Cabal Online

karim06

I think it's:

sword skill rank up = + HP and + str & dex

magic skill rank up = + HP and + int & dex

not so sure about this, try surfing www.cabalwiki.com for specifics...

I also noticed that everytime your battle style levels up ..... defense, HP and the likes also go up. :thumbsupsmiley:

---------------------------------

It amuses me sometimes that some high level players would be challenging my low level warrior to a PVP match knowing fully that its a total mismatch (sure loose ako) ........ I'm sure there are thousands of other players of the same level and they have to pick on me. hahahahahaha. (usually I just ignore them or run away)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's for premium users who want to use the additional warp points in some maps eventhough their chosen nation does not have the winning bonus...

Oh i see ...... kinda pointless for me to buy those at the moment since I'm not on premium service.

Actually, I seem to notice that if one is NOT on premium service. Those "Hidden Helper" drops seemed faster.

My WARRIOR is coming out just nicely, just achieved MASTER status as far as skill rank is concerned.

I have a question though ..... the TERRA BREAK skill looks to be a powerful skill but I noticed it has a slow cool down time as well as casting time. (i think 11+ seconds) the question is, Should I still get this skill ???? Or should I just save my 2.3 million ALZ for something else ???

all I know about this stun lock combo is when a FA is able to put on a string of excellent hits in a combo. no matter what skills are/were used, as long as it were rated excellent the target would not be able to move (stunned/down/knocked back) during the duration of the excellent hits...

Edited by cheeselogger
all I know about this stun lock combo is when a FA is able to put on a string of excellent hits in a combo. no matter what skills are/were used, as long as it were rated excellent the target would not be able to move (stunned/down/knocked back) during the duration of the excellent hits...

Ah I see ..... so it has to be EXCELLENT hits in the Combo, otherwise the mob might still be able to attack.

(Time to start practicing those excellent hits. hehehehehehe)

Made some adjustments to the levels of my archer's magic skills ..... presently I use 3 skills on autofire.

Gravitation lvl 9

Shadow Shot lvl 20

Shooting Star lvl 9

With this set-up, there is significant improvement in the time it takes to take out a particular mob.  :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by asmodeus

One way to earn alz is by farming. Now, if you equip your character with the best farm sets, couple it with Bot,BB+ and premium, you will make a killing. If you want to increase your alz earned per hour, then go DUAL Client. Meaning, you will be running 2 or more cabal client in one computer. That's doubling or tripling your earnings. Here's how ----> CLICK ME! <---Dont worry, its just a blog i found in the net.

One way to earn alz is by farming. Now, if you equip your character with the best farm sets, couple it with Bot,BB+ and premium, you will make a killing. If you want to increase your alz earned per hour, then go DUAL Client. Meaning, you will be running 2 or more cabal client in one computer. That's doubling or tripling your earnings. Here's how ----> CLICK ME! <---Dont worry, its just a blog i found in the net.

Unfortunately, I'm not the type that likes to use Third Party Software ....... the thrill of the game is still to hack it out on one's own although ironically, it sometimes does get boring with the repetitive quests.

Presently, I'm just questing in Lake in Dusk .... their bossess usually drop those force core or upgrade jewels which I try to sold in the marketplace.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although medyo konti nalang nag lalaro nito ngayon but I still play this game about twice a week. Venus server, warrior level 153. Hirap mag farm ngayon ng alz so naka focus ako nag lag lalaro sa mga dungeons.

I also don't like using bots. I takes away the essence of the game. ( for me )

:rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Masaya naman maglaro ng Cabal. Mahirap lang bumalik ulit kung wala ka kasama... like friends or a guild perhaps.

Nakakaboring kasi pag alam mong magisa ka lang nagpapapevel. :/

actually most of my levelling up is done solo flight ...... not really a "PARTY' type of person.

Even when I was playing MU. I started levelling up by joining parties, but eventually went solo. (nakaka inis kasi minsan mga looters)

If ever I do play again. Gotta re-learn the combo. hahahahaha

Edited by asmodeus

actually most of my levelling up is done solo flight ...... not really a "PARTY' type of person.

Even when I was playing MU. I started levelling up by joining parties, but eventually went solo. (nakaka inis kasi minsan mga looters)

If ever I do play again. Gotta re-learn the combo. hahahahaha

Ah yes. How I miss the combos.

12+ lang ata max ko :/...

Ah yes. How I miss the combos.

12+ lang ata max ko :/...

If I remember right .... naka tsamba ako once ng 13 sa combo.

anyway, i'm presently downloading the CABAL ILLUSION CASTLE FULL CLIENT (am i downloading the right client???). Will probably install it and take a peek at my character. Then will decide whether to continue playing or not.

After downloading the client and having it installed on my PC, I checked to see if my character is still intact.

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz142/DevilAsmodeus/CabalVer113-101221-2054-0003.jpg

Thank goodness it still is ...... took her for a spin around Lake in Dusk (I still have uncompleted Quests there). I must say its been more than a year since I last played so I'm still adjusting again to the interface.

Edited by asmodeus

My Force Archer stuck at level 117. hehehehehehe

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz142/DevilAsmodeus/Simple%20Joys/CabalVer113-101223-0737-0000.jpg

My Warrior who had just reached level 85.

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz142/DevilAsmodeus/Simple%20Joys/CabalVer118-101227-1704-0001.jpg

Spent the long weekend playing CABAL ..... and though I was not really in a hurry to level up my Warrior (just wanting to finish the Lake in Dusk Hidden Helper Quests) I still managed to level it up to 92. (I love the Whirlwind and Seismic Wave Skill. wooohoooo)

Has anyone noticed how ridiculously overpriced some of the armor and weapon pieces are ????

Like most games ......its always the WARRIORS that seems to be the strongest and thus able to enter the harder maps (or dungeons) at lower levels compared to other characters.

Anyway, already at level 95 (yes, I'm slowly taking my time) and starting to save up for a new set of armor and weapon (wearable at level 99). Presently using Osmium set +6