Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

familiar ba yun name ????? hahahahahahaha

kahit sa MU.... basta archer, babae. Must have gotten the habit of a female archer ever since I started playing Diablo2

Very familiar master, common denominator nyo ni Master SilentStriker yang name na yan hehehe

Ako naman I always choose the Knight class: ragnarok, muonline, lineage II. Dito sa Cabal walang specific knight class so I got the closest thing: Force Shielder hehehe

Very familiar master, common denominator nyo ni Master SilentStriker yang name na yan hehehe

Ako naman I always choose the Knight class: ragnarok, muonline, lineage II. Dito sa Cabal walang specific knight class so I got the closest thing: Force Shielder hehehe

ako naman ARCHER class madalas.

You should try and play CABAL again........ tapuz mag MERCURY SERVER ka. In the instances when I'm a little bored playing my Force Archer, I would switch to another character. Im presently and slowly levelling up a WARRIOR. (Lvl 45 na).

Habol ka Master GRAIL.

ako naman ARCHER class madalas.

You should try and play CABAL again........ tapuz mag MERCURY SERVER ka. In the instances when I'm a little bored playing my Force Archer, I would switch to another character. Im presently and slowly levelling up a WARRIOR. (Lvl 45 na).

Habol ka Master GRAIL.

I am in Mercury server sir... lvl 95 FS, although I stopped playing it last year pa hehe

I know most of you guys are high level so perhaps no one has noticed.....

I recently created a WARRIOR. Presently the character is at level 45. What I cant figure is ........ Up to now, My character is not allowed to GRIND using the Training Dummy. Should I do that, it doesn't seem to earn any SKILL EXP. I think there is a message saying that I can only Train using the Dummys at Level 90.

Did the game publishers changed the settings or something ?????

Wasn't in the mood last night to hunt in the UNDEAD TOWER so I just hung around in the WAR CHANNEL. It was actually fun as I got to do a little duelling and Pking with fellow Cabalists....... though in the end, I could not win over the more superior characters (skill & level wise) but I felt I did put up a decent fight. (I did not bring in any auto-pots)

I was also able to rack up some HONOUR POINTS by going after some of the low level mobs. It may be 1 point per monster but when you add up a lot of apes, that it still a significant number of honour points.

I find out you cant GRIND (in the war channel) using the training dummy to gain HONOUR POINTS.

After making some adjustments in strategy and investing in some armor upgrades, I was finally able to finish my long delayed quest in the Undead Tower wherein I had to get 50 pieces of those so-called coins from the Frozen Slaughter Zombies. It feels doubly rewarding that I did it in Solo Mode.

I think I can now concentrate on finishing some of the "Hidden-Helper" Quests as they too have been put in the back freezer for quite a long while already. While at the same time try and earn a few ALZ here and there.

I've been checking the markets....... MITHRIL Items still come in at a hefty price.

its nice to read your comments....I have a magic force shielder lvl 122...di ko cya napapalvl masyado kc nakakatamad pag walang ka-party..alanganin lagi ang oras ko mag laro dahil sa work ko...i'm leveling up an archer now..hehe lvl32 cya and I'm actually enjoying her..any tips i could get from you for my archer??thanx!

its nice to read your comments....I have a magic force shielder lvl 122...di ko cya napapalvl masyado kc nakakatamad pag walang ka-party..alanganin lagi ang oras ko mag laro dahil sa work ko...i'm leveling up an archer now..hehe lvl32 cya and I'm actually enjoying her..any tips i could get from you for my archer??thanx!

PERSONALLY, i think for an archer, DEFENSE and DEFENSE RATE is key here considering that an archer has low HP. SO I guess invest in additional DEFENSE and DEFENSE RATE (or flee rate) for the upgrades and magic skills. and of course a good set of armor. (Im presently using a TG set)

As for firepower...... I think just get a good crystal with a high plus and you're good to go.

Of course, Im just a noob here in CABAL. Based on the posts, master CHEESELOGGER is the go to guy when it comes to Force Archers. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Based on Experience still Warrior is the best character there is!

Even though my main character is FORCE ARCHER, I did create a WARRIOR on the side (just to veer away from boredom). Any tips on how should the WARRIOR be built ???? What skills I should keep in the long run ? If possible can you also include the Upgrade Skills most important ?

Thanks.

Edited by asmodeus