Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

mahusay ang mga kinuha ni Pnoy advisers

sana nga less corrupt than the previous administration

and mas ma improve for the better ang buhay nating mga Pilipino

di ako pro Pnoy kaya lang sya na presidente

mas maganda siguro kung magtutulungan tayo hindi lang para sa atin but

for the country as well

ot

if Pnoy was not voted president who would be the best choice last presidential election?

mahusay ang mga kinuha ni Pnoy advisers

sana nga less corrupt than the previous administration

and mas ma improve for the better ang buhay nating mga Pilipino

di ako pro Pnoy kaya lang sya na presidente

mas maganda siguro kung magtutulungan tayo hindi lang para sa atin but

for the country as well

ot

if Pnoy was not voted president who would be the best choice last presidential election?

GORDON & Teodoro are more better choices than this idiot. Sabi nga, if all indicators are good,

bakit tumataas pa rin ang mga nagugutom ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Based on this narration by Vice President Laurel, Cory Aquino isn't the saint she was depicted to be by the media and some people. Her treatment of Marcos was worse, much, much worse than how Marcos treated her husband. Ninoy Aquino was granted executive clemency and even allowed to go to the States to seek treatment. His wife didn't even allow Marcos the right to see his dying mother and the right to die in his motherland. So tell me, who is the more decent human being between Ferdie Marcos and Cory Aquino?

Personally I don't share the views of the late Vice President. This is not to say that he was the author of this article in the first place. There was something about him that I just didn't like. Call it a hunch. I think Doy Laurel was for Doy Laurel.

I'm not saying he was corrupt or anything like that. But there was just something about him (I can't put a finger on it) that rubbed me the wrong way.

One of the most despicable statements of this administration was recently made by DILG Secretary Mar Roxas when he demanded that Mayor Romuadez of Tacloban admit he was incapable of helping his constituents BEFORE Malacanang lifted a finger to help the people of Tacloban. Adding insult to injury was Roxas' statement that "you are a Romualdez, and the president is an Aquino..." blah blah blah...as if that was important when people were dying, lying dead in the streets, starving, living without shelter, without electricity, without drinking water. Such a tragedy and Malacanang was playing petty politics. The interview between Roxas and Romualdez says it all. That interview is prima fascie evidence that Pnoy's government doesn't care about the Filipino people. All they're concerned with is politics, politics, politics. Even during a terrible catastrophe such as Yolanda.

PNoy is not only probably the worst president of the Philippines. HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES...EVER!!

One of the most despicable statements of this administration was recently made by DILG Secretary Mar Roxas when he demanded that Mayor Romuadez of Tacloban admit he was incapable of helping his constituents BEFORE Malacanang lifted a finger to help the people of Tacloban. Adding insult to injury was Roxas' statement that "you are a Romualdez, and the president is an Aquino..." blah blah blah...as if that was important when people were dying, lying dead in the streets, starving, living without shelter, without electricity, without drinking water. Such a tragedy and Malacanang was playing petty politics. The interview between Roxas and Romualdez says it all. That interview is prima fascie evidence that Pnoy's government doesn't care about the Filipino people. All they're concerned with is politics, politics, politics. Even during a terrible catastrophe such as Yolanda.

PNoy is not only probably the worst president of the Philippines. HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES...EVER!!

It is interesting that there is no transparency and the side of Romualdez is not given space on TV. Vice President Roxas seems to be defending himself quite often while the rest of us are clueless on the reason for his denials.What is more weird is the allegation that a video of him during the critical moments of Yolanda crisis management was leaked to the Internet. It seems that the leaked video was taken by a fellow cabinet member DURING A CABINET MEETING- lol.

Edited by jacuzzi
  • 3 months later...
Ninoy believed martial law was the only way to solve the economic and political problems of the country which was in the grip of oligarchs, threatened by insurgents, riven by political discord, and bedeviled by nagging poverty.

i wonder if he meant the same problematic insurgents that he himself helped organize in December 1969.

my head hurts.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't really be surprised about this. Look at Pnoy now. Like mother, like son. Mother was harsh to Marcos, Pnoy too with Gloria now. Mas grabe pa si Pnoy. Based on hearsay lang ang evidence nung PCSO case nila with Gloria, pero Sandiganbayan refuses to grant her bail. Although Malacanan can always say, hands-off kami sa issue. Pero, my god, the President can lobby for/at anything he wishes. In the end, the Cojuangcos are a curse to the Philippines and the Filipinos.

Vindictive masyado si Pnoy. Nagtatanim ng galit at poot. Matigas ang ulo, akala nya sya lang ang tama. Oh well, buti na lang wala na sya sa 2016.

Edited by nigi nigi nu noos
  • 2 months later...

He was lame duck from day 1.

Mar Roxas and his partymates have been making the decisions for him.

I think he still makes his own decisions based on the recommendations submitted to him by his trusted advisers. Problem is when trusted advisers submit conflicting recommendations. Of course, a lot of the time these advisers make recommendations that will personally benefit them. I imagine PNoy would give more weight to the recommendations of advisers who are his constant shooting buddies.

I think he still makes his own decisions based on the recommendations submitted to him by his trusted advisers. Problem is when trusted advisers submit conflicting recommendations. Of course, a lot of the time these advisers make recommendations that will personally benefit them. I imagine PNoy would give more weight to the recommendations of advisers who are his constant shooting buddies.

I'll tell you why I think he's a lame duck from day 1.

BS Aquino has been fighting for passing of the FOI bill and the anti-impoundment bill when he was still in congress.

Now that he's president, he can't get these bills through because his handlers won't allow him to- they are impounding the budget allocation as a means to get congressmen to do their bidding. If he is really making his own decisions, why can't he endorse his pet bills, which he fought so hard for while in congress?.

When he was in congress he was against GMA's Conditional Cash Transfer program, saying that her government is using the money to buy votes. Now that he's president, he cannot dismantle the program, he even increased it tenfold. Why? Because his handlers want to use the fund to buy the beneficiaries' loyalty. If he is making his own decisions, why can't he now order to stop the CCT, which he fought so hard against while in congress?

Edited by camiar