The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

Saw "Liberated 2" yesterday and wondered how it got past MTRCB. Really sizzling scenes with Diana Zubiri and Francine Prieto going all out in their sex scenes. The dialogue is quite explicit. Quite surprising because it was written by Ricky Lee. Noticed that Diana looked short in this movie only because Francine stands 5'9"

Saw "Liberated 2" yesterday and wondered how it got past MTRCB. Really sizzling scenes with Diana Zubiri and Francine Prieto going all out in their sex scenes with Christian Vazquez and other male partners. The dialogue is quite explicit. Quite surprising because it was written by Ricky Lee. Noticed that Diana looked short in this movie only because Francine stands 5'9"

Better watch it guys before the moral terrorists step in and have the movie pulled out.

I’ve just finished watching TROY (pirated DVD). The funny thing is…I cant’ help but remember the casts’ other characters in another movie. When Achilles (Brad Pitt) was fighting Hector (Eric Bana) I was wondering when will Eric Bana change into the INCREDIBLE HULK and kick the arrogant Brad Pitt’s ass to oblivion!. When Paris (Orlando Bloom) was being mauled by this huge warrior I was thinking why won’t Orlando use his elf (Legolas) skills to terminate his foe. Orlando Bloom has finally used his bow and arrow skills to good use ala LEGOLAS….he aimed his arrow at Achilles’heel and presto! …..BRAD PITT has finally met his match….patay si kolokoy!, way to go LEGOLAS ! hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

napansin ko lang sa TROY, sobrang wuss ni Paris. nakakainis! :grr:

tapos parang na-chambahan lang niya yung heel ni Achilles... la lang. :P

Saw "Liberated 2" yesterday and wondered how it got past MTRCB. Really sizzling scenes with Diana Zubiri and Francine Prieto going all out in their sex scenes with Christian Vazquez and other male partners. The dialogue is quite explicit. Quite surprising because it was written by Ricky Lee. Noticed that Diana looked short in this movie only because Francine stands 5'9"

Better watch it guys before the moral terrorists step in and have the movie pulled out.

aabangan ko yan sa video! :evil:

Saw "13 GOING ON 30" yesterday (pirated DVD saan pa). Jennifer Garner's (Alias, Daredevil) performance as the grown-up Jenna was hilarious and at the same time touching. Nice sweet story of a 13 year old girl who wanted to move on and become 30. Her wish do came true and she discovered that being 30 has its ups and more of the downs. I remember Tom Hanks' BIG (1988), which parallels the story. You will enjoy the movie particularly Jennifer Garner's hilarious acting. Also in the cast is ANDY SERKIS (the guy who performed GOLLUM in LORD OF THE RINGS).

Saw "13 GOING ON 30" yesterday (pirated DVD saan pa). Jennifer Garner's (Alias, Daredevil) performance as the grown-up Jenna was hilarious and at the same time touching. Nice sweet story of a 13 year old girl who wanted to move on and become 30. Her wish do came true and she discovered that being 30 has its ups and more of the downs. I remember Tom Hanks' BIG (1988), which parallels the story. You will enjoy the movie particularly Jennifer Garner's hilarious acting. Also in the cast is ANDY SERKIS (the guy who performed GOLLUM in LORD OF THE RINGS).

chick flick with a hot guy to watch out for hheheheheh

King Arthur, ok lang na movie. Worth the money naman.

Well, this movie really stripped the story of all myth...tried to make it "historical" but I really do not understand whether it made sense... "Samarthians" as the knights? And knights during the Roman era....But if there is any twist that I really find amusing....it's Guinevere as a fighting brave "Amazona"

ahit i wasted my money in killbill 2 , i should pick LIBERATED 2 .

base on reviews posted i watch it tom .

saw AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS (Jackie Chan) last night ...pirated DVD again!. Jackie Chan, as usual, doing his slapstick martial arts routine. I was bored with the story. Arnold Schwarzenneger in a silly role making him look ridiculous and stupid. I think Liberated 2 will be a much better experience.

Edited by Anaheim

Saw Shrek 2 (pirated DVD, again!) last night, quite comical and hilarious especially its references to other hit movies and traditional fairy tales. Music is upbeat and some nostalgic. This time the villain is Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother. It's better than Shrek 1.

King Arthur

7/10

Just aright, not really THAT great as most "war-movies" are. Could've been better. Keira Knightley was scary as well.. :lol:

I, Robot

6.5/10

Too much talk, and Will Smith's arse wasnt really great! Could've been MUCH MUCH better since the special effects are really cool, but the storyline wasnt. Or should I say, the directing wasnt that great.

Edited by nzchick

Fahrenheit 9/11

9/10

I pity the American soldiers who went to Iraq. What they're doing doesnt make sense at all.. and they all know it too :(

that holds true even during the vietnam war....americans fighting in a foreign country, killing vietcongs that they didn't even knew...confusion, low morales, degradation of their morality and their own personality. Hence the birth of the flower generation in the 1960s, no shaving, no haircut....reflecting more as a protest than being slobs.