Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

My staff came late again because of the MRT breakddown. Indeed poor tax-paying productive patrons (except the madurukots).

How useless can these people be running this service.

I think more people are likely to go to EDSA because of the poor state of the MRT than because of outrage over the deaths of 44 SAF troopers. The deaths of the brave 44 policemen do not directly affect the lives of millions of Filipinos. The poor state of the MRT does.

• 3 weeks later...

another fact and I know alot will critize me.but im from the north and our family knows that the npa was created by the self proclaimed hero benigno aquino. noa stands for 3 family names and a is.aquino. proof.is easy to provide its just we value our lives. believe it or not its up to you.

reason why npa is made.

to spot marcos from taking sabah from Malaysia because before aquinos befriended the leaders of Malaysia and up to now they are receiving monetary from the malaysian government.

npa now is a mercenary that the politicians cN pay ( only aquino allied people) can use to do things so that the peoples attention will be put something else

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These oligarchs probably don't want you to know that they're supporting Binay for the presidency.

They probably realize now that there's no other choice.

Who else is there? A thug like Duterte? a weak and unimaginative Mar Roxas? Cayetano with his pathetic 1% approval rating? Trillanes, the loose cannon who talks faster than he can think?

Anyway, Peping has already declared that he will support Binay's presidential bid, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Aquino sisters already have a deal with him for the safety of Abnoy.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

They probably realize now that there's no other choice.

Who else is there? A thug like Duterte? a weak and unimaginative Mar Roxas? Cayetano with his pathetic 1% approval rating? Trillanes, the loose cannon who talks faster than he can think?

Anyway, Peping has already declared that he will support Binay's presidential bid, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Aquino sisters already have a deal with him for the safety of Abnoy.

Seems like you forgot to include Grace Poe (but, mind you, she's a sure win for a VP candidacy) and Ping Lacson. :rolleyes:

Edited by Julianda

Seems like you forgot to include Grace Poe (but, mind you, she's a sure win for a VP candidacy) and Ping Lacson. :rolleyes:

Grace Poe is not presidential material. At least not yet. There's also a good chance her handlers will get her to run as Binay's VP.

Ping Lacson may have come in too late to organize a political alliance at presidential level. The criminal cases that he ran underground to hide from will haunt him. He squandered his chance to fame as he failed to make any headway as the czar of Yolanda rehabilitation. Anyway, I don't think the Aquino-Cojuangco oligarchy will support Lacson since they seem to be supporting Binay. In addition, Lacson doesn't seem to have the trust and support of the other oligarch families.

Edited by camiar

Grace Poe is not presidential material. At least not yet. There's also a good chance her handlers will get her to run as Binay's VP.

Ping Lacson may have come in too late to organize a political alliance at presidential level. The criminal cases that he ran underground to hide from will haunt him. He squandered his chance to fame as he failed to make any headway as the czar of Yolanda rehabilitation. Anyway, I don't think the Aquino-Cojuangco oligarchy will support Lacson since they seem to be supporting Binay. In addition, Lacson doesn't seem to have the trust and support of the other oligarch families.

Grace Poe herself would agree with you when she said earlier that she's not ready to take on the responsibilities of President of the Philippines. Many would disagree with her (and you), however. She may not be ready but if she does decide to run, I think she will give the other presidential aspirants a run for their money because she's quite popular, if recent surveys are to be believed. At this time, I think she's the only one who can pose a serious threat to Binay;s presidential aspirations. Then again, it's still quite early to issue a fearless forecast.

Let's just see how things pan out in the next couple of months.

Edited by sonnyt111

They have Autism in their DNA. We had seen Josh the son of Kris and then there is also the son of Gilbert Teodoro. So far, Noynoy seems to demonstrate the same problem judging the way he thinks and speaks.

I think this is an unfair statement since the medical community has not yet determined what causes autism. There are some yet to be proven theories that it is caused by virus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I totally agree with you Tease. Ninoy has done almost nothing but self gratification to help him win the Presidency once he runs. He would've been the right successor to Marcos if only he's on his right mind of exposing Operation Merdeka to reclaim Sabah from Malaysia. He just talked and talked that's why they got him killed. His previous work for the CIA clearly justifies the abuses on the Martial Law years. The numerous ex-CIA documentaries on YouTube will tell you how the CIA destroyed our country slowly just like what the CIA has done and is currently doing in countries the US think is a threat to their own national interests. Almost everything is the same. Starting chaos, student demonstrations, bombings, numerous tortures of innocent people and blaming it to the government, lots of killings and missing people.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I stumbled into this article while researching on who the owners of a company that I suspect is owned by Abnoy's KKK :

http://realpolitiker.weebly.com/special-reports/cory-divorced-ninoy-aquino-in-1980-ninoy-refused-to-sign-the-divorce-paper#sthash.LbtAVgLP.dpbs

The writer is obviously anti-Cory.

It lists the juicy dirty laundry accounts of Cory Aquino's family, including alleged tryst between Kris and Secretary Oca Orbos!

Some entries seem true while others seems to be questionable. Read and decide for yourselves.

I stumbled into this article while researching on who the owners of a company that I suspect is owned by Abnoy's KKK :

http://realpolitiker.weebly.com/special-reports/cory-divorced-ninoy-aquino-in-1980-ninoy-refused-to-sign-the-divorce-paper#sthash.LbtAVgLP.dpbs

The writer is obviously anti-Cory.

It lists the juicy dirty laundry accounts of Cory Aquino's family, including alleged tryst between Kris and Secretary Oca Orbos!

Some entries seem true while others seems to be questionable. Read and decide for yourselves.

Is it true Cory chanced upon Kris naked on top of Oca Orbos? Teenage crush ko yun eh hehehe

Hehehe! Ano ba ang female version ng Oedipus complex?

Pansin mo ba, mahilig sya sa mga tatay na ang edad, like Philip Salvador, Vic Sotto, Alvin Patrimonio, Gabby Conception, etc...?

Eh sino naman yung Senator na lover ni Madame Cory? Hula ko si Nani Perez pero hindi yata...

• 3 months later...

Just in case no post about this issue yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vADEDZpetY

A netizen named Willy Ramasola, which I presume a personality of influence, posted in his Facebook account a very shocking revelation. He said that it was Danding Cojuangco who is the real maker of presidents of the Philippines. Well, at least starting from former President Marcos.

Ramasola said that Danding was a crony of Marcos and made lots of money from coconut farmers in the past and until today. He theorized that it was him who had Ninoy Aquino assassinated. He had Ninoy killed not because he hated him but because he knew that Ninoy’s assassination would topple the Marcos government, and will make Cory Aquino, his cousin, the next president of the Philippines.

Ramasola also said that he is the main financier of Noynoy Aquino’s campaign in 2010. And that his presidential bet on this year’s elections is Senator Grace Poe.

Here is the shocking revelation he posted in his Facebook account 15 hours ago. More here...

• 7 months later...

They don't want you to know that:

Ombudsman Morales' charge against Abnoy of usurpation of authority related to the Mamasapano massacre was deliberately flawed to make it fail.

From Daily Tribune:

Raps vs Noy ‘moro-moro’ — Rody

"...Mr. Duterte added that while Aquino should carry the burden of the botched Mamasapano massacre in 2015, the recent move by the Office of the Ombudsman to file raps against the former President is futile.

Talking to reporters at the sidelines of the turnover ceremony of the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law in Malacañang, Mr. Duterte said that the charges mulled by the Ombudsman last Friday are wrong charges.

“It’s more of a moro-moro. Charging Aquino for that, it’s a silly charge,” the President said.

“I am sure that the charges against Aquino will fail,” he added..."

• 1 year later...

Fake news kasi sinabi mo? Hahaha! This is coming from someone who got pwned on the other thread. Hindi ka makaget over kasi napahiya ka kaya titira ka sa ibang thread? :lol:

Fake news not just because I said so but because the source is not credible and the news is unsubstantiated. You can believe it if you want but It only reflects on your credibility.

By the way, who died and made you the debate judge? You seem to like declaring yourself the winner of arguments all the time. It's kinda like licking your own balls, don't you think?

P.S. Just because I stop conversing with you, it doesn't mean nasupalpal mo na ko. It just means I got tired of your NON-SENSE arguments and I see no sense carrying on any further.