Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went shopiing in the markets...... got me an adept crystal and an adept battlegloves, just to help a little in speeding up the grinding process. Will try to reach transcender mode yun sword skill ko. (sayang nama kasi yun additional HP)

Im thinking of getting those amulet of 7 coins for better drops. Currently at level 104. Haaaaay its been a slow few days.

My topaz crystals are single slotted....... what are the best CATALYSTS to use when I want to increase Damage. Is it better if the option becomes Magic amp?????

Edited by asmodeus

magic amp is way to rare to be upgraded into weapons. I heard one person tried to do it in aqua crystals, he did make a run at it at least 20 times before he finally "lucked" upon 1 MSA upgrade. imagine doing that to topaz crystals, where slotted topaz crystal cost at least 1m, every upgrade would cost you 3.2m, 3 FCH are around 450-600k and that would total you to approximately 5m per try. and let's say you got lucky also like the guy I knew, thats at least 100m you should have. a big IF too that you could be lucky enough to get a MSA upgrade...

magic amp is way to rare to be upgraded into weapons. I heard one person tried to do it in aqua crystals, he did make a run at it at least 20 times before he finally "lucked" upon 1 MSA upgrade. imagine doing that to topaz crystals, where slotted topaz crystal cost at least 1m, every upgrade would cost you 3.2m, 3 FCH are around 450-600k and that would total you to approximately 5m per try. and let's say you got lucky also like the guy I knew, thats at least 100m you should have. a big IF too that you could be lucky enough to get a MSA upgrade...

if the upgrade failed..... would the slot in the crystal disappear too????? or would the entire crystal be gobbled up??? kinda scary if you think about it.

nope, if the upgrade failed then the slot will still be open. the only thing you'll lose are the Force Cores, catalyst(if you used any), and most especially the alz you paid for the upgrade...

hehehe

well thank goodness for that....... hehehehehehehe

oh well, time to start earning some ALZ

Got me an amulet of 7 coins...... just for the sake of trying it out. options are +40% ALZ drop and +40% single slot item drop. I went to the Undead ground to hunt, hung out in the area where there is a 6 to 8 spawn of linhorn zombies. After 45 minutes of continuous hunts, only 1 slotted item dropped. haaaaay

Medyo may bug yata ang drop rates.. have not seen an alz bomb in 3 hrs of farming.

guess I'm not the only one who notices it....... and should there be drops, its mostly weapons and not armors. (Armors can be sold at the NPC at a higher price).

Which is why I'm hesistant in going super premium service. (premium service + yellow blessing bead) Baka masayang lang tapuz wala palang drops.

guess I'm not the only one who notices it....... and should there be drops, its mostly weapons and not armors. (Armors can be sold at the NPC at a higher price).

Which is why I'm hesistant in going super premium service. (premium service + yellow blessing bead) Baka masayang lang tapuz wala palang drops.

master ano avatar name mo sa cabal ??ok lng nmn sa super premium e .. ang talagang binabayaran dun is the skill / normal xp points .. for grinding / level up purposes ^_^

Pets? are you after the skills they give? If so, get anything. It does not matter if its the premium pet or the monster pet (cheap ones).

Of course its nice to have the pet that you find cool since you'll be travelling with it all the time.

no difference really on which pet you buy, aesthetic value I think is the only difference between the cheap ones and the not so cheap ones. it's the pet's skill/s that would be important...

not so sure though if the expensive ones gives a higher rate of chance getting "good" skills lang MSA/SSA or even alz drop...

If I buy just any pet ........... will the passive skills I'll be getting from the pets be RANDOM ??????

Went around the FORBIDDEN RUINS for a few hours in the hopes of earning some ALZ....... drops are so crappy I could barely fill up my inventory slots with items to be sold at the NPC.

and thats considerring im on 7-day premium service + yellow bead. (I tell you, it must be a scam)

Edited by asmodeus

Well.... here I am, still in GRINDING MODE. My sword rank is now A. Master and its going to take awhile before I reach Transcender rank.

I do hope that the bugs in the game are fixed...... my recent hunt in the forbidden ruins yielded ZERO Alz Bomb whereas before I could earn a bundle just by selling off to the NPCs.

Advise mga masters of the CABAL world

A ring of figther + 7 has an plus 8 on attack

A ring of sage + 7 has a plus 8 on magic

All other attributes or options are equal. Which is the better ring for a force archer if one wants to get optimum damage against mobs

Edited by asmodeus