Cabal Online

karim06

Still taking my sweet time, but my warrior has reached level 98. Already purchased most of the next level armor pieces (which could be wearable once it reaches level 99). I just need the helm.

The hidden helper quests like the ones in Lake in Dusk does get a little boring but I guess the incentive is that there are sometimes lots of upgrade core and extract potion drops which are selling good in the market.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. The mill has it that it's going to be some day in April at SMX Convention Center.

still quite a long 3 months away ..... besides, I usually play CABAL solo flight so I don't know that many people online. (but I guess I can still check it out for the freebies. hahahahaha)

anyway, any hi-level WARRIORS out there ???? Whats the skill setup for you guys ???? I'm currently using for my combo (as well as auto attack) just 3 skills. namely: (1) WHIRLWIND (2) SEISMIC WAVE an (3) SPIRAL DOOM.

Do you think its better if I switch Spiral Doom for CASCADE break ????

• 3 weeks later...

hows the game doing? it's been 6months already since i last played mine... FB player here.

I should think its still doing ok ....... servers are mostly full during peak hours (except the premium servers). some of the new maps must have kept the interest in most players.

prices for armor is ridiculous ...... a Sig Metal Battlesuit +6 (FA) sells for 5 million alz while the helm +6 at 26 million alz. (waaaaah)

Edited by asmodeus
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently went inside the VOLCANIC CITADEL becaue of a Battle Style Level Up requirement (I had to take out 50 Blaze Hounds) and it was pure hell inside ....... those cannons that fire those invisible what have yous takes away 300 to 500 of my HP per hit.

Its high time I complete my Force Archer's Sig Metal Set.

wow may bago na palang content sa Cabal, its been a while :D

when I stopped last year ....... the newest map was LAKESIDE. and there were few dungeons. When I came back several weeks back, I saw a lot of new dungeons. (mostly for the higher levels)

There are also the Mercenaries as well as a new Transcender skill for every character. Unfortunately, the new skills are for sale in the Item Shop.

It's been years since I played this game nuong bagong labas pa lang ito. It's hard to believe that this is still alive and kicking. Akala ko fad lang. Parang gusto kong subukan ulet. :ohmy:

I guess what kept the game going is the continuous addition of Dungeons.

Presently the newest dungeon is the LAVA HELLFIRE

Those GLORY PLATES are really useful ...... costing around 5 to 10 Cabal Cash, with each plate assigning one to take out a certain number or particular Monster and one could get from 25,000 to 150,000 honour points per mission.

Saves me the trouble of going thru Nation Wars (of which I fare poorly, hehehehehehe)

• 2 weeks later...

naglalaro ka rin pala nito? :lol:

teka, curious lang, gumamit ka ba ng 3rd party software? tulad ng cabal rider? :huh:

Mass hack? ako system hack daw. naka park char ko more than 1 year- last week na log in daw at na hack. Indefinite leave turns to retirement