Political Jokes

1. Jocjoc Bolante on the fertilizer scam

2. Former FG Arroyo bagman of the infamous GMA administration.

3. Former PNP Gen dela Paz, the foreign currency courier caught in Russia.

1.) ah oo nga, si Joke Joke...

2.) never knew this guy...

3.) di ko na-recognize kasi di na naka sout ng GOA... eto pinakamasarap na maging kaibigan... lusot na to sa Russian Customs eh... kaso yung TOTOONG may dala at may ari nung pera, nung sinisita na ng Russian Customs, binalikan nya, inako yung bag ng pera, nagkapalit daw sila ng bag nung sinisita... Yung mga taga serbisyo dito or meron kamag-anak sa serbisyo or kaibigan or kabit or whatnot sa serbisyo, kilala naman natin lahat kung sino tinutukoy ko diba??? Ahehehehehehe..... Peace mga Bok! :rolleyes:

Hiya all. My name if john and it's been said, "laughter is the best medicine." I'll make my first few posts here.

GARFIELD
ON THE OIL CRISIS

A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in our country.

~~~

Well, there's a very simple answer.

~~~

Nobody bothered to check the oil.

~~~

We just didn't know we were getting low.

~~~

The reason for that is purely geographical.

~~~

Our OIL is located in:

~~~

ALASKA

~~~

California

~~~

Coastal Florida

~~~

Coastal Louisiana

~~~

North Dakota

~~~

Wyoming

~~~

Colorado

~~~

Kansas

~~~

Oklahoma

~~~

Pennsylvania

&

Texas

~~~

Our dipsticks are located in DC

Any Questions? NO?

Didn't think So.

CA vs TX

Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks dog.

#1. Governor starts to intervene, reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is

natural.

#2. He calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and spends $200 testing it for diseases and $500 upon relocating it.

#3. He calls veterinarian. Vet collects dead dog and spends $200 testing it for diseases.

#4. Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting bite wound bandaged.

#5. Running trail gets shut down for 6 months while wildlife services conduct a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is clear

of dangerous animals.

#6. Governor spends $50,000 of state funds implementing a "coyote awareness" program for residents of the area.

#7. State legislature spends $2 million investigating how to better handle rabies and how to possibly eradicate the disease.

#8. Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack and for letting the Governor intervene.

#9. Cost: $75,000 to train new security agent.

#10. PETA protests the coyote relocation and files suit against the state.

Texas :

#1. Governor shoots coyote and keeps jogging. Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge. Buzzards eat dead

coyote.

Any wonder why California is broke????

WOMEN WHO KNOW THEIR PLACE

Barbara Walters, of 20/20, did a story on gender roles in Kabul, Afghanistan, several years before the Afghan conflict.

She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to Kabuland observed that women still walk behind their husbands. Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem happy to maintain the old custom.

Ms Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, 'Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?'

The woman looked MsWalters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land mines."

Moral of the story is (no matter what language you speak or where you go):

BEHIND EVERY MAN, THERE'S A SMART WOMAN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In one light chat between BINAY & ERAP before an UNA caucus:

Erap : Jojo, we have a lot of things in common.

Binay: Is that so? I never even have thought about it. Like what?

Erap : You were once a Mayor, I was once a mayor too.

Binay: Oh yes that's right..

Erap: Your wife is a doctor, so is my LOI.

Binay: Wow, what a coincidence. What else please,tell me.

Erap : I had mistress , you have your own too.

: I was once VP of this country, so are you now.

Binay: hahaha...i'm really amazed that we had a lot in similarities.

Erap : Naku! More importantly, I do hope you also become President and...

"be jailed like just like me" :lol: :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Reposting something funny I read ..

Things that Cybercrime Act should cover:

1. VANITY SHOTS. Bawal mag-upload ng 3 albums worth of photos na puro fez mo lang! Feel kitang i-report!!! Nag-headband lang, 75 photos na agad dapat...

2. AFTER JER-JER CUDDLING PHOTOS. Wag mag-upload ng pics nyo ng jowa mo na obvious na wala kayong saplot! Hindi handa ang sambayanan sa bedsheets nyong madumi.

3. Mga mahilig makipag-away in English na karumal-dumal naman ang grammar. "I'm can never jealous of slots like you. Your such trying hard!"

4. TMI - (Too Much Information) Attack - "ang lakas ng regla ko today...", "haizt maghapon akong nagtatae sakit na ng pwet ko!"

5. Emo 24/7 - "guys ang sakit may mahal na syang iba..." "fb frendz, gusto ko na mamatay..." "haizz miss ko na sya pero di ko sasabihin kung sino..." "guys, umiiyak ako ngayon (insert photo)"

6. Eowh pHouH kuYaH UzTah pHouH jan jEjEjE acoH pHouH auZ aman waZap pHouH Nuh pHouH 3p nYoH jaN tawa much jEjEjE

-----> RECLUSION PERPETUA

• 3 months later...

CA vs TX

Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks dog.

#1. Governor starts to intervene, reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is

natural.

#2. He calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and spends $200 testing it for diseases and $500 upon relocating it.

#3. He calls veterinarian. Vet collects dead dog and spends $200 testing it for diseases.

#4. Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting bite wound bandaged.

#5. Running trail gets shut down for 6 months while wildlife services conduct a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is clear

of dangerous animals.

#6. Governor spends $50,000 of state funds implementing a "coyote awareness" program for residents of the area.

#7. State legislature spends $2 million investigating how to better handle rabies and how to possibly eradicate the disease.

#8. Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack and for letting the Governor intervene.

#9. Cost: $75,000 to train new security agent.

#10. PETA protests the coyote relocation and files suit against the state.

Texas :

#1. Governor shoots coyote and keeps jogging. Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge. Buzzards eat dead

coyote.

Any wonder why California is broke????

He he he. Good one...:P

• 3 months later...

From Get Real Philippines:

"...As if it weren’t funny enough. Early today, media watchdog blog Spin Busters broke news of an appalling lapse in editorial rigour by top Philippine broadsheet Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI). Spotted on the front page of the 20th April 2013 edition of the PDI was an image depicting what seems to be the front cover of TIME Magazine featuring a photo of Philippine President Benigno Simeon “BS” Aquino III on the occasion of being named among the “100 Most Influential People in the World”.

The image is actually a photoshopped meme posted on the Facebook page of social media political commentary powerhouse Showbiz Government...."

tang nah talaga etong si abnoy, mukha pa lang matatawa ka na talaga sa inis! Hilig palaging nakanganga...

At etong si Inquirer naman, sobrang pagsisipsip, ayun mukhang abnoy na rin sila...

post-206207-0-56233300-1367329167.jpg

post-206207-0-41518400-1367329123.jpg

Edited by camiar

during a lull in the heated 1988 democratic presidential primary, gary hart took his mistress, donna rice, for some rest and relaxation. unfortunately, the press found the couple on a yacht named 'monkey business'. that's really the yacht's name. anyway... the scandal forced hart to quit the race.

after a few months, the media tracked down donna rice. they asked her what's her view on the upcoming presidential election.

donna rice: "my heart is for bush but my b*sh is still for hart."

during a lull in the heated 1988 democratic presidential primary, gary hart took his mistress, donna rice, for some rest and relaxation. unfortunately, the press found the couple on a yacht named 'monkey business'. that's really the yacht's name. anyway... the scandal forced hart to quit the race.

after a few months, the media tracked down donna rice. they asked her what's her view on the upcoming presidential election.

donna rice: "my heart is for bush but my b*sh is still for hart."

Ha ha ha. Good one!!;)

oprah, michelle and mayor richard daley joined obama to bid for chicago 2016 at the headquarters of the international olympic committee.

after a long and careful deliberation, chicago was the first city to be eliminated. it was covered live so the news spread fast.

chicago resident #1: what happened?

chicago resident #2: obama talked too much about himself and too little about chicago.

Mainstream Media: RIO WILL HOST THE 2016 OLYMPICS

Conservative Press: EPIC FAIL: OBAMA BLAMES IT ON RIO

aboard airforce one, a furious obama shouted, "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, I BLAME BUSH."

oprah, michelle and mayor richard daley joined obama to bid for chicago 2016 at the headquarters of the international olympic committee.

after a long and careful deliberation, chicago was the first city to be eliminated. it was covered live so the news spread fast.

chicago resident #1: what happened?

chicago resident #2: obama talked too much about himself and too little about chicago.

Mainstream Media: RIO WILL HOST THE 2016 OLYMPICS

Conservative Press: EPIC FAIL: OBAMA BLAMES IT ON RIO

aboard airforce one, a furious obama shouted, "IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, I BLAME BUSH."

Reminds me of PNoy blaming GMA!! Ha ha ha...