Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somewhat arrogant but..

lipas na ako sa pagga-grind, wala na silbe adept sa char ko...

hehhee

my friend who stopped at level 100 I think has also reached the tip of grinding..... I think TRANCENDER rank???? (tama ba spelling?)

I think it will take me another few weeks before I can reach that point.

Last night...... did a solo run at RUINA STATION to finish my quest of demolishing the INVADER APES and that big INVADER Extractor thingy????? It was fun, with the huge number of mobs coming after me and exp reaching somewhere in 20k. drops are not that bad.... good for selling to the NPC since I needed the ALZ to buy some upgrade skills.

Was able to reach those invader bull types before time ran out. Next time I will have to look for partymates for faster k*ll.

master asmodeus, cabal player ka din pala hahaha .. nu server mo master ?

newbie din ako dito hahaha .. lvl 75 .. inde pa dual completer hahahaha

Level 101 force archer in mercury server...... presently in GRINDING mode only. hope to achieve transcender skill by tuesday morning.

by da way mga masters....Im currently using slotted OSMIUM BATTLESET and slotted AQUA CRYSTAL. May I ask what's the next Higher SET for my archer????

Level 101 force archer in mercury server...... presently in GRINDING mode only. hope to achieve transcender skill by tuesday morning.

by da way mga masters....Im currently using slotted OSMIUM BATTLESET and slotted AQUA CRYSTAL. May I ask what's the next Higher SET for my archer????

nice mercury server force archer ... hmm ... next set after osmium and aqua crystal ? im not sure but for the crystal, topaz n ata master ang dapat .. ill ask my friend

who is currently dual transcend level 125 force archer sa mercury server din ..

nice mercury server force archer ... hmm ... next set after osmium and aqua crystal ? im not sure but for the crystal, topaz n ata master ang dapat .. ill ask my friend

who is currently dual transcend level 125 force archer sa mercury server din ..

wow !!!! level 125???? I have a long way to go. hehehehehehe

I finally reached TRANSCENDER skill level. Unfortunately I dont have enough ALZ to spend on the upgrade skills. I was however able to buy slotted TOPAZ Crystal. The additional 50 to damage will somehow help in faster annihilation of the mobs.

Time to do some hunting to earn some ALZ. :thumbsupsmiley:

wow !!!! level 125???? I have a long way to go. hehehehehehe

I finally reached TRANSCENDER skill level. Unfortunately I dont have enough ALZ to spend on the upgrade skills. I was however able to buy slotted TOPAZ Crystal. The additional 50 to damage will somehow help in faster annihilation of the mobs.

Time to do some hunting to earn some ALZ. :thumbsupsmiley:

nice naman transcender na .. haha .. ako stucked sa a.master sword skill at master magic skill .. ala time maglaro e .. lam mo nmn kng saan nauubos oras ko

ahahahha ... hmmm .. buy some rings or amulet that increases alz rate ... or better yet .. premium account hahaha *ka-chingggg!!*

nice naman transcender na .. haha .. ako stucked sa a.master sword skill at master magic skill .. ala time maglaro e .. lam mo nmn kng saan nauubos oras ko

ahahahha ... hmmm .. buy some rings or amulet that increases alz rate ... or better yet .. premium account hahaha *ka-chingggg!!*

I am using premium service........ but somehow I feel that drop rates are not that good when compared many months back. (perhaps its a scam) hehehehehehe. I think the "christmas socks" has somehow affected it.

Most definitly I know where you're more busy at....... as much as your magic and sword skill are still at A. Master, I'm sure your way with the LADIES has far surpassed transcender skill level. :thumbsupsmiley:

I am using premium service........ but somehow I feel that drop rates are not that good when compared many months back. (perhaps its a scam) hehehehehehe. I think the "christmas socks" has somehow affected it.

Most definitly I know where you're more busy at....... as much as your magic and sword skill are still at A. Master, I'm sure your way with the LADIES has far surpassed transcender skill level. :thumbsupsmiley:

oi oi oi master asmodeus inde ha ... friendly lng po and "kuya" at "pare" nila .. hehehhe :hypocritesmiley: teka baka ma ot tau .. hehehe .. yup im guessing the same ..

those white socks, silver coins and gold coins made the drops a lil bit scarce .. minsan pahirap din yang mga special event e ... makapag rider na nga hahaha ..

napag iiwanan na ung character ko .. stucked sa level 75 saturn server blade dancer ... even gamit ko .. slotted nga , ala naman ups .. normal slotted lng ahahaha :upside:

oi oi oi master asmodeus inde ha ... friendly lng po and "kuya" at "pare" nila .. hehehhe :hypocritesmiley: teka baka ma ot tau .. hehehe .. yup im guessing the same ..

those white socks, silver coins and gold coins made the drops a lil bit scarce .. minsan pahirap din yang mga special event e ... makapag rider na nga hahaha ..

napag iiwanan na ung character ko .. stucked sa level 75 saturn server blade dancer ... even gamit ko .. slotted nga , ala naman ups .. normal slotted lng ahahaha :upside:

speaking of coins...... are those the supposed "Festival Coins" ?????? Im quite clueless as to where to hunt for them. Or am I just impatient for their drops. As we speak, I have yet to avail of those "Festival Coins" Mission.

As for equipments, even my crystals have not been enhanced yet. Its just a plain ordinary slotted weapon. Again, I think its a scam since I tried upping my boots to +4 (3 times failed already)

Friend and Kuya ?????? This I will have to verify with the other MASTERS in the other thread. hehehehehehe

speaking of coins...... are those the supposed "Festival Coins" ?????? Im quite clueless as to where to hunt for them. Or am I just impatient for their drops. As we speak, I have yet to avail of those "Festival Coins" Mission.

As for equipments, even my crystals have not been enhanced yet. Its just a plain ordinary slotted weapon. Again, I think its a scam since I tried upping my boots to +4 (3 times failed already)

Friend and Kuya ?????? This I will have to verify with the other MASTERS in the other thread. hehehehehehe

wala na ata festival drops master ... tpos na ung event ng festival coins e ... tried hunting for one day , wala lumabas ni isa ... :thumbsdownsmiley: there is a

guide at the e-games forums on how to upgrade ur items .. d ko pa na e experiment kasi wala na ako alz hahaha .. down to 1m n lng ata ako .. hahaha ... come friday

papabili ako ng card ng rider para inde naman sayang hahahaha .. as for the kuya and friend part , better ask the ANGELS not the masters .. baka ilaglag or

tirahin ako nung mga un hahahahah paece !! hmmm .. mag mercury n lng kaya ako sabayan kita .. kaso ang haba ng hahabulin ko .. 101 ka na transcend , ako 24 apprentice

hahahahahhaha ... :upside:

wala na ata festival drops master ... tpos na ung event ng festival coins e ... tried hunting for one day , wala lumabas ni isa ... :thumbsdownsmiley: there is a

guide at the e-games forums on how to upgrade ur items .. d ko pa na e experiment kasi wala na ako alz hahaha .. down to 1m n lng ata ako .. hahaha ... come friday

papabili ako ng card ng rider para inde naman sayang hahahaha .. as for the kuya and friend part , better ask the ANGELS not the masters .. baka ilaglag or

tirahin ako nung mga un hahahahah paece !! hmmm .. mag mercury n lng kaya ako sabayan kita .. kaso ang haba ng hahabulin ko .. 101 ka na transcend , ako 24 apprentice

hahahahahhaha ... :upside:

I still have a substantial amount of ALZ in my inventory, but Im saving that just in case there is some really good bargain in the MARKET. I recently walked around the TRADE Channels and saw someone selling a Slotted Lapiz Crystal +6 being sold for 60 million ALZ. OMG !!!!!

Ask the angels ??????? Who do I start with? Soju Sister ACE ? Angel KAZEE ? Angel JERVEY ?

Pero mas masaya pag tinanong ko sa mga DACODES Masters....... Matatawa ako sa mga sagot nila.

I still have a substantial amount of ALZ in my inventory, but Im saving that just in case there is some really good bargain in the MARKET. I recently walked around the TRADE Channels and saw someone selling a Slotted Lapiz Crystal +6 being sold for 60 million ALZ. OMG !!!!!

Ask the angels ??????? Who do I start with? Soju Sister ACE ? Angel KAZEE ? Angel JERVEY ?

Pero mas masaya pag tinanong ko sa mga DACODES Masters....... Matatawa ako sa mga sagot nila.

60M ?!?! hmmmm ... yan lng ang prob sa cabal .. uber priced ang mga gamit ... hahahaha .... might play again later tignan ko kng anu na meron hahahah ...

ummm .. DACODES master .. handa ka na gumulong sa kakatawa .. malamang laglagan at tirahan at banatan n naman mangyayari hahahahaha

laterz master asmodeus :thumbsupsmiley:

after aqua, lapis ang next then topaz and mithril...

Shadowtitanium = Aqua

Osmium = Lapis

Terragrace, Mystic, Shineguard sets = Red Osm & Topaz (eto may lvl req't unlike sa osmium at lapis gear)

Took a stroll into the UNDEAD TOWER since one of my mission there was to take out the WEREWOLF........ I was caught unaware that my stay inside the said tower was going to last me 2 hours. Anyway, time went by so quickly as the puzzles really took a lot of guessing and trial and error to do. Eventually, I was able to put the WEREWOLF to sleep and complete my mission. Tried to go further into the tower but ran out of time as I reached the part after the LADY ZOMBIES. Drops are not that good.

Also took another run at RUINA STATION...... I was able to reach the part where I had to battle the big MECH SPIDER. From then on, I did not know where to go. Is that the end of the line?????? Drops were a little better as I got me a couple of High Upgrade Cores. (although failed again when I tried to upgrade my armor).