Cabal Online

karim06

I suggest once in a while participating in NW or going on Honor quests (using plate of honor) or at least grind in channel 32 (war channel) to increase your honor points/rank. this is so at least you can reach certain honor ranks that are required for you to equip certain accessories (bracelets and earrings) that have an honor rank requirement aside from a level requirement...

i have two pieces of these (plate of honor)..... how do I make use of them????

In NW. DO I earn points??? win or lose ????? I havent tried grinding in the war channel since everybody will start PKing me once I warp in.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring your PoH to Morrison, the NPC Officer in Port Lux. he will take your PoH then he will give you a quest with honor points as reward...

in NW, once you succeed in garnering a personal score of at least 30 points you will get WExp. when you are able to save at least 100 WExp, you can then exchange this, again, with Morrison in PL. he will give you a choice in either exchanging 100 WExp with skill points, Experience, or Honor Points...

the "strategy" in grinding in channel 32 is before you change to that channel, proceed to your favorite grinding spot first in any channel other than 32. then before changing to channel 32, pray no other char is also in that spot. usually, the PK peeps would be in towns so other spots/places in war maps are safe places unless you really are unlucky to face a PK happy char that is stronger than your char...

Edited by cheeselogger
bring your PoH to Morrison, the NPC Officer in Port Lux. he will take your PoH then he will give you a quest with honor points as reward...

in NW, once you succeed in garnering a personal score of at least 30 points you will get WExp. when you are able to save at least 100 WExp, you can then exchange this, again, with Morrison in PL. he will give you a choice in either exchanging 100 WExp with skill points, Experience, or Honor Points...

the "strategy" in grinding in channel 32 is before you change to that channel, proceed to your favorite grinding spot first in any channel other than 32. then before changing to channel 32, pray no other char is also in that spot. usually, the PK peeps would be in towns so other spots/places in war maps are safe places unless you really are unlucky to face a PK happy char that is stronger than your char...

thanks for the tip master..... i will try first the honor plate.

I keep going to your statement over and over........ if I gain honor points simply by grinding in the war channel. Does it also apply if I take out any kind of mobs? Lets say if I hunt in UNDEAD GROUNDS. Will I also gain honor points so as long as I am in the War CHANNEL ??????

hmmm nice tip ... got the same problem sa war channel .. being a low level , im most likely to be the target of higher level players ... bragging rights kumbaga hahahhaa ...

masarap mag gain ng honor points sa madamihang kalaban .. for example sa low level like me (ahahahaha) sa troglo lng .. sa dami ng troglo dun .. ull never know madami na

honor points mo .. one question lng .. do i still get skill xp even if sa troglo ako mag hunt ?

yes, any k*ll you do in a war channel (except PK your fellow cappellan/procyon) would result in honor point/s gained for your character. it's a very small point/s but it would help still in increasing your honor point total...

but is the war channel the same as the other channels??? I mean do they have mobs and stuff like that??? Cause such is the case, we can try and do say RUINA STATION....... low honour points, but think of the numbers.

Finally the GAMEGUARD and GAME LAUNCHER errors have been fixed (i hope). At least I will be able to play more regularly from now on...........

Presently, doing a little hunting in the UNDEAD GROUNDS to earn some ALZ...... those MANA POTIONS dont come in cheap and usually we need a lot if we're going to go around the UNDEAD TOWERS.

@ I still cant find those FROZEN SLAUGHTER ZOMBIES...... :thumbsdownsmiley:

post-115838-1237163117.jpg

post-115838-1237163134.jpg

I suggest ask your guildmates for some help with that basic leveling quest...

if not, either you go with the cabal buddy/ies route or the more tedious cabalwiki route if all else fails...

funny nga eh........ i dont actually chat or communicate with my guildmates. Guess Im used to being a solo flyer.

I did consult the cabal wiki already....... will try it out tonight.

Finally the GAMEGUARD and GAME LAUNCHER errors have been fixed (i hope). At least I will be able to play more regularly from now on...........

Presently, doing a little hunting in the UNDEAD GROUNDS to earn some ALZ...... those MANA POTIONS dont come in cheap and usually we need a lot if we're going to go around the UNDEAD TOWERS.

@ I still cant find those FROZEN SLAUGHTER ZOMBIES...... :thumbsdownsmiley:

post-115838-1237163117.jpg

post-115838-1237163134.jpg

nasa frozen tower of the undead B1F ang mga frozen slaughter zombies. Kailangan mo ng mga kasama dun esp kung lvl 110 ka pa lang. Located sya sa gitna ng mapa ng undead ground and you'll need an epaulet of the dead b1f para makapasok.

with still a good 5 minutes to go, Im 1/4 finished with taking out the last of the three mech spiders in ruina station (solo mode).

Just rotating 4 magic skills in Auto Attack Mode. Saves me from using Combo so I can better monitor my HP. Im also hoping this rotation would help me in the Undead Towers.

post-115838-1237843495.jpg

kung ako sayo, patulong ka sa mga quest mo sa eod b1f sa mga high level sa guild mo. i assure you matatapos mo ung quest mo in less than 2hrs. nagpatulong ako dati jan sa quest na yan isang pasukan lng natapos na ung needed na kills. nagspawn din kasi sila pag napatay mo na after ~20mins. so kung makarating ka sa spot ng slaughter zombies after mga 30mins and napatay mo na sila, meron ka pa 3-4 chances na maulit yun depending on how quick you're able to k*ll them.

Edited by allanppp
kung ako sayo, patulong ka sa mga quest mo sa eod b1f sa mga high level sa guild mo. i assure you matatapos mo ung quest mo in less than 2hrs. nagpatulong ako dati jan sa quest na yan isang pasukan lng natapos na ung needed na kills. nagspawn din kasi sila pag napatay mo na after ~20mins. so kung makarating ka sa spot ng slaughter zombies after mga 30mins and napatay mo na sila, meron ka pa 3-4 chances na maulit yun depending on how quick you're able to k*ll them.

I've already ask the help of my personal best friend who's character is a Blader. We are of the same level but im sure if we go inside the Undead Tower at the same time, we would be able to clear out the mobs in half the time. Problem now is we have yet to schedule a trip to the internet cafe as I feel it would be a more coordinated and quicker attack if we are beside each other rather than using the game chat.

nevertheless thanks for pointing out to me a solution. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by asmodeus

game chat ain't that hard actually...

especially with the right equips for your char (either osm sets with very good options and ups or terragrace/mystic sets also with good options/ups), your char can "survive" easier EoD mobs. actually, to further hasten your quest completion, better enlist the help of a character with a level higher than 120 to further make the mob kills easier so you can get to the Frozen Slaughter Zombies in the quickest time possible ensuring more respawn time for your basic leveling quest...

thank you all masters !!!!

thank you for all the tips, suggestions and strategies you have posted in answer to most of my questions. Its all this that makes me more excited to keep on playing this wonderful game.

If there's any chance that in the near future we would meet up in person..... beer or soju on me. hehehehehehehe

(yun mga underage coke zero lang)