Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

Philippines adds Chinese New Year to holidays

Philippine President Benigno Aquino Thursday declared Chinese New Year an official holiday, ignoring the objections of some in the business community who say there are already too many public holidays.

It means the Chinese New Year, also known as the spring festival or lunar new year, will be celebrated annually from January 23, 2012.

"The joint celebration is a manifestation of our solidarity with our Chinese Filipino brethren who have been part of our lives in many respects as a country and as a people," Aquino's order said.

The Chinese New Year becomes one of 17 holidays that will be recognised by the Philippines in 2012 including Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter and Muslim holidays Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Fitr.

Scholars say about two percent of the Philippine population is Chinese.

But many prominent families, including Aquino's clan, have Chinese ancestry and the Chinese New Year is a peak season for Hong Kong and Chinese tourists to come to the Philippines.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Madaming dapat asikasuhin kaysa declaration ng chinese new year as holyday bwahaha. un na lang kasi ang kayang isipin ni pres abnoy :lol:

Philippines adds Chinese New Year to holidays

"The joint celebration is a manifestation of our solidarity with our Chinese Filipino brethren who have been part of our lives in many respects as a country and as a people," Aquino's order said.

Scholars say about two percent of the Philippine population is Chinese.

But many prominent families, including Aquino's clan, have Chinese ancestry

--------------------------------------------------------------

Madaming dapat asikasuhin kaysa declaration ng chinese new year as holyday bwahaha. un na lang kasi ang kayang isipin ni pres abnoy :lol:

kulang pa ba ang pagkakaroon ng ilang p[angulo na may lahing tsekwa para ipakita ang soliditarity ???

mabuhay si abnoy :lol:

Edited by uaeboy25
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I found this article in Wikipedia about Alberto Ramento... the bishop was killed and was allegedly a critic of the Cojuangcos and Aquinos (based on the youtube video)... Turns out, based on Wikipedia, the bishop was a critic of Arroyo

===========================================================================================

Alberto Ramento

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Styles of

Alberto Ramento

Reference style Most Reverend

Spoken style Your Reverend

Religious style Bishop

Alberto Ramento, Obispo Maximo IX (1937 - Tarlac City, October 3, 2006) is a former Supreme Bishop and Chairperson of the Supreme Council of Bishops of the Iglesia Filipina Independiente (IFI).

He was stabbed to death in his house in the early morning of October 3, 2006 in Tarlac, Philippines.

Prior to his death, Bishop Ramento had been actively involved in various organizations and movements advocating human rights, social justice especially for the working class, civil liberties and genuine peace.

He was co-chair of the Eucumenical Bishops Forum, chaired the Promotion of Church People's Response-Central Luzon and human rights group Karapatan-Tarlac, and various church and cause-oriented organizations. He was an ardent supporter of the Hacienda Luisita strikers. As the chairman of the Workers Assistance Center, Inc., he also supported the struggle of the workers in Cavite, Philippines. He was also a vocal and influential critic of the Gloria Arroyo administration.

In September 1998, the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Negotiating Panel nominated him as an Independent Observer in the Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC) of the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL).

Ayaw nilang mawalan ng Hacienda Luisita. Period.

Ang sumbat ng mga Kapamilya, Inc. kay Pres. B.S. Aquino:

Nakuha natin yan nung panahon ni Magsaysay,

Nabigo si Pres Diosdado Macapagal noon na ibigay ang lupa sa mga magsasaka.

Nabigo din si Marcos na i-land-reform yan,

Na-redevelop pa natin yan nung panahon ng mommy mong si Pres Cory,

Nalagyan pa yan ng kalsada nung panahon ni Pres Ramos at Pres. Erap,

Nabigo din si Pres GMA na ituloy ang gustong mangyari ng tatay nya,

tapos ngayong ikaw na ang Presidente, saka pa lang mawawala ang Hacienda natin????!!!

Wala kang silbi!!!

Kaya ayun, si BS Aquino, desperadong matanggal si CJ Corona at ang lahat na SC Juctices na bumotong ipamahagi ang Hacienda Luisita sa mga magsasaka.

let us not forget that the issue of Corona's impeachment begun with his acceptance of his appointment during the ban on presidential appointments....

on the issue of hacienda luisita, the government should distribute this because it is in the law as affirmed by the supreme court... on how the government compensate the owners that is the problem of Noy and his government and later on the tax payers...

on how the farmers manage themselves after they receive the parcel of lots (eg pambili binhi, pataba, pananim at pag harvest) will be another issue

because coy return the abs cbn to lopezes :lol:

so what did the lopezes do between the time they 'bidded' and the time abs-cbn was returned to them? :)

so what did the lopezes do between the time they 'bidded' and the time abs-cbn was returned to them? :)

dami ng nilangaw na segment si kris pero tuloy pa din ang publicity stunts at contract nya from abs, ibinabalik lang ni lopez ang binigay na pabor ni cory. kung hindi lang anak ni cory si kris, malamang napagaya na si kris kina arnel ignacio na matapos langawin ang segment ibinasura lang ng abs.

Edited by uaeboy25

Cecilio Arillo, in his book A Country Imperiled, accused Ninoy Aquino of giving money, guns, and sanctuary to the Huks. He said he used the Huks to harrass and even murder his political enemies. I couldn't believe that Ninoy, the martyred politician, could be capable of doing these. What do you think?

Cecilio Arillo, in his book A Country Imperiled, accused Ninoy Aquino of giving money, guns, and sanctuary to the Huks. He said he used the Huks to harrass and even murder his political enemies. I couldn't believe that Ninoy, the martyred politician, could be capable of doing these. What do you think?

I remember hearing this kind of talk among my professors. It wasn't treated like juicy gossip, but like old news that everyone knew and kind of accepted. Ninoy, prior to his return to the country, wasn't deemed a saint, but a symbol of the fight against Marcos. Now he has almost god-like status.

Guest nick fury

There has to be some truth to it. I also heard similar stories.

I remember hearing this kind of talk among my professors. It wasn't treated like juicy gossip, but like old news that everyone knew and kind of accepted. Ninoy, prior to his return to the country, wasn't deemed a saint, but a symbol of the fight against Marcos. Now he has almost god-like status.

That is why I think Marcos committed a grave mistake by having Ninoy killed. Is Macoy that dumb? If the story is true, Huks the precursor of the NPAs, then maybe it wasn't Macoy after all but the commies. Then again, is the gov't that dumb? But then again, this the only time that political left is actively cooperating with the gov't. Hmmmmm....... and the plot thickens.

Cecilio Arillo also said Ninoy Aquino gave funds and guns to the NPA. Here's an excerpt from the book A Country Imperiled:

"Aquino is accused of having given the NPA P15,000 at 25 Times Street to help defray the NPA demonstrations in Manila on April 18, 1969... Aquino admitted having given money to the NPAs for the rallies and demonstrations, but he said he gave only P1,500. But whether he gave P1,500, P15,000 or P150,000 is immaterial. The fact, now admitted, is that he gave money to the NPAs in Tarlac whom he knew was subverting the government."

I heard things like this before, but I refused to believe them, being a staunch supporter of Cory Aquino. For me, then, the Aquinos were incapable of doing anything wrong.

What do you think?

Guest nick fury

That is why I think Marcos committed a grave mistake by having Ninoy killed. Is Macoy that dumb? If the story is true, Huks the precursor of the NPAs, then maybe it wasn't Macoy after all but the commies. Then again, is the gov't that dumb? But then again, this the only time that political left is actively cooperating with the gov't. Hmmmmm....... and the plot thickens.

You make a sweeping statement that Marcos had Aquino killed. Can you show here evidence that Marcos indeed had Aquino killed?

Edited by nick fury