Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

• 4 weeks later...

nainlove na din ako sa mga ganyang may age kaso wala naman nangyayari e masyadong matampuhin gusto lagi kaming magkasama basta parang bata pa talaga ( bata naman talaga e ) pero ewan ko lang di ko nalang tinutuloy ung ganyan mahirap na baka makasuhan pa hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the first is 14 years younger (does this count?)this relationship is so problem packed and stress became my twin that up until now i have issues to deal with or settle with her..

the second is 16 years younger. this one is smooth sailing, so far...

hahaha natawa ako sa "stress became my twin" :lol:

anyway, about the topic, ok lang na malaki ang gap,

lalo kung medyo matured na ung younger partner

despite of her young "age" anyway its just a number. :)

kahit ako natawa sa pinost ko.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ganun tlga. pero kahit na nakakastress ang younger partner, if she's the one who makes you feel happy, dba nababalewala

un? :)

sabi kasi ng boyfriend ko na older saken, more than 15years pa un, kasama daw sa minahal niya ung pagiging baby ko

at spoiled. hahaha :lol: i can say na spoiled brat tlga ako run e. whenever i feel na magpasaway, i do. at pag feel

ko siya kulitin i do. so most likely, sakit rin ng ulo at times. pero napagtyagaan niya un. :lol:

honestly how come that most people think na ok lang kahit the guy is 20 years older than his girl....but once na baligtad ang sitwasyon mas panget daw tingnan...

well for my own opinion pareho lang yan.....so what kung matanda si lalaki o si babae....i think its not about the age gap...and importante nagkakaintindihan sila...ahehehe..and ofcourse as long as they love each other

ganun tlga. pero kahit na nakakastress ang younger partner, if she's the one who makes you feel happy, dba nababalewala

un? :)

sabi kasi ng boyfriend ko na older saken, more than 15years pa un, kasama daw sa minahal niya ung pagiging baby ko

at spoiled. hahaha :lol: i can say na spoiled brat tlga ako run e. whenever i feel na magpasaway, i do. at pag feel

ko siya kulitin i do. so most likely, sakit rin ng ulo at times. pero napagtyagaan niya un. :lol:

yes she is stressful. haba story. damn! but cool lang ako. hahaha.

when you're in love, you are both blinded and deaf - to other people.

Blinded because of the fact that you really dont mind what other people see about your partner. You see him/her as the way you need him/her to be [no matter what others see on her]

Deaf because even if you hear the negative feedbacks a-million-times over.. the ears of your heart wont process it.

My partner is older than me too. She doesnt have that flawless silk skin anymore... but I realized it doesn't really matter. I'm experiencing the difference of true love and physical attraction. wub.gif

yes she is stressful. haba story. damn! but cool lang ako. hahaha.

wow. share share!!! :lol:

when you're in love, you are both blinded and deaf - to other people.

Blinded because of the fact that you really dont mind what other people see about your partner. You see him/her as the way you need him/her to be [no matter what others see on her]

Deaf because even if you hear the negative feedbacks a-million-times over.. the ears of your heart wont process it.

My partner is older than me too. She doesnt have that flawless silk skin anymore... but I realized it doesn't really matter. I'm experiencing the difference of true love and physical attraction. wub.gif

wow. if you're that serious with this comment. i admire you. :)

ang romantic kasi pakinggan hearing someone falling inlove in both aspects..

na kahit older ang partner, and doesnt have the "flawless" sexiness for others,

pero still, physcially, and emotionally sila inlove with their partners. :wub:

• 2 months later...