Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 2 weeks later...

depends kung cnong ex .. im friends naman with most of them .. except for the last one .. hmm, ayoko muna sana xa makita .. not until im healed .. :(

but actually seeing "that ex" with someone else is not new for me .. coz i've already seen the worst from that person .. we broke up coz of a 3rd party e ..

I am very happy to see my EX with someone else... coz i know she'd move on! but i wish that the guy will love her more than what I did to her! :Dand hoping someday somehow everything will be OK

I am very happy to see my EX with someone else... coz i know she'd move on! but i wish that the guy will love her more than what I did to her, coz if ever I'll see someone hurt her again... ill be on her side as a very good friend and I'll k*ll the man (seriouly and ill say I've hurt her enough!please dont do it again to her!)! :D ! hoping someday somehow everything will be OK!

Edited by EvilAgent

my ex and i broke up only last week. And a day after the break up i started dating my old suitor. My suitor asked me if am really sure that i won't go back anymore to my ex. I said no coz that's what i feel. Then suitor said, what if you'll see him with someone new? I tried to think for a while. And i answered surely that i would be happy for him. My gosh, my ex and i spent two long years in same house and same bed. But i was a little bit confused why i had no feeling to go back with him anymore. We broke up not because of third parties. We broke up coz he went to see a movie for 6hours with his bro and he got into my nerves that i started to pack his things and drove him away next morning.

Edited by AtLastAmFree