Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

actually it depends how did you end the relationship first.if there was a mutual understanding about the break up,probably the next time you meet each other will be a good one.but if the relationship ended with a tragic end,then the party who was left will feel different emotions depending on the gravity of the case and the feeling that person still have with the other.

All i can say is ouch.

Happened to me several times with this one ex of mine. sobrang small world eh.

Everytime, i kept ignoring them and walking on. Pretending as if i didnt see them. I did what i could to move one.

Just walk onwards, chin up, and walk with my pride intact. It hurt pero my pride wouldnt let me cry or show any weakness.

Everytime the girl would see me, i wouldnt acknowledge her. Parati na nga sila nagaaway nung guy kasi eventually, she realized she made a mistake.

And she wanted me back. Parati siya nahuhuli ng guy staring at me. They fought a lot.

Me? I was able to move on completely and find someone who loved me more than she ever did.

di pa naman in person pero i saw them together sa friendster account nila. wala lang, natawa lang ako.

kakaloka pa don e ako ang hinahanap ng ex ko over the net. eto naman tangengot na bilat e gora sa paghahanap...

i was really pissed kasi i thought that the girl was better that me. when he broke up with me(kapal ng mukha) he said that he fell for the girl because she was more beautiful and smart and nice. when i saw the girl, i just had to laugh out loud as in really loud! muka shang katulong! seriously, i'm not saying that i'm pretty, i was just thinking that he would get someone better.

nakita nila yung boyfriend ko, and he looks a hell lot better than my ex. plus a lot smarter too... so look who's laughing now...hehe...

Seeing my Ex with some1 new....hmmm medyo masakit...at MASAKIT talaga... lets say both of you are not meant to be and time will tell if the world wants to have you both in the future.. and thats what you would call HOPING kaya lang medyo Masokista na ikaw nun.. kahit nasaktan na..aasa pa rin..be fair to yourself muna.

with my two ex...nung magkita kami ulit we cry,talk and laugh....and after that we had sex again.....pag mganda kasi pinakita mo sa ex mo at cya yung ngkamli sa ginwa niya malamang siya p yung ng sosorry...and that's life....parang kmi p rin....kasi dpat mgnada yung papakita mo para mhirap k nilang kalimutan.

• 2 weeks later...

hindi pa nangyari saken yan pero if ever makita ko sya kasama ung current gf nya sa mall, susundan ko sila (pero cyempre hindi ako magpapakita) tapos pag nagkataon na papasok ung girl sa CR susundan ko sya, lalapitan ko cya and sasabihin ko sa kanya "Uhmm excuse me, ikaw ba ung gf ni <toot!>?" Pag sinabi nyang "oo" sasabihin ko "ako rin eh, gf rin ako ni <toot!>"...lang ya kasi un eh!!! bigla ako iniwan...he deserves a hard slap... :P

wish them well and wish they are as happy as I am now.

sort of the same from herre :cool:

to add though...

if accidentally, i saw them in a mall or somethin...and if am wit mah current lady, it's like nothin else... patay malisya ika nga... would glance at them for a second, then move on... unless she hollers though that's unlikely... mah ex is discreet (like me, :lol:) before so we'll still be discreet wit different partners :cool:

Happy :heart: day by the way :lol:

This has happened more often than you'd think. For me, there is no hard feelings, so I just wish them the best of luck. Of course, there was that one time when I saw my ex with the person that caused the breakup in the first place. Neither of them could maintain I contact with me. So much fun to wander around the mall in the general direction they were headed.

:thumbsdownsmiley: if ever that thing happens to me, well kinda bitter pa kasi ako ngayon... dededmahin ko lng sila pero siguro deep inside masakit at maiiyak ako..xempre i won't let anyone see it... assh*le kasi ex ko, parang d lalaki... ohwell... d ko pa alam tlga ung real reason for ending up the relationship pero i don't wanna know na lng... basta i did my part... poor girl.. kung cno man susunod nyang gf..