Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

Fake news not just because I said so but because the source is not credible and the news is unsubstantiated. You can believe it if you want but It only reflects on your credibility.

Prove that it's fake news. But then again, I don't expect you to prove that it's fake news simply because I am certain you can't produce an article to debunk what Enrile said. Who am I supposed to believe? A poster who can't answer questions relative to the discussion or the long-time defense minister of Marcos who gave specifics?

By the way, who died and made you the debate judge? You seem to like declaring yourself the winner of arguments all the time. It's kinda like licking your own balls, don't you think?

I don't need to be a debate judge to know that you get pwned repeatedly simply because you can't answer questions that I ask relative to your posts.

Edited by will robie

P.S. Just because I stop conversing with you, it doesn't mean nasupalpal mo na ko. It just means I got tired of your NON-SENSE arguments and I see no sense carrying on any further.

I will indulge you and argue with you based on your perception. In this post, you said that you got tired of my nonsense arguments. If that is so, you just contradicted yourself because you quoted what I posted and labeled it as fake news. Isn't fake news nonsense? Hahaha! :lol:

Edited by will robie

Kanino ba accountable ang mga bloggers? Sino nag vet sa sources nila?

Hahaha. I dont really need to go further than this... blog news believers. Pffft.

Yes, you dont need to go further because you cant disprove it. So predictable. Edited by will robie

Sure. I can just laugh at your "sources"... like any decent person should.

Sure. I can just laugh at your "sources"... like any decent person should.

A shallow consolation post beause you could not possibly vitiate the article I showed? You can laugh all you want but it is crystal clear you can’t debunk it.

I don't have to debunk it. It's a blog. Is it backed by reliable sources?

Tignan mo pa lang yun disclaimer sa baba ng website, eh. And I quote:

This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us.

• Like (+1) 1

You are gonna mention a disclaimer because you could not discredit iit? Your post is absolutely laughable.Insread of discrediting it with facts, you lazily point to a disclaimer? Haha! Edited by will robie

It’s actually not worth my time arguing actual history with people who prefers alternative fact (aka historical fiction). But it is worth a few laughs hearing their ‘reason’... so here I am. Laughter is a good medicine, they say. And I’m getting healthier every response I get. :D

This reminds me of that time I was having a conversation with my friend back then. You see, she believed that the Blair Witch project was real. And she swears by it. At first I tried arguing with her and that it was all made up. Eventually, I just let it go as she continued insisting it was based on a true story. But deep inside, I was chuckling... amused by her naivette attitude.

So yeah... keep believing in your fantasy, my friend. :)

Hahaha! It wouldn't help your case by posting about a movie. Nonsense. Are you just trying salvage whatever's left of your flimsy argument that is now in tatters? But then again, you wouldn't know that. Still as clueless as ever. :lol:

Edited by will robie

You are gonna mention a disclaimer because you could not discredit iit? Your post is absolutely laughable.Insread of discrediting it with facts, you lazily point to a disclaimer? Haha!

Dude! Enough with your silly arguments. You want us to debunk an article that has a disclaimer?! Really? The blogger who posted the article is already saying that he is unsure of its authenticity and you still want it debunked. That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

How about this idea... Before you believe any article, you first prove that it is true. Show your supporting facts Wil Robie.

Edited by juan t
  • Like (+1) 1

Dude! Enough with your silly arguments. You want us to debunk an article that has a disclaimer?! Really? The blogger who posted the article is already saying that he is unsure of its authenticity and you still want it debunked. That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

How about this idea... Before you believe any article, you first prove that it is true. Show your supporting facts Wil Robie.

My thoughts exactly! It's impossible to debunk fantasies kasi they come with their own in-world logic.