Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

Guest Serenity12

take out a year and I can say, yes I have experienced this. Maybe it's a bit weird that he was in high school on the year I was born but hey, we grew up to be a perfect fit. :P and went to the same high school at that!

im a 25 year old guy and i have fallen for lady 15 years older than me.

i'd like to know if anybody has experienced this. what were the obstacles you encountered?

if you haven't had such a relationship. what do you think of it?

we are on the same boat...obstacles,mdami like sa mga children niya,minsan kulang time namin para mgbonding kase nauubos time niya sa mga anak niya,nghhnap pa kmi ng timing para i open up yun relationship namin sa mga anak niya

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

im 20 and he's 32.. well we're 3 years short of your description sa topic but still there's the "age gap".

i dont believe in age, for me it's just a number, say, throw away your calendars at home and forget the date, that wont change anything right? so ayun.. as long as mahal nyo isa't isa and you're happy, walang obstacle obstacle..:) let the other's who dont understand say what they want.. as long as hindi kayo maapektohan, walang problem.. ;)

to each his or her own preference. Older men are no different than younger men, jerks, masturbators, whatnot.

Hmm I (respectfully) disagree!

I think older men know how to handle women - especially younger women - better.

We are more patient and less jealous. We know when to give a woman her space and when to be attentive.

Plus we're simply more experienced - in life, in everything. It takes time to turn a brash young kid into a gentleman!

Anyway, that's what my girlfriend says (she's 13 years younger than me). She says she would never have imagined the idea before we finally started dating,

but that now she's well and truly converted...well, I guess time will tell!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes. i have fallen inlove with someone and proudly, she's 15years younger than i am.

this young lady has a great sense of humor, very sweet and loving. takes care of me

very well. and lastly, makes me feel like im only a teeny-21years old guy. ha ha ha :P

this one fits my situation perfectly..

I'm 34 and my boyfriend is 49 years old For me age is just irrelevant for me with him because we compliment each other in a lot of ways. We both share the same taste of music, passion for reading. You're only as old as you feel. It doesn't matter what people say. You are the only one who would live your life like you wanted it to be. Live as much as you want.

I'm 34 and my boyfriend is 49 years old For me age is just irrelevant for me with him because we compliment each other in a lot of ways. We both share the same taste of music, passion for reading. You're only as old as you feel. It doesn't matter what people say. You are the only one who would live your life like you wanted it to be. Live as much as you want.

I'm happy for you. =)