Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

If it's a recent ex/breakup, I would be hurt alot or a little bit.. it depends. BUT if it's been years.. I really wouldn't care anymore.

I agree... medyo hindi rin clear pa sa kin for what happened in the relationships if when it comes to a recent break up.

somtimes I feel sad... ( siguro nang hinayang) but sometimes feel lucky... ( bcoz I've learned something in return)

so, marealize ko din, its ok na din... or, dont even bother anymore na.

I've had this experience before. I suspected that my GF at that time was fooling around. I asked her several times but she would deny it or evade the discussion. One day as I was driving along Rockwell I saw this couple crossing the street, damn! it was my GF with her guy officemate. This guy even had his arms on her shoulders. I wanted to run them over but the my self control got the better of me. Looking back I still think that it was her loss no mine after all the guy she replaced me with is sick with cancer of the colon. Besides I was the one who got to pop her cherry. Everytime I recall that unfortunate incident I just try to think of the night I bopped her brains out for the first time in Tagaytay. At least Ive had the honor of doing her first besides I don't wanna be with someone who replaces her BFs colostomy bag. Tee Hee

My ex (the one I had the longest relationship with) and I are good friends now, a year after the breakup.

He tells me what's going on his life, his dates, and his current gf. Its all good. Im not jealous or anything.

In fact I'm happy that he finally found someone special and that he has finally moved on.

Anyway, I asked him once for a favor. To come help me buy something.

But on the day we were supposed to meet up, he suddenly tells me that he will be bringing his gf with him.

I was confused by what I felt. I guess I just don't want it to be weird and I just want to avoid tension or something,

but i was really hesitant on meeting up with them. But I had no choice.

When I saw them, I can't help comparing myself to her, my insecurities resurfaced, my head was filled with all the good times I shared with my ex and cant stop thinking he's going to share those kind of times now with his gf and not with me until it came to a point, i felt like i was torturing myself being with them that I just had to leave.

Haayy... I never imagined myself feeling this and I was surprised. I guess I wasn't as jaded and insensitive as I thought I was.

Edited by maya
why nangyare na ba 2 syo??

HAYZ! SO SAD TO SAY BUT YES.. NUNG UNA XEMPRE MSAKIT DHIL HINDE PA KMI BREAK TPOS I CAUGHT THEM NA NAGLALAMPUNGAN SSSYEEETTTT!!! DIBA BAD TRIP UN? BUT IT SEEMZ THAT HINDE NMN TLG AKO KGAYA NG IBA NA SUMUSUGOD KYA 2MAKBO NLNG AKO AWAY FROM THEM..

FOR ME, HINDE XA KAWALAN KUNDI XA ANG NAWALAN..