Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

I'll tell you why I think he's a lame duck from day 1.

BS Aquino has been fighting for passing of the FOI bill and the anti-impoundment bill when he was still in congress.

Now that he's president, he can't get these bills through because his handlers won't allow him to- they are impounding the budget allocation as a means to get congressmen to do their bidding. If he is really making his own decisions, why can't he endorse his pet bills, which he fought so hard for while in congress?.

When he was in congress he was against GMA's Conditional Cash Transfer program, saying that her government is using the money to buy votes. Now that he's president, he cannot dismantle the program, he even increased it tenfold. Why? Because his handlers want to use the fund to buy the beneficiaries' loyalty. If he is making his own decisions, why can't he now order to stop the CCT, which he fought so hard against while in congress?

I see your point. I think one of BS Aquino's characteristics aside from being incompetent is being a hypocrite.

• 2 weeks later...

The Aquino's and Cojuangco's are traitors. They savaged our economy, nationality and culture. The Defiance of these Families affected the majority of ordinary masses from the price increase of our basic commodities, tuition fee increase, stagnant salaries and wages, failure in land reform program etc.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if wrong thread but here goes:

Thoughts on the Philippines

Aguinaldo reneged on his pact with the Spaniards (and Idoubt whether he returned the 700k Mexican Dollars) and he became a hero. Ninoy reneged on his pact with Marcos (and Idoubt whether he undid his operation) and he became a hero. Maybe this is the character we want todevelop among Filipinos.

The Cory Constitution is an anti-Marcos Constitution. The proposed Noynoy Constitution will be an anti-SupremeCourt Constitution?

The President’s popularity is going down. This is a sign that the people want him toextend his term.

We want to propose a law that would define “savings”. What if the President were a person namedGloria?

A person associated with Gloria is suspected of corruptionand for sure Gloria is involved. Aperson associated with Noynoy is suspected of corruption and for sure Noynoy isclean. Both are accepted as fact yetboth are not proven. Is bribery notcorruption?

Gigi Reyes is alluded to as the money bag of Enrile but …(you know what follows).

The Ombudsman investigation of three Senators in the Napoleslist was quick but it was only the start and more are still to follow. Nothing so far. Is the delay a ground for impeachment of theOmbudsman?

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...

Sorry if wrong thread but here goes:

Thoughts on the Philippines

Aguinaldo reneged on his pact with the Spaniards (and Idoubt whether he returned the 700k Mexican Dollars)

It was actually $800,000 (Mexican ) that was supposed to be paid by the Spanish forces in three installments as remuneration to the revolutionaries and amnesty. Only 2 installments received by Aguinaldo and his men. First installment was amounting to $400,000 received by Aguinaldo; second was $ 200,000 received by his 25 officials. The third installment was never received. See the failure of Biak-na-Bato Pact in which it stated there that our Pinoy generals then (so-called revolutionaries) did not believe in the Spanish forces prompting the latter not to give the remaining balance of the agreed amount.

I don't think all is well with the Aquino-Cojuangco family. There are divisions within the family. One only needs to recall when Danding Cojuangco publicy denounced his nephew Gilbert Teodoro during the last elections. Danding's wife Gretchen, even went to the extent of stating "anyone except Gibo." I don't know what the squabbling was all about but I guess they supported their other nephew Noynoy instead, who eventually won.

I don't think all is well with the Aquino-Cojuangco family. There are divisions within the family. One only needs to recall when Danding Cojuangco publicy denounced his nephew Gilbert Teodoro during the last elections. Danding's wife Gretchen, even went to the extent of stating "anyone except Gibo." I don't know what the squabbling was all about but I guess they supported their other nephew Noynoy instead, who eventually won.

Heard that PC and wife TTC are supporting Binay. But then again, they may also be supporting other candidates just in case Binay's bid for the presidency goes south.

• 2 weeks later...

Danding denounced Gibo during the last elections because he and Noynoy already already had a deal assuring major infrastructure projects for San Miguel.

Danding asked him to stand down, but Gibo ran anyway.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...

The Mindanao situation

Part 1. The government had a dastardly plan to start a secessionist movement in Sabah. A Senator found out about this and made a privilege speech (not in executive session, considering the sensitivity) so in effect announcing to the world the sinister plot. Things backfired and the Mindanao secessionist movement started. The Senator? Benigno Aquino II

Part 2. The Mindanao conflict was almost contained when an EDSA Revolution came and a new President was installed. Among the first acts of the new President was to bring back from Libya Nur Misuari (and also let go of Joma Sison). The President? Corazon Aquino.

Part 3. The current Philippine President is Benigno Aquino III

• Like (+1) 2

The Mindanao situation

Part 1. The government had a dastardly plan to start a secessionist movement in Sabah. A Senator found out about this and made a privilege speech (not in executive session, considering the sensitivity) so in effect announcing to the world the sinister plot. Things backfired and the Mindanao secessionist movement started. The Senator? Benigno Aquino II

Part 2. The Mindanao conflict was almost contained when an EDSA Revolution came and a new President was installed. Among the first acts of the new President was to bring back from Libya Nur Misuari (and also let go of Joma Sison). The President? Corazon Aquino.

Part 3. The current Philippine President is Benigno Aquino III

Don't forget Cory Aquino created a monster when she appointed Jojo Binay as OIC of Makati. Now, he's poised to become the next President of the Philippines.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems PNoy's uncle Peping can't wait to get Jojo Binay installed in Malacanang. He's now pushing for People Power lll to oust his nephew.

I think more people are likely to go to EDSA because of the poor state of the MRT than because of outrage over the deaths of 44 SAF troopers. The deaths of the brave 44 policemen do not directly affect the lives of millions of Filipinos. The poor state of the MRT does.

• 3 weeks later...

watched the video. what can i say?

editing is good. storytelling is good. ala documentary.

facts? half truths.

pinoymonkeypride only lengthily explained about luisitas land distribution problem and the unsolved killings but still lacks something. he never mentioned the percentage ownership of cory and her childrens stake in the azucarera. not such in depth reporting.

two things i found funny:

1. the philippines has revolutionary gold? really? and i thought that one of the reasons why the spaniards are here to colonize us was to strip the philippines of its riches.(gold, silver, copper, wood, slavery) gold? really?!

2. saw the other videos of pinoymonkey pride and what a weirdo. malaki ata ang galit sa aquino family, inquirer at abscbn.

rating: 2 stars. entertaining. paki expose na din sa marcos, erap, ramos, gloria para naman di halatang biased ka.

The riches were war booty taken from various places outside Manila especially churches. Alam mo naman kapag sinabing Damaso ang isang pari... the Catholic Church was very powerful and controlled the Philippines which was why Rizal and friends were pushing for reforms. What you know about your country's history is deformed. Lol. Edited by Booblehead