Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

I'm 34 and my boyfriend is 49 years old For me age is just irrelevant for me with him because we compliment each other in a lot of ways. We both share the same taste of music, passion for reading. You're only as old as you feel. It doesn't matter what people say. You are the only one who would live your life like you wanted it to be. Live as much as you want.

The older you get the more that age becomes irrelevant. While you're young though, it is very relevant.

Plus sometimes there are people who look younger than their true age so they can actually fit in compared to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Best Wishes!

:)

Marami din po kaming dectractors.

Isa yung Mom nya, akala niya Greencard lang habol ko

pangalawa, Kapatid ko, sinabi niya na Meal ticket daw ang boyfriend ko. Pati mama ko.

This is what my Fiance told me..Let me remind you people following this thread, i'm 34 and my boyfriend is 49 years old from the US.

I would suggest that you make one last shot at it and if your mom won't answer and the preachers are trying to rob us, then I say let's just turn our backs on them. We'll do what we want to do and let nothing else stop us. I really want to do things the right way but I'm not going to let people's prejudices get in the way. This will be the best thing for both of us and for the kids, anyone getting in the way doesn't have our best interests in mind. The important thing to me is that you are my wife, I wish everyone else would deal fairly with us, but it certainly isn't a requirement that they do.

If they want to be a part of our lives, they can but I won't tolerate any BS once we are married. They can visit with us and we'll treat them with love and respect, but they had surely better respect that we are a married couple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest simply_tinA

Di naman issue sa mga girls ang age e!.. Ako I fell in love with this guy na 13 yrs gap namin pinagtitinginan nga kami lagi pag magkasama kami kaso sinayang nya lan....sleep.gif

i've always been attracted to (slightly) older ladies. being the youngest i've grown accustomed to perpetually dealing with older people. i find ladies my age a little immature, and those younger than me even more so. the only trouble is, there exists this common misgiving that "older men are better".