Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

Guest nick fury

What sweeping statement did I make? I was merely questioning your careless statement. Before making sweeping statements like that, back it up with evidence.

Edited by nick fury

dami ng nilangaw na segment si kris pero tuloy pa din ang publicity stunts at contract nya from abs, ibinabalik lang ni lopez ang binigay na pabor ni cory. kung hindi lang anak ni cory si kris, malamang napagaya na si kris kina arnel ignacio na matapos langawin ang segment ibinasura lang ng abs.

Kung totoong balik pabor lang, eh bakit si Noynoy hindi man lang umabot ng Assistant Vice President sa companya na ari ni Gonzales, na cabinet member ni Cory?

What sweeping statement did I make? I was merely questioning your careless statement. Before making sweeping statements like that, back it up with evidence.

So what is it now, sweeping or careless? :)

Sir if you care to notice, I followed my first sentence (you didn't stop at the first sentence did you?) with a question "is macoy that dumb?" Now answer the question... is he that dumb as to order the killing of Ninoy? Jump to the next sentence, a few words more... go ahead... what do you see? " Hay....

Back to the topic...........

Guest nick fury
1328114620[/url]' post='8108292']

So what is it now, sweeping or careless? :)

Sir if you care to notice, I followed my first sentence (you didn't stop at the first sentence did you?) with a question "is macoy that dumb?" Now answer the question... is he that dumb as to order the killing of Ninoy? Jump to the next sentence, a few words more... go ahead... what do you see? " Hay....

Back to the topic...........

The fact is you made a sweeping statement that Marcos ordered the killing of Aquino without showing evidence. You asked if Macoy was dumb to order the killing of Aquino without even proving that it was indeed he who ordered the assassination of Aquino. Back it up with evidence before making statements like that.

Edited by nick fury

The fact is you made a sweeping statement that Marcos ordered the killing of Aquino without showing evidence. You asked if Macoy was dumb to order the killing of Aquino without even proving that it was indeed he who ordered the assassination of Aquino. Back it up with evidence before making statements like that.

Weeeeeeee! rolleyes.gif

When Plaza Miranda was bombed, maiming the senatorial candidates of the Liberal Party except Ninoy Aquino, almost everyone suspected Marcos of masterminding it. After more than two decades, pieces of evidence surfaced, pointing to Jose Maria Sison as the culprit. Now, Cecilio Arillo is intimating that Aquino might have prior knowledge of the bombing because he had close contact with the NPA.

What do you think?

dami ng nilangaw na segment si kris pero tuloy pa din ang publicity stunts at contract nya from abs, ibinabalik lang ni lopez ang binigay na pabor ni cory. kung hindi lang anak ni cory si kris, malamang napagaya na si kris kina arnel ignacio na matapos langawin ang segment ibinasura lang ng abs.

that happened after abs was returned to the lopezes... my question was what did the lopezes do between the time they 'bidded' to get luisita until abscbn was returned to them.. .

When Plaza Miranda was bombed, maiming the senatorial candidates of the Liberal Party except Ninoy Aquino, almost everyone suspected Marcos of masterminding it. After more than two decades, pieces of evidence surfaced, pointing to Jose Maria Sison as the culprit. Now, Cecilio Arillo is intimating that Aquino might have prior knowledge of the bombing because he had close contact with the NPA.

What do you think?

If I am not mistaken, this already came out after the EDSA I revolution. But then Cory was in power so this had to be swept under the rug. I must admit that the spin doctors are good so much so that even up to now madami pa ang nabobola. Hindi nga lumalabas yung agreement nuon that Ninoy shall be allowed to have his operation sa States on the condition that he stays out of politics and does not return. Makes you wonder about the value of word of honor. But then, Ninoy argued that a pact with the devil is not binding. So I ask, why was in binding in so far as the operation in the States part was concerned but not for the other parts like coming back to the Philippines? And have you noticed in the video of Ninoy's return to the Philippines that he said he was willing to die for the Filipino people but he put on a bullet proof vest before landing?

If I am not mistaken, this already came out after the EDSA I revolution. But then Cory was in power so this had to be swept under the rug. I must admit that the spin doctors are good so much so that even up to now madami pa ang nabobola. Hindi nga lumalabas yung agreement nuon that Ninoy shall be allowed to have his operation sa States on the condition that he stays out of politics and does not return. Makes you wonder about the value of word of honor. But then, Ninoy argued that a pact with the devil is not binding. So I ask, why was in binding in so far as the operation in the States part was concerned but not for the other parts like coming back to the Philippines? And have you noticed in the video of Ninoy's return to the Philippines that he said he was willing to die for the Filipino people but he put on a bullet proof vest before landing?

These tidbits about the Aquinos are important. They help remove the blinders in our eyes.

Eh anong matatawag mo kay GMA? God Send! Bwekekekekekekeke!

Ginsaugon Land Slide, Bagyong Frank, Bagyong Ondoy, Bagyong Reming etc.

Ang alam ko, pag Aquino ang president, hiyang sa disaster.

Cory term - Baguio-Nueva Ecija earthquake + Dona Paz

Abnoy term - CDO-Iligan typhoon & Negros Occ. disasters.

In short, salot ang Aquino presidency.

Hirap mag backread. If this has not yet been taken up, here is another one - JABIDAH. Jabidah was something like a Philippine Sabah counterpart of the MNLF/MILF in Mindanao. In retrospect, Jabidah would have probably failed. First, while at that time, the Philippines had a much stonger military than Malaysia, the British were quick to pledge its support to Malaysia while the US was not that eager for the Philippines (considering historical ties, will the US side with the British or with the Filipinos?). Second, judging from the way the British dealt with the Malayan Emergency against Communist insurgents, Jabidah may have suffered the same faith.

But so much for that. Ninoy found out about Jabidah. But instead of calling for a closed door Senate investigation because of its sensitive international implication, Ninoy chose his political ambition and announced to the whole world the Philippine plan on Sabah. And so, instead of having a Jabidah in Sabah, the Philippines now has an MILF in Mindanao

If, as he said, a pact with the devil is not binding, I wonder why he made a pact in the first place. You made an excellent point in stating that Aquino was willing to die for the Filipino people yet he made an incongruous move which was putting on a bullet proof vest.

That is the Ninoy so many Filipinos believe in. Kaya they placed his son in power. At least si Ninoy may utak. Mas mautak nga lang sa kanya si Marcos. Sino kaya ngayon ang mas mautak? Si Bongbong o si PNoy? Sorry Bongbong. Nainsulto ka ba sa comparison?

While I am at it, during the evil Marcos years, Bongbong was a Lieutenant in the AFP (so with Wyrlo Ver) Now that he is a Senator I wonder what his rank is? Si Pacquia who is not a college graduate (as required by AFP regulations) but a Congressman, started his officer rank in the AFP as a Lieutenant Colonel. Loren Legarda and Binay also had this rank but before that, had to go through military schooling. That is PNoy style of the law for you (all commissioned officers in the AFP, whether regular or reserve, have to be appointed by the President).

Edited by sandy51

Benigno Aquino, Sr, Noynoy Aquino's grandfather, collaborated with the Japanese and was arrested and tried for treason when the Japanese surrendered to the Americans. Here's what Wikipedia says about it:

Being among the more prominent Commonwealth officials left after the Commonwealth government went into exile in 1941, Aquino were among those recruited by the Japanese to form a government. Aquino became the director-general of KALIBAPI and one of the two assistant chairmen of the Preparatory Commission for Philippine Independence. When the Second Philippine Republic was inaugurated, he was elected Speaker of the National Assembly.

[edit]Arrest and collaboration charges

In December 1944, as the American forces continued their advance to liberate the Philippines from Japanese forces, the government of the Second Philippine Republic was moved to Baguio which included Aquino before they flew to Japan where together with other officials they were arrested and imprisoned at the Sugamo Prison when the Japanese surrendered. On August 25, 1946, Aquino was flown back to the Philippines for his trial on treason charges by the People's Court, a few weeks later he was released on bail.

Oo nga naman. Dapat siguro si Prince Harry hindi din sumunod sa commander nya sa Falkland kasi ang boss naman ng commander niya ay si Queen Elizabeth. Dami tlagang matututo ng iba kay PNoy.

Iba ang uk sa.pinas dude. Buti pa nga sa uk bago mging hari training muna. Ano ba experience sa administration ni abnoy bago kumandidato as president? Uk ka pa dyan. BwHaha