Cabal Online

karim06

When they say its rare.. its really rare.

Been trying to level up my Shielder the past week after being lvl 126-129 for a month (mostly just playing NW and farming in UG). I just got to 137 (129-137 in 1 week, whew). The target is lvl 140 and finish the BSLVL quest then alz farming / NW mode ulet. Maybe finally do my Map part hidden quest and EOD.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advise mga masters of the CABAL world

A ring of figther + 7 has an plus 8 on attack

A ring of sage + 7 has a plus 8 on magic

All other attributes or options are equal. Which is the better ring for a force archer if one wants to get optimum damage against mobs

For me, its none of the above. Aim for Ring of Luck+1 (~2m alz sa saturn per piece) It will give you 10% crit rate increase. Wait mo baka sumagot si cheese, FA char nya. pero alam ko ROL+1 gamit nun.

When they say its rare.. its really rare.

Been trying to level up my Shielder the past week after being lvl 126-129 for a month (mostly just playing NW and farming in UG). I just got to 137 (129-137 in 1 week, whew). The target is lvl 140 and finish the BSLVL quest then alz farming / NW mode ulet. Maybe finally do my Map part hidden quest and EOD.

Daming abbreviations..... medyo nalilito ako tuloy. hehehehehehe

From what I know.

UG = Undead Ground

BSLVL = Battle Style Level Up

NW = ???????

EOD = Epaulet of Dead ??????

For me, its none of the above. Aim for Ring of Luck+1 (~2m alz sa saturn per piece) It will give you 10% crit rate increase. Wait mo baka sumagot si cheese, FA char nya. pero alam ko ROL+1 gamit nun.

Which means IPON MODE na naman (2 million x 2 rings = 4million alz)......... huhuhuhuhuhuhu pangit kasi drops ngayun.

Thanks though for the advise.

Edited by asmodeus
NW = nation war.

Pwede na din yung ROS+7 for grinding kung wala ka pa alz. Magic type naman yata ang atack skills nyo. Plus the def is welcome. Or you could use adept rings para makaabot ka agad sa Dual trance.

meron naman ako adept rings and amulet....... i use them when AFK grinding mode. my magic skill is already Transcender. my sword skill just reached G. Master

afternoon ? around what time ? i was playing yesterday around 4 - 6pm ...

I think around 3pm up to 7pm........ during start up mag hang yun gameguard.

but everything is ok now. Balik grinding na uli. hehehehehehehe

price for some items are dropping...... about 2 weeks ago, a +4 double (HP) slotted osmium battlesuit is selling for 5 million ALZ. Now its down to 2.5 million.

Edited by asmodeus

I use 2 pcs of RoL +1 fpr pvp purposes when I don't use AoS. 1 pc Crit Ring +1 and 1 pc RoL +1 when AoS can be used. for leveling purposes, life absorb or force absorb rings would be useful for hp/mp steal making your character pots (red/blue) friendly. when I still didn't have 2 pcs of RoL +1, I used Ring of Champions +5 as it had a crit rate increase of 5%...

I use 2 pcs of RoL +1 fpr pvp purposes when I don't use AoS. 1 pc Crit Ring +1 and 1 pc RoL +1 when AoS can be used. for leveling purposes, life absorb or force absorb rings would be useful for hp/mp steal making your character pots (red/blue) friendly. when I still didn't have 2 pcs of RoL +1, I used Ring of Champions +5 as it had a crit rate increase of 5%...

Definitly a lot of factors will come into play. But are the life absorb rings really that effective????? And thats on the assumption that the mobs are damaging you at ???????

yep, it is quite effective actually. and more importantly, it would be much more effective coupled with vampiric earrings and amulets or vampiric battle/armor/martial sets that would increase max hp/mp steal...

one important thing to note though is that the vampiric earrings have lvl and honor rank requirements. so make sure you satisfy first the requirements before purchasing it unless you have alz to spare so it would be ok to keep in the locker until you can use it...

yep, it is quite effective actually. and more importantly, it would be much more effective coupled with vampiric earrings and amulets or vampiric battle/armor/martial sets that would increase max hp/mp steal...

one important thing to note though is that the vampiric earrings have lvl and honor rank requirements. so make sure you satisfy first the requirements before purchasing it unless you have alz to spare so it would be ok to keep in the locker until you can use it...

yes i did browse thru the markets and these vampiric items do require an honor grade of 6 (i think)........ of which mine is only 2 (huhuhuhuhu)

was finally able to play again last night.... although there are still the occassional problems with the game launcher and the game guard error.

Did a round at the Undead Tower, its a nice place to practice one's combo skills. (Would you believe it is only now that I am practicing my combo.) Was able to reach the part where they have these red colored bats, then I got stuck not knowing where to go. My quest item at that time was an arrowhead and I was supposed to look for some lionhead statue. Ran out of time fighting off the mob while looking for the lion statue.

Im still at a pathetic 5 to 6 combo...... need more practice to achieve the higher numbers

try out your combo skills with a training dummy. one thing to make sure first is that your skills also have cooled down already when it's their turn again to be used in the combo as this might be your problem not going to 6 or more hits...

I personally don't like the private server game as I heard it is too easy to level/skill rank up there taking the fun and enjoy of achieving dual transcender by diligence/hard work. it is much more sweeter when you know you worked hard for it...

and to those who don't like this game, to each his own...

try out your combo skills with a training dummy. one thing to make sure first is that your skills also have cooled down already when it's their turn again to be used in the combo as this might be your problem not going to 6 or more hits...

I personally don't like the private server game as I heard it is too easy to level/skill rank up there taking the fun and enjoy of achieving dual transcender by diligence/hard work. it is much more sweeter when you know you worked hard for it...

and to those who don't like this game, to each his own...

I think of all the Force Archer's magic skills...... the Gravitation arrow has the slowest cool time, followed by the Shooting Star. I lined up 6 magic skills when doing the combo in the hopes that by the time I finish with the 6th one. The first skill will be ready for the continuation. Of course easier said than done. hehehehehehehe

There was a time that I got bored too playing CABAL. I shelved the game for around 2 to 3 months before I started again last mid-december. Perhaps with the acquisition of the new crystals, Im kinda looking forward to hopefully one day take on the bigger mobs.

I think of all the Force Archer's magic skills...... the Gravitation arrow has the slowest cool time, followed by the Shooting Star. I lined up 6 magic skills when doing the combo in the hopes that by the time I finish with the 6th one. The first skill will be ready for the continuation. Of course easier said than done. hehehehehehehe

There was a time that I got bored too playing CABAL. I shelved the game for around 2 to 3 months before I started again last mid-december. Perhaps with the acquisition of the new crystals, Im kinda looking forward to hopefully one day take on the bigger mobs.

as suggested by some FA players in Cabal forums, I left the Gravity Distortion skill at lvl 9 for the optimum effectivity of that skill with it's best possible cooldown time. as it is, I think I can execute Gravity Distortion, then Shooting Star and again the Gravitation Skill against mobs...

as suggested by some FA players in Cabal forums, I left the Gravity Distortion skill at lvl 9 for the optimum effectivity of that skill with it's best possible cooldown time. as it is, I think I can execute Gravity Distortion, then Shooting Star and again the Gravitation Skill against mobs...

hmmmmmm i guess sobrang dami na pala nilagay ko sa Gravity Distortion. Lvl 18 na kasi. hehehehehehe

But wont it affect the overall firepower of the skill????? How about for the Shooting Star? (whats the optimum level?)

Was finally able to get the warp code for the Forgotten Ruins........ Nahilo ako sa mga "choose the correct answers"

One more question..... any comment on the archers buff skill that reduces the Mobs defense????? Effective ba?????

Edited by asmodeus

I'm starting to get the hang of this combo thingy, really makes taking out the Big Bosses faster. (now why is it that I did not practice sooner.)

I think the only drawback here is one cant fully appreciate the FX during the combo as one is more concentrated on the "Combo Bar". But I would think that seasoned veterans of the combo need not use the combo bar anymore.

Haaaayzzzz..... the game launcher and the game guard is still encountering errors. When will e-games fix the bugs once and for all.

In the lucky instances that I am able to log in, its mostly grinding. Dapat Completer na nga Sword Skill ko if not for these errors.

post-115838-1235692949.jpg

Went inside the Undead Towers Again..... was making good time, until my PC hung. Waaaaah Sayang yun EOD ko.

Edited by asmodeus