The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

actually ako rin di ko napansin. pero when the credits rolled...his name showed up!

well, i just saw the movie once pa lang...so if anyone has seen it more than once...maybe you could confirm

kung limabas nga yung name ni gambit sa credits. :D

ang sinasabi ng review na lumabas si gambit ay tama, kaso name lang nya ang lumabas

if you are a very diehard fanatic of XMEN you would have seen it

his real name appeared on the computer screen while being accessed by the shapeshifter ( you know who that is ) disguised as kelly hu ( you should also know who she played )

how to lose a guy in ten days...

well, not really that bad. its not the sort of film that will make use of your head. purely fun. go watch this with your girlfriend. me, i kinda enjoyed it but there nothing that you can associate with this movie (e.g a memorable song or line). after a couple of months, this film will go into oblivion, forgotten by its viewers.

matrix2...

i believe that this film is better than the first one, if you'll going to base your judgment on the special effects and the actions scenes. but storywise, i prefer the first one. actually, you really cant compare both episodes for they are part of a whole. matrix reloaded for me serves as a jump off point to the last installment, the matrix revolutions. have you seen the preview? i cant wait!!!

xmen united...

x-cellent. 'nuff said.

• 3 weeks later...

hulk... para siyang animation na ewan and mukhang hindi rin interesting ang story... tagal na ng trailer pero ngayon pa lang ipinalabas.. hmm... parang shrek part 2 na ewan... well, am gonna watch this tonight... nyahaha! puro pintas papanoorin din pala... 'la lang curious lang si ako... fave kasi namin ng tatay ko yung cartoon show nito before e... :lol:

Edited by Immaculate Bitch
Sayang lang ba na panoorin ang HULK? Still confused kung maganda nga ang visual effects ng movie na to! <_<

nope... not that bad naman.. in fact, naaliw ako hehehe... nakakatuwa sya tumalon e hihihi... and i was kinda lost @ the father-son rumble scenes on the latter part hehe well it could have been better if hugh jackman took the Bruce role... nakakadistract ears ni eric bana e hihihi... :P

confusing ang HULK, esp for me na wala masyado background sa story...basta alam ko lang he turns into something pag galit sha :lol:

Charlies Angels naman...well...im not a fan of it, kasi puro kayabangan lang, mga impossible stunts, saka dinaan lang nila sa looks and style. i wanna watch the 2nd installment though...only bcoz of Demi Moore :)

Tomb Raider...i saw the trailer already, mukhang ok rin. i like Angelina Jolie there, shes much prettier.

I recommend Pirates of the Carribean and Terminator 3. ganda nun for sure :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
just watched riddick last night.

it was riddickulous.

ill give it 2 stars out of 5.

Sorry but I have to disagree, "Chronicles of Riddick" is a good movie...Siguro di mo lang napanood yung "Pitchblack" which is the prequel to Chronicles...

You have to know where he is coming from to get the feel of his character...and for me that makes it a good movie...you are watching RIDDICK not VIN DIESEL.

For me that's what makes a movie with a hero character good..when you get to watch the character, not the movie star...

That is the ingredient of failure in the past few batman movies we've seen...the hollywood stars are casting such a shadow on the character that you end up watching them..not Batman per se.

Back to Riddick, once you get to know riddick's real backround and character , you'll appreciate the movie better.

I really suggest that you see "PITCH BLACK" first before you go see "CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK" so you know somehow where the story started. But I sense a pre-quel coming....masyadong vague yung depiction ng character ni Riddick, maganda yung story ng buhay niya eh..hehehehehe

I actually watched chronicles of riddick twice :cool:

I'm just wondering if they are gonna make a prequel of pitch black... still don't know why riddick is wanted all over the universe... hope they make one, and i hope they show when he got those eyes of his :D

or maybe they can make a sequel of the chronicles... wonder what happens when the most wanted outlaw suddenly controls the most fearsome army of the universe. :evil: