Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naglalaro ka rin pala nito? :lol:

teka, curious lang, gumamit ka ba ng 3rd party software? tulad ng cabal rider? :huh:

Played this for a long time. I managed to get my shielder to a pretty good set up. And yep - I used rider- that was the only way i could play from Perth. But in the end cabal banned me - i bailed out then a couple of days later banned me again (even though i did not use CR post rider except to be able to log in).

Nowadays pwede n ulit mag log in from aus pero sobra ang lag. Playing starcraft 2 in my freetime.

• 3 weeks later...

steady as she goes ...... I'm slowly earning enough ALZ (from selling upgrade cores and slotted items in the market) to finally be able to buy the Sig Metal Set for my Warrior ...... then hopefully I can do a few runs at Panic Cave and the other dungeons just to see how difficult they may be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Tried the dungeon FORGOTTEN TEMPLE last night and I got creamed ...... damage to my warrior is still very high. I couldn't get pass the first mini-boss (the one with the serpents spawning every 15 to 20 seconds)

I quitted for a year and a half but I can still remember how my FA owns FTB1F solo. My advice on soloing FT:

1. Equip items with 7% SSA/MSA (yes even Titaniums will do)

2. Use SSA/MSA pots on bosses if underequipped.

3. Watch youtube vids on how each class do FT solo run.

I quitted for a year and a half but I can still remember how my FA owns FTB1F solo. My advice on soloing FT:

1. Equip items with 7% SSA/MSA (yes even Titaniums will do)

2. Use SSA/MSA pots on bosses if underequipped.

3. Watch youtube vids on how each class do FT solo run.

what level was your archer when you entered FORGOTTEN TEMPLE ???

Oh and what does SSA and MSA mean ??? hehehehehe

haven't played in over a week ....... but i should be getting back to the game after the weekend.

what level was your archer when you entered FORGOTTEN TEMPLE ???

Oh and what does SSA and MSA mean ??? hehehehehe

haven't played in over a week ....... but i should be getting back to the game after the weekend.

At Level 140 I started soloing Forgotten Temple B1F. I quitted at level 152. And SSA/MSA means Sword Skill Amp. and Magic Skill Amp. respectively. Because damage is everything on that dungeon (due to time constraints on the 3 bosses especially Orca the last boss), you should equip even a Titanium Armor with SSA/MSA over a non amped Mithril Armor if the budget is tight. On my case I'm using +6 Osmium Martial Set with 7% MSA & +4 Mitril Orbs with 7% MSA.

Edited by ChardPurple

At Level 140 I started soloing Forgotten Temple B1F. I quitted at level 152. And SSA/MSA means Sword Skill Amp. and Magic Skill Amp. respectively. Because damage is everything on that dungeon (due to time constraints on the 3 bosses especially Orca the last boss), you should equip even a Titanium Armor with SSA/MSA over a non amped Mithril Armor if the budget is tight. On my case I'm using +6 Osmium Martial Set with 7% MSA & +4 Mitril Orbs with 7% MSA.

oh i see .... so more offense.

And here I am putting a premium on my defense. hahahahahaha

oh i see .... so more offense.

And here I am putting a premium on my defense. hahahahahaha

Not only for FT but on every hard dungeons out there. It's not bad pumping up defense especially for M.Wars but for PVE (player vs environment) purposes damage or rather DPS (damage per second) should be top priority. Hope this helps your FT conquering hehe

Not only for FT but on every hard dungeons out there. It's not bad pumping up defense especially for M.Wars but for PVE (player vs environment) purposes damage or rather DPS (damage per second) should be top priority. Hope this helps your FT conquering hehe

I will keep your advise in mind .... for now, I'm just finishing my hidden helper quests at Undead Towers. (pathetic talaga considering level 126 na warrior ko. hahahahaha)

btw .... anybody know how often do the legendary monsters at Forgotten Ruin re-spawn????

I will keep your advise in mind .... for now, I'm just finishing my hidden helper quests at Undead Towers. (pathetic talaga considering level 126 na warrior ko. hahahahaha)

btw .... anybody know how often do the legendary monsters at Forgotten Ruin re-spawn????

AFAIK 1hr after the monster was killed.

I noticed that the WARRIOR has Buff Skills intended for Party Members ....... will those buff skills work if my warrior goes at it solo flight ???

No you can't. Morale/Fury Shout only works if you have a party. Way back then when I was active Party Buffs can be used even if you have no nearby party members, I think it's been fixed now.

AFAIK 1hr after the monster was killed.

now that sucks ..... imagine waiting for an hour and they didn't show up. :lol:

No you can't. Morale/Fury Shout only works if you have a party. Way back then when I was active Party Buffs can be used even if you have no nearby party members, I think it's been fixed now.

good thing I didn't purchase those buff skills yet ......... (I don't have party members since I usually play solo flight)

now that sucks ..... imagine waiting for an hour and they didn't show up. :lol:

It should show up after waiting for an hour for sure :lol:

good thing I didn't purchase those buff skills yet ......... (I don't have party members since I usually play solo flight)

You're not participating on M.Wars? Because if you do your party members will keep spamming your chatbox with "MS po"

You're not participating on M.Wars? Because if you do your party members will keep spamming your chatbox with "MS po"

I tried Mission Wars only once ....... i don't know but for some strange reason, I'm not much of PvP player type. (though I was lucky enough to take out a player or two)

I earn my Honour Points thru the Glory Plates which are being sold in the item shop. So that means its mostly questing in the dungeons.

I tried Mission Wars only once ....... i don't know but for some strange reason, I'm not much of PvP player type. (though I was lucky enough to take out a player or two)

I earn my Honour Points thru the Glory Plates which are being sold in the item shop. So that means its mostly questing in the dungeons.

Same here, I'm also a PVE type player but I seldom loads cash to my account (and hunting Plate of Honors is hard).

Same here, I'm also a PVE type player but I seldom loads cash to my account (and hunting Plate of Honors is hard).

if I'm not mistaken, Plate of Honor and Glory Plates are different (at least the quests) though both offer Honour Points as reward. I think the former offers higher number of points.

at 5 to 10 pesos per Glory Plate, I guess its not so bad. (in Undead Towers, taking out their Final Boss garners you 45,000 Honour pts)

• 3 weeks later...