Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

There's no difference. There are douchebags and nice guys of all ages.

My boyfriend is 15 years older than me. I don't have Daddy Issues because i grew up with my father. Girls esteem to be with men who are almost like their fathers. My father is a good man, My boyfriend is one too and a good father. I want to be with someone who has honor and that is my boyfriend.

Age is just a number but that piece is as redundant as horse dung. The only way you can say about age is when you're in it to experience it.

• 2 weeks later...

I look younger than my actual age so I get away with going out with girls who are 10 years my junior ^_^

So for the women that go for older men, God bless your little sweet hearts :lol:

I did have a relationship with someone who was 15 years older than me BUT that was way, waaaaay back ;) Age is just a number and you're only as old as you feel B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

People get overwhelmed with the idea because they have not experienced it. They will realize that its not so bad afterall. There is absolutely no difference.

It so happens that this person was born much earlier, and it doesn't mean he's any different from your age in the nature of how they think and how they feel.

Men this age are better lovers, nurturers and husbands.

I actually prefer older men. I've always dated men who are at least 5 years older than me, however 15 is a stretch. Pero reality is, age is just a number. If you get along so well, and the chemistry is there, age doesn't really matter. Although you will get strange looks from outsiders, who cares talaga? At the end of the day it's you and him and the world has forgotten that second when they saw you walk past. Just my two cents.

Edited by Chi-Chi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Im married and currently in a relationship with a 21 year old girl who is 30 years my junior ( ha ha ha do the math for my age). Of all my (past and other present)relationships, this is the roughest and most difficult to handle. Lalo lang dumami grey hair ko. Nevertheless tuloy pa rin kami for reasons I dont know.