Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

After a couple of months NOT touching this game, I decided to give it another shot....... my force ARCHER got stuck at level 96 but my goal right now is not to level up but to GRIND as much as I can so I can access some of the higher level Magic Skills. So far, I just achieved G-MASTER level.

By da way, I'm from MERCURY server.

I like the new patches since they now (more or less) allow the AUTO-ATTACK to function somewhat like a bot when Training with the Dummys. Now lets hope they get rid of the code authentication which pops up every now and then.

Edited by asmodeus

If I had known skill xp would be boosted this Christmas Season I would have started much much earlier in reviving my character. Imagine using only the blue bead and top that with E-game's xp boost I was able to achieve 1 bar every 10 minutes for my skill xp.

Now its 30 minutes I think. SAYANG.

a few nights ago, out of curiosity....... I tried a mission wherein you will go to the VOLCANIC CITADEL in Port Lux. I got creamed inside the dungeon as the mobs there are inflicting damage to my character somewhere in the minus 400 (thats the least).Their bosses inflict a minus 700++

SO what is the best level to charge into this dungeon??? or are my armor just not suitable. I'm presently wearing regular slotted osmium battlesuit +3

a few nights ago, out of curiosity....... I tried a mission wherein you will go to the VOLCANIC CITADEL in Port Lux. I got creamed inside the dungeon as the mobs there are inflicting damage to my character somewhere in the minus 400 (thats the least).Their bosses inflict a minus 700++

SO what is the best level to charge into this dungeon??? or are my armor just not suitable. I'm presently wearing regular slotted osmium battlesuit +3

Level 130 at least with Vamp items if going solo, if youre a Blader, it will be easy. If you're a warrior, just do the right combination of buffs at the right time and you can solo it ^_^

Level 130 at least with Vamp items if going solo, if youre a Blader, it will be easy. If you're a warrior, just do the right combination of buffs at the right time and you can solo it ^_^

wow!!! so thats at least 33 levels to go for me before I can try the VOLCANIC CITADEL again...... hahahahahaha

thanks for the tip.

misterbear, ako si RedArcangel...

hehehe

asmodeus, kaya na din kahit 110 sa Volcanic Citadel with party mates. todo aura/BM nga lang para matapos mo yung blaze hounds quest mo or para matapos yung Dark Priest Quest. mahirap nga masolo yan...

hehehe

ah, haha,, matagal ka narin na MTC member huh ^_^ . . .

nagretire na ko sa Cabal e, already fed up with its current situation. . . tsaka busy din kasi IRL.

asmodeus, kaya na din kahit 110 sa Volcanic Citadel with party mates. todo aura/BM nga lang para matapos mo yung blaze hounds quest mo or para matapos yung Dark Priest Quest. mahirap nga masolo yan...

so far I was given the Dark Priest Quest....... had to abandon it as it was nearly impossible to even reach him. Sa Blaze Hounds lang ang laki na ng bawas sa akin. (will try again after level 110)

nagretire na ko sa Cabal e, already fed up with its current situation. . . tsaka busy din kasi IRL.

fed up in dealings with the GMs of the game ?????

Im just a gamer, so I usually stay out of the game's politics..... right now, its more on grinding. konti nalang at COMPLETER na ang skill ko. hehehehehehe

Edited by asmodeus
that's one reason also. And yung technical issues na naeencounter ko sa Cabal like frequent disconnections, bugs (yah lahat ng games may bugs pero eto malala eh). Kaya nakakatamad na.

but doesn't the DISCONNECTIONS occur because of our ISPs ?????? speaking for myself, usually I leave my character in GRIND mode when I go to sleep (which is around 1:00am) and when I wake up around 7:00am...... it is still GRINDING.

I think my only complaint is the random asking (in-game) for AUTHENTICATION CODE..... I think these are the only times I get disconnected when AFK.

As for BUGS...... well, thats just something that every game has.

kaya pala bawas na mga "batchmates" ko sa NW...

hehehe

sayang naman bro, at medyo sang-ayon nga ako kay asmodeus. yung DC ko mostly eh caused by my ISP or my crappy computer crashing...

nyahahaha

All of them are passive skills.

hmmmmm perhaps its time to save up for a PET...... or do PETS randomly drop in the higher level maps??????? hehehehehehe

anyone noticed that the rate SKILLl EXP increases is different........ for instance I recently turned COMPLETER in my Skill Rank. I started GRINDING (without premium service) and was able to achieve up to 60 points in 2 days. Then the rate started to slow down. Presently Im still at completer rank 83...... Im now using premium plus a blue blessing bead (which will give me 75% increase in skill exp) but i noticed that the rate of increase is still the same slow pace.

Edited by asmodeus