Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mag rohan nlang kayo. I quit thi kasi dami hacks

I would think that most, if not all online games gets hacked one way or another. There are the bots, dups and what have yous. And its safe to assume that CABAL was also not spared.

I have nothing against the game ROHAN since I haven't played it yet (I still enjoy playing CABAL). But from what I know, its a relatively NEW game.

The question now is ....... in the very near future (if not now already), are you also going to leave the ROHAN game once the hackers have settled in ??????

nung naglalaro pa ako..lagi akong grind mode...suntok mode lang..napaabot ko ang skill ko sa completer at level 40...kapag maglelevelup na ..punta ako sa dungeon quest..papa penalty lng ng XP ( inabuso ko un hhehehe ) ..my nakasabay ako sa grind dati.level 40 dual trans. ganun rin ang gawa nya...pinapa max lang nya bago sya magpa level

Edited by rbspider1
nung naglalaro pa ako..lagi akong grind mode...suntok mode lang..napaabot ko ang skill ko sa completer at level 40...kapag maglelevelup na ..punta ako sa dungeon quest..papa penalty lng ng XP ( inabuso ko un hhehehe ) ..my nakasabay ako sa grind dati.level 40 dual trans. ganun rin ang gawa nya...pinapa max lang nya bago sya magpa level

I think GRINDING is no longer allowed for those below Level 90.

I think GRINDING is no longer allowed for those below Level 90.

grinding is still allowed, slight pero nag enforce sila ng SKILL CAP so you can't reach the next SKILL RANK if your Character's LEVEL is not enough. example, you can only reach TRANSCENDER RANK LVL 100 ka na at pag napass mo na ung leveling quest ng lvl 100 character...

this levels the playing field para sa lahat...

grinding is still allowed, slight pero nag enforce sila ng SKILL CAP so you can't reach the next SKILL RANK if your Character's LEVEL is not enough. example, you can only reach TRANSCENDER RANK LVL 100 ka na at pag napass mo na ung leveling quest ng lvl 100 character...

Same thing will apply if you are "over the level"

Lets say you are still at COMPLETER, and your level is already past 110 but your Class level is still at 10 (meaning you still havent completed the level 100 level up quest). then you cannot achieve TRANSCENDER RANK.

mag papantay nga sa lahat..kaso ung grinding lang rin ang maganda para sa akin kasi dun makikkita ang tyaga ng player

mag papantay nga sa lahat..kaso ung grinding lang rin ang maganda para sa akin kasi dun makikkita ang tyaga ng player

tyaga ?????? speaking for myself, I just leave my character with the dummies in auto attack mode. Go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning, I gained lots and lots of skill xp. Of course I do have the benefit of home internet connection which allows me to do that. Either way, where is the "tyaga" in that ????? hehehehehehehe

^that is the lazy way to grind. besides, leaving a char on grind mode on dummies does not have the same result as grinding "manually" on mobs by a player itself especially when the player uses combo mode.

you mean its faster when using combo ?????

as for my archer...... double TRANSCENDER skill na so no use grinding unless a new skill rank would come out in the near future. Although I will keep this in mind when Im playing my WARRIOR.

then again....... isnt that the method used by most, otherwise how would one achieve transcender skill without levelling up quickly.

Edited by asmodeus
tyaga ?????? speaking for myself, I just leave my character with the dummies in auto attack mode. Go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning, I gained lots and lots of skill xp. Of course I do have the benefit of home internet connection which allows me to do that. Either way, where is the "tyaga" in that ????? hehehehehehehe

hmm my pang load ka kaya nakakagamit ng dummy..s akin talagang bantay e..suntok sa mob..tapos basa ng FHM :thumbsupsmiley: surf ng net...pero mula ung 8am until 11pm ng gabi. nde ako nag loload walang perang pang load e :upside:

hmm my pang load ka kaya nakakagamit ng dummy..s akin talagang bantay e..suntok sa mob..tapos basa ng FHM :thumbsupsmiley: surf ng net...pero mula ung 8am until 11pm ng gabi. nde ako nag loload walang perang pang load e :upside:

do we need premium service to be able to GRIND on the dummys ????

• 4 weeks later...