Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

"Age doesn't matter, Love equates all."

"Age is just a state of mind."

Very true indeed.

I have a wife who is 5 years older than me. She's 39 right now.

My mom is married to her 2nd husband who is as old as I am. By the way, my mom is 58years old. Got married to the guy 3 years ago.

And I am physically attracted to a 16year old girl. oh man, everytime I see her...my body shakes and my mind...whew! can't explain...

anyway, what really matters is that you love the person. makakalimutan mo na yung edad nya kapag nage-enjoy kang kasama sya. what matters is that you two are compatible emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.

kapag madalang na at patapos na ang sex part, wala na kayong gagawin maghapon, araw-araw, kundi mag-usap.

• 1 month later...

Well to be honest, I'm usually attracted to men 10-20+ older than me. I must admit it's kinda hard. But societies norms has nothing to do with that. I'm not one who cares what people say. It's not that hards since I'm the female which makes me unsure when it's the other way around.

The main problem I've had with it is that the guy is most probably not at the same level that I am in. I'm not talking about level of thinking. It's more like the lifestyle. Most men at that age would most probably not be enjoying what I enjoy. It's also hard for them to take you seriously cause they're worried that you are still young and there's still lots of things in store for you and all "the world is open to you" crap and that they can't afford to play games at their age.

It's hard to convince them otherwise because you of course cannot tell what's in the future.

*sigh* I'm losing my mind. I better stop here. :P

pareho pala tayo xyza.

i dont know, but i think its not the wallet size, but rather the maturity and the sensibility

that i run after. wherein pag kasama mo siya, kahit anung bagay pwede nyo pag usapan,

tapos pwede rin na mag impart kayo pareho ng ideas sa bawat isa, u meet halfway,

share mo anung meron sa generation mo, then share rin siya ng meron sa age bracket nya,

hindi naman pwedeng baba siya sa level mo, since bata ka. u both need to cooperate,

shempre halfway, and try to understand each others negativities. hahaha :D

pero honestly speaking, hindi ito masydong natutupad, kasi madalas ang older ang naintindi

sa younger. (i think nagiging baby ang younger) kasi nga mas flexible na ang older

sa mga pagkukulang ng batang partner nya. hehe :lol:

for me, ang tingin kong advantage ng older by 10,15-20+ years older is less na ang

problema ko with them, attitude wise, maturity, and kasama na rin ang intimate performances,

sobrang ok un. (im not telling lahat. the term for this message is MAJORITY of those older people)

madlas rin, for older, goal oriented na. at sort of responsible na.

lastly, masarap magmahal at mag alaga. todo-todo the more na malayo tlga

ang gap. hehe

then, additional alam nila hanapin ang kiliti naming mga bata. hahaha :D

this is all from my experience. :wub:

hehe :lol:

Edited by cHinitababe86
  • Like (+1) 1
Well to be honest, I'm usually attracted to men 10-20+ older than me. I must admit it's kinda hard. But societies norms has nothing to do with that. I'm not one who cares what people say. It's not that hards since I'm the female which makes me unsure when it's the other way around.

The main problem I've had with it is that the guy is most probably not at the same level that I am in. I'm not talking about level of thinking. It's more like the lifestyle. Most men at that age would most probably not be enjoying what I enjoy. It's also hard for them to take you seriously cause they're worried that you are still young and there's still lots of things in store for you and all "the world is open to you" crap and that they can't afford to play games at their age.

It's hard to convince them otherwise because you of course cannot tell what's in the future.

Am curious, i'm sure this question has been talked to death, but may i ask you, as someone who is articulate and atypical for your age, what it is that you find attractive about senior guys? No judgments, just genuinely curoius. And don't worry, we've all lost our minds here :)

i think chinita articulated it already. i have been in quite a few (me younger / older). the latest one is about 18years my junior, talk about being in college and someone just being born. i see these ladies maturing quickly and they like the stability of the other person. when i was the younger one, i enjoyed her company, she knows what she wants. i think being able to control the situation, lead the relationship and being the guide, those are requisites for them

With all due respect, i still would like to hear from xyza, if she would like to share her thoughts, on what she find attractive about older guys in her own words. And if the other ladies, in addition to cHinitababe86, would like to share their views as well.

Xyza referred to the challenge of being at different levels in terms of lifestyles, but didn't quite get into why the attraction.

In the end, a relationship is about sharing, about give and take. Presumably, there needs to be some common ground. if the levels of thinking are compatible, then that's cool. But otherwise, lifestyle-wise, personally, i couldn't imagine myself wearing hip-hop stuff or listening to the music or hanging out in certain places, but that doesn't mean it's bad, it's just not me. On the other hand, my lifestyle is jeans, boots and riding harleys everyday, and that's not for everyone either. Just wonder what the aspects of commonality might possibly be, and i guess reasons for attraction are a good start.

Again, am honestly curious to hear more - from the girls - on this topic, because this is interesting.

Peace.

With all due respect, i still would like to hear from xyza, if she would like to share her thoughts, on what she find attractive about older guys in her own words. And if the other ladies, in addition to cHinitababe86, would like to share their views as well.

... (shortened - pardon me for cutting it sir)

views about what? be specific.

u might want to ask some questions,

then il just answer it. :)

FYi

JHP:

read my reply AGAIN. i already indicated there

what im after to those people of wide range of

age gaps

Edited by cHinitababe86
views about what? be specific.

u might want to ask some questions,

then il just answer it. :)

FYi

JHP:

read my reply AGAIN. i already indicated there

what im after to those people of wide range of

age gaps

Thank you, Ma'am. I think if you read my post again, especially the part you quoted, it is self-explanatory.

All the best.

Jason Mraz Older Lover Lyrics

Songwriters: N/A

Well an old saying goes mind your manners, mind your mother

And a man can find a lover who is tan and undercover.

Well she might lie about her age, but lady I got no complaints.

Well she can be as crazy and as foolish as she wants to be

Because her old school ways are practical. Technicalities are perfectly sane.

I'm saying I ain't never seen a saint.

I met her at an old cop bar down in silverlake,

Where we joked about the give and we joked about the take.

And when they asked for identification I knew her's probably was a fake.

She's just another older lover undercover.

She's just another old-school lover undercover.

She's wearing that thin disguise, don't apologize.

'Cause your birthday suit suits you.

Ooh, well it suits me too. It's one hell of a costume

I can't find the zipper anywhere on your back,

Perhaps it's attached to the breach of your ass-crack.

(Vocal improvisation)

Burr, it's cold in here.

(Vocal improvisation)

But you keep it hot, dear.

Well, I sip mexican coffee and grapefruit juice,

Glass coke, glass of wine just to keep it loose.

Oh the things that you say and do, yeah,

Or the way that you groove to the music.

I like the Who and the Velvet Underground old sounds

Like indie rock, spock rock, anything you've found

In the backseat of your downtown brown, bruised beat up BMW.

I said you're down with the downtown.

Down. I dig the old sounds.

Down with the old lady, now.

You're just another older lover. And you're undercover.

Are you wearing that thin disguise? Don't apologize.

Your birthday suits you.

Oh, well it suits me, too. It's one hell of a costume.

I can't find the zipper anywhere on your back.

Perthaps it's attached to the breach of your ass-crack.

(Vocal improvisation)

Any melodramatic role is just a garment of the soul.

I respect your nakedness and the way that you unfold

And the way the story's told.

You're just another older lover.

And you're undercover.

Age is just a number. As long as the two people involved are legal, what's wrong with loving an older man/woman?

Reality of it is doesn't always work. Works more for the older man and young girl than the other way around.

Look at Dolphy, Michael Douglas versus Vicky Belo and others like it.

Doesn't work with Hugh Hefner (the ultimate age gap).

15 years, 20 years or 30 years... madali ang mainlove... mahirap na part is how to make it work and paano patagalin... magulo ang ganito. maraming bagay ang di mapagkasunduan, kasi yung isa masungit yung isa naman immature... pero kung mahal niyo talaga ipaglaban niyo... kung isa kana lang nagmamahal, itigil niyo na lang...

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in high school, I know one of my teachers had a bad crush on me. And she was really pretty. In fact crush sya ng buong senior class and I was just 13 years old. So we had an 8 year gap but it was just limited to flirting and one kiss. The weird thing is that it coincided with puberty and I was just in a hormonal mess.

Then I ended up dating women older than me. Unfortunately, I ended up dating cougars :thumbsdownsmiley:

Last year, I was on the other side of the fence when my girlfriend was ten years my junior. Kaya lang she looked 18 years old kaya it only intensified the age gap. I am usually introduced as someone only 5 years older. I am not sure if why she picked that number. She always complains about the sex but the fact is I thought she was expecting too much. I don't know but I feel that two orgasms would be enough for one night. <_<