Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

once... it was okay and sweet at first kaya lng di kami nagkakasundo... may generation gap ata :) hehe

nakupo. pareho kame nito. hahaha :lol:

ako nga more than half my age.

pakiramdam ko rin ganito ang ngyayari sa akin.

super duper swweeet.. then nung tumatagal na.. medyo

hindi sobrang magkasundo.. buti pa nung bago palang.

hahahaha :D

super! sakit sa ulo tsong! hihihi

sabagay may sabi nga sila, ADJUSTMENT stage pa daw

kya ganun.hehe :lol:

pero, alam ko naman effort rin naman rin on his

part na pagpasensyahan ako ng todo. parang ung

kunsumisyon ko lang iniintindi ko.. at wala rin siyang

sakit ng ulo saken.hahahaha :D

Edited by cHinitababe86

sometimes nga kahit 5yrs younger eh hirap mag-adjust.. puro goodtime at papasarap lang gusto kung baga.. sa una masaya then habang tumatagal eh nagiging sakit ng ulo.. syempre naman, i have to work but atleast i'm making the effort to go to her place and spent some quality time with her

yun nga lang, di ma-appreciate.. haayz

hahahah ganun bleh :*

ofcourse! reinforce your weakness and strengthen your aces

keeping on topic:

its the skill you need to learn before you can shorten the generation gap, being flexible on the attitude and demand of the person older/younger than you

i know alot of men in their 40's and 50's and still getting hook'd up w/ younger girls (ofcourse, not DOMs).. it's the way they converse w/ them..

time to learn from the elders.. ;)

It's a none factor for me.

I think the bottomline is how good a person feels in such a relationship at the end of the day.

Exactly. I used to go out with a man 15 years older, and it took awhile for me to warm up to the idea because he looked much (much) older and I eventually stopped opting to join our friends when gimiking at bars because I couldn't tolerate the dirty looks (They'd look at me, smile, but that smile would turn to a smirk when they see who i was with)

Other than that we were fine. Age is really nothing but a number (if you don't factor in the appearance :P )

Edited by Switlass
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my bf is in his 40's and i'm in my 20's. i agree- people look talaga. but it's fine. ok lang. i'm no longer offended because i know naman that whatever it is they're thinking, whatever bad stuff that's going on in their heads, is just a reflection of how their own relationships are. i mean, people who are content with their own lives wouldn't have the time and energy to diss others eh. :P

my bf is in his 40's and i'm in my 20's. i agree- people look talaga. but it's fine. ok lang. i'm no longer offended because i know naman that whatever it is they're thinking, whatever bad stuff that's going on in their heads, is just a reflection of how their own relationships are. i mean, people who are content with their own lives wouldn't have the time and energy to diss others eh. :P

same with me. hindi tlga maiiwasan na titingin ang tao sainyo pag nakaksalubong kayo, or minsan ur both sweet..

at first shempre i felt uncomfy. but as time passes, hindi narin. kasi i believe if i really love the person and were not

doing anything bad to harm others, why worry and feel that way? :)

besides, in getting involved into a relationship what u consider is your happiness, not theirs. haha

alam mo na sa shocked faces, or kakaibang smiles tulad ng sabi ni GM, iba ang nasa isip. pero andito tayo

sa country na medyo conservative e, hindi lahat nakakaintindi ng pagsasama nyo, except for the ones

who know u both alot better. kahit na ganito pa man, still, mahal ko e. i dont mind them. im happy, were happy,

and were so much inlove with each other, at un ang nagmamatter. :lol: