelda announced cheerfully: "Andy, Andy, narito na ang Batangueño, narito na si Doy."

His eyes opened. He recognized me. He tried to talk. But only his lips moved. There was no sound.

He signaled the nurse to remove the tube imbedded in his throat.

The Nurse pulled out the long tube and asked me to bend closer so I could hear. Finally I heard his voice, very faint, almost a whisper. “Salamat, brod, nakarating ka. I have something to tell you."

I interrupted him: "Before you start, Mr. President, may I ask just one question?"

He nodded.

“Why did you call me, Mr. President? Why me of all people? I vehemently oppose you. I was probably one of those responsible for your ouster Why Me?"

He signaled me to stop.

“Say no more, brod," he said. "I never held that against you. You did what you had to do as leader of the opposition for many years. You opposed me on principle, never on personality. You were against martial law but you were noble about it, unlike some people. Besides, I cannot forget your father. I owe him my life, not once but thrice. Let me talk now. I have very little time."

“Please tell Mrs. Aquino to stop sending me her relatives. They are proposing and asking so many things. All I want is to die in my country…I will turn over 90 percent of all my worldly possessions to our people. I ask only 10 percent for my family."

“Just let me die in my own country. I want to be buried beside my mother."

His breathing had become more labored. The nurse stopped our conversation. "He has to rest now," she said.

Before leaving I told him: "Mr. President, I do now know if Mrs. Aquino will listen to me, but I will try."

I hurried back to Manila to transmit Marcos’ message to President Aquino. I asked for an appointment but Cory would not see me. Here I was, her own Vice-President, asking only for three minutes of her time to convey an important message from her predecessor, and she would not see me. I was told by her Executive Secretary (Catalino Macaraig) she was busy. I learned later that she had allocated an hour to Tom Cruise, an American movie star.

In view of her repeated refusal to see me and hear what I had to say, I wrote her a letter dated February 5, 1989:

“Since my arrival yesterday, I have been trying to get an appointment with you…

“I hope you will find time to listen to the highly confidential message of Mr. Marcos considering its serious import and far- reaching consequences upon your administration and the nation as a whole.”

The next day, Cory replied:

“As to the highly confidential message from former President Ferdinand E. Marcos, I feel that in the light of your representation of its ‘serious import and far-reaching consequences upon your (my) administration and the nation as a whole,’ such message should be disclosed to the public rather than kept confidential. This is in accordance with my announced policy of utmost transparency in the management of the affairs of the country.”

On the same day I wrote back: “ I am still hoping that you will change your mind and receive the message in a private, non-political, direct, and unfiltered manner, beyond any personal and partisan consideration.

“As to your published suggestion that I share with the public the highly confidential information, I am afraid I am not yet at liberty to do so considering that the message was entrusted to me in confidence to be delivered to you personally. Only you and former President Marcos can declassify or disclose this message.

“Let us give national reconciliation and national stability every chance to succeed for the sake of our fragmented people..” (Neither Trumpets Nor Drums, at pp 104-111, 1986 ed, Second printing)

I never received any further reply from Cory.

Cory’s refusal to receive Marcos’ message was perhaps her biggest mistake. Had she studied it carefully, she could have settled the Marcos wealth issue eight years ago. Perhaps we could have paid off our foreign debt!"

© 2009 Doy Laurel. All Rights Reserved.

re post from Ramon Casten, AFP Rainbow

Edited by SaToTooLang

I don't know...but Ninoy is definitely brilliant and a lot craftier than his retard son. sa kaipokritahan kuhang kuha ni Abnoy yung trait ng mga Cojuangco...lalung lalo na yung kaipokritahan at kawalang aksyon ng nanay niyang si Cory na sinasanto ng mga kinginang mga yellow zombies!

Ninoy Aquino was a product of magpinsan, kahit pa sabihin nilang 3rd cousin, who knows? uso noon ung double relatives, sample pwedeng kamag anak din ni ninoy si cory at magpinsan naman ang magulang ni ninoy, pwedeng magkamag anak din ang magulang ni cory. Very funny na ang tulad ni josh, kris and Abnoy was a living evidence.

Benigno Aquino, Sr.

2nd marriage

After Maria died in March 1928, he married Archie Levi Paje (maiden name), his third cousin, on December 6, 1930, with whom he had the following children—Maria Aurora (Maur), Benigno Simeon, Jr. (Ninoy), Maria Gerarda (Ditas), Maria Guadalupe (Lupita), Agapito (Butz), Paul, and Maria Teresa (Tessie)

Then

Antonio Cojuanco -His daughter Trinidad was married to Servillano Aquino Jr or Billy, (half brother of Benigno Aquino, Jr.). Antonio's son, Ramón (Monching), was the owner of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company

Tito ni Cory si Antonio. Good example ng kamag anak incorporated :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! POTAENA NINYO PAMILYANG SALOT SA PILIPINAS....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SC pegs ‘Luisita’ land valuation at 1989 price

BAGUIO CITY, Philippines -The Supreme Court by a unanimous vote of 14 ended the decade old land dispute and ordered the distribution of almost 5,000 hectare land to farmers and fixing the valuation for just compensation to 1989 value of the land.

High Court Spokesman

Jose Midas Marquez said 8 justices voted that the basis for just compensation for its 4,915.75 hectare vast sugarland plantation be the valuation of the land in 1989.

The eight justices are Chief Justice Renato Corona, Associate Justices Presbitero Velasco, Arturo Brion, Teresita Leonardo De Castro, Roberto Abad, Jose Perez. Jose Mendoza, and Martin Villarama.

The six justices who voted that the determination of valuation for just compensation be given to the Special Agrarian Court are Associate Justices Lucas Bersamin, Maria Lourdes Sereno, Diosdado Peralta, Mariano Del Castillo, Bienvenido Reyes and Estela Perlas-Bernabe.

The high court affirmed its Nov. 22, 2011 landmark ruling which held that just compensation due Hacienda Luisita, Inc. (HLI) should be based on the valuation of the land on Nov. 21, 1989, the day the Presidential Agrarian Reform Council (PARC) approved Luisita’s stock distribution option agreement (SDOA).

The court denied Hacienda Luisita Incorporated’s appeal that the court follow Sereno’s opinion that the valuation of the land should be based on current fair market value, at the time HLI was issued a Notice of Coverage on Jan. 2, 2006.

If the valuation of the land would be based on the 2006 fair market value, HLI would have to be compensated some P10 billion for the total 4,915.7466 hectares up for distribution.

The 6,443-hectare Hacienda Luisita, one of the nation’s biggest properties, has been controlled by the Cojuangco family since the 1950s. Cojuangco is the maiden name of Aquino’s mother, the late President Corazon Aquino, who made land reform a pillar of her 1986 presidential campaign.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/181843/sc-upholds-farmers-compensation-on-hacienda-luisita

In Malacanang, the late Chino Roces delivered a speech in front of Cory Aquino, lambasting the "highwaymen" -- some of her relatives and friends -- who had been engaging in corrupt activities with impunity. Cory was stunned, but she never lifted a finger to stem the tide of corruption in her government.

In Malacanang, the late Chino Roces delivered a speech in front of Cory Aquino, lambasting the "highwaymen" -- some of her relatives and friends -- who had been engaging in corrupt activities with impunity. Cory was stunned, but she never lifted a finger to stem the tide of corruption in her government.

it'd be interesting to see any diehard cory believer try to say something against chino roces just to defend their anointed one.