Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

if given the chance to have a conversation with them,i make friends with the new bf. i maintain my friendship among my ex. not the type that we are best of friends but we are friends..kaya di na mahirap and honestly im really happy for her.

if it's just a fresh break-up and he cheated on me, i'd rather not see them coz i might dig an instant grave and just bury them alive! but if the break up was mutual and pretty much done at peace, then it'd be fine to see him with someone new coz practically, i'd be nonchalant about it and would be civil with him.

nangyari ito sa akin 2 days ago . . six months na kami magkahiwalay . . nakasalubong ko siya at nakatingin sa akin . . no choice na ako . . ngumiti ako pati rin siya . . hanggang dun na lang sana . . tinawag niya ako at pinakilala sa kasama niya na bagong bf niya . . kinamayan ko yung lalaki pati na rin siya sabay sabi ko alis na ako . . tumalikod ako sabay naglakad ng mabilis . . . hehe . . kahit masakit ok lang . . hehehe . .

masakit para sakin ito. though i don't have any hang-ups or bitterness anymore, when i saw the guy she was with. i was really insulted, you know why? kasi ang pangit ng ipinalit niya! he was out of her league.. pero naging sila. i guess it's true love for them. pero now my friends are laughing at me because of it.

bakit ka nasasaktan?

wala ka namang karapatan

bakit ka nalulungkot?

kung may kayakap syang iba

bakit ka naggugulo

para kang sira ulo

bakit ka sumusunod

para kang baliw na aso

bakit ka tumatawag sa phone?

alam mo namang na ka check in

bakit ka puro text

alam mo namang may ka sex

selosong puso

alam mo namang hindi sa iyo

bakit mo aangkinin?

ang katawang arkilahin

I watched the Fralippo lipi concert with my then-bf at the Araneta Coliseum and to my surprise, my ex was there as well. We didnt greet each other coz we were with our significant others then. Did I feel anything? Nah. Didnt feel bad. But being my nosy-bitchy self, I wanted to see who his new girl was. But I wasnt able to check it out coz there were a lot of people standing between us. Hehe.

:thumbsupsmiley:

bakit ka nasasaktan?

wala ka namang karapatan

bakit ka nalulungkot?

kung may kayakap syang iba

bakit ka naggugulo

para kang sira ulo

bakit ka sumusunod

para kang baliw na aso

bakit ka tumatawag sa phone?

alam mo namang na ka check in

bakit ka puro text