Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

:lol:

it depends din, kapag ok ang break up with the ex, ok lng sa kin seeing her with someone new, she has every right to be happy, pero if masama yung break up namin, yun bang walang malinaw na reasons kung bakit nag break, tapos makikita ko siya with someone new minsan parang apektado ako. :)

:lol:

it depends din, kapag ok ang break up with the ex, ok lng sa kin seeing her with someone new, she has every right to be happy, pero if masama yung break up namin, yun bang walang malinaw na reasons kung bakit nag break, tapos makikita ko siya with someone new minsan parang apektado ako. :)

why don't you just forgive and remember... learn from what happened... yun lang ...

good for her lalo na kung matino ung ex ko. pero kung sakit ng ulo ung ex ko maawa ako dun sa guy.

maybe immature pa yung gf mo dude? d mo rin alam kung ikaw yung nagkulang... or kaya siya makulit kasi may gusto e-voice out na di lang kaya gawin since nag grow pa lang?

f*ck them. you got your own life to lead. they deserve each other anyway. because, cheating is a behavioral tendency. it is not latent nor passive. it is subconsciously ingrained, whatever it's cause is. if she cheated on you (as mine did too), she will cheat on him. at least then, it aint your headache anymore, it's going to be his problem. and last i noticed, chronic cheaters cant bear to be cheated on themselves.. so ixnay on the hombre...

to prove my point, i've slept about 6 times with my ex since they got together with her current beau. she cheated on me, then cheated with me... Quid Pro Quo, my friends... Quid Pro Quo...

Edited by boogernights
  • 2 weeks later...

mmm....msaket syempre lalo na kung hnde ka pa nkkmove on...prang nilalagnat ka tpos bgla kng bnuhusan ng ngyeyelong tubig...hehehe....we cannot change the fact na khet malake un manila there will be an instance na tlagang mgkikita kyo ng ex mo tpos mg kholding hands n syang iba..huhuhu... :( :cry:

Guest kashieca

its ok.. wla naman dito ex ko but if ever i saw them, just smile and wish they'll both go to hell, who cares, i already found someone new who is better and more sensitive compared to him, besides everything is just temporary... magbbreak din sila for sure<_<

its ok.. wla naman dito ex ko but if ever i saw them, just smile and wish they'll both go to hell, who cares, i already found someone new who is better and more sensitive compared to him, besides everything is just temporary... magbbreak din sila for sure<_<

yah everything is temporary, you will also break up with your someone new eventually. peace po :flowers: