Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

I haven't had an "ex". My wife's my first and only.

But, theoretically, I'll probably be happy for her. Besides, love is not a selfish act. I might not be the recipient of that reciprocation, but then there is the relative feeling of contentment that we tried.

Letting go is difficult, but seeing her happy can be a wonderful feeling.

(this is not based on experience, whatsoever---I am merely speculating, based on what I've read and seen).

Guest freyja

it depends. if the breakup was bad and he introduced me to his current as "hey, this is my ex..."

i'll reply , "ay, ambitious ka!".

that's right. i'm a bitch. lol.

been there kasama nya bf nya, kasama ko officemate ko na di nya kilala. akala nya gf ko hehehe

na insecure siguro kase nga naman mas maganda, sexy, at matangkad kay sa kanya

aba inaway officemate ko

ako kase when i leave a relationship it's really over. sagad sagaran na kasi yung effort ko to save the relationship. to think sya pa yung nakipag break.

wala lang, kase wala na ako na feel for her.

but right there i knew may na fefeel pa sya for me. hehehe payback time

alam ng friend ko yung pinaggagawa nya sakin. kaya inasar nya lalo

sabi pa iniwanan mo eh your lose my gain hehehe

i'll be happy for her... atleast now she's happy... and that someone in these world can her smile... too bad one of EX medyo nadala na yata sa lalaki after me... she fell for a lesbiana... hehehe or maybe feeling nya bading talaga ako when are relation started...hehehe... i think she really fell in love in my feminine side not my macho personality... hehe pero everything is based on happiness so if they are happy with their life with someone else i'll be happy for them...

if you see your EX-gf with someone new..well move on with your life...much better if your ex-gf have seen you with your new GF who's more sexy and attractive then her...i bet she'll be hurt in a way na mas pa ang pinalit mo sa kanya...merong selos on her part...hehehe...overall move on with life and learn...cheers!!!!!!!!!

hehe, naalala ko tuloy nung nagbabasa ako sa archives ng YM ko.. i remember the arguments me & my ex & her friends had after we broke up, and somehow nanghinayang ako.. i can still remember one of our closest friends say to me na she did like me a lot & it's a shame that we broke it off, & to some degree i agree.. we still talk, pero we never talk about what happened between us (duh), & we're still kinda good friends.. so if i see her with her new flame i'd be happy for her..

• 3 months later...

i saw his pics with her gf now..everytime na nakikita ko.. it hurts.. parang ambigat sa loob.. lagi ko na lang nasasabi.. i was in that position before.. ako ang kasama nia dati sa mga pics..but oh well.. ganun talaga.wag ko lang makakasalubong..baka maging white as paper ako..ung isang ex ko naman... hindi maiwasan na hindi kame magkita.. maliit lang ang hospital.. pero dahil wala pa naman shang bago (ewan lang) wala lang.. hi hello..ano balita.. mga ganun lang..

well, what happened between us (me & my ex) was really that complicated... kami pa lang may iba na siya. and when i found that out, first time ko ma-experience na mapunta sa hell.. (OA!) kidding aside, it gave me the major stress and depression that i've never had before. just imagine, kami pa, may someone new na siya plus the fact that he wants to keep us both... anu ba yun?

btw, no bitterness dun sa someone new nya while kame pa. coz i know na she doesn't know na may gf pala itong si ex... ;)

someday siguro, pag naka-move on na ako and i'd see him with someone else, i'd be happy for him (but i dunno if i'd be happy for the girl :D). good thing malayo ako sa kanya, kung may chance man na magkita kami accidentally, that'd be in a possibility of 2 out of 10.. :)