Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

It was very recent that I attended a lunch meeting in one of the SM malls and by a struck of luck, I have seen my ex with his bf. Of course, it hurts because it was only less than a month lang na nag-break up kami. It was for that guy we broke up. At first, I was so furious, and so rather than making a commotion at the mall, I just ignore them parang wala akong nakita.

After a few days, I displayed my new gf within her circle of friends or barkadas.

haha nice prang s kin..i saw my ex wit sumbody..dedma lng pro xempre kaembyerna un db?so after ilang days inaya ko mga tropa nmen then ung lalake n kinaasaran nya dti n ngttxt at 2matwag s kin kung knino sya selos n selos nung kme.hinarap ko s buong tropa n nmen n sinabi ko bgong bf.haha o db gndang panakit nun wahaha!

Guest mssinghome

i actually just saw them in friendster. finally a face to the insecure sms i received from her.

and i was... "oh no wonder"

haha!

i will always be... better than any of them :)

(ay kumidlat bumagyo bat kaya?!)

I'll show them that I'm not affected at all as if cold water runs in my veins. I'll probabaly walk up to them and say "HI, how are you na?" After the incident, I will probably go on a binge drinking and not socialize for a month to the point that I look like a hermit.

Edited by markymac
anyone out there who can share something about this? what's on your mind? ano ang sinasabi mo sa sarili mo?

how about knowing that ur wife having an affair with someone. Ouch right? Kakilala ko ganun pero tinanggap pa din nya asawa nya ng buong buo. He even talked talked to the guy pero still sad to say nag hiwalay pa din cla matigas kc ulo ng babae.

anyone out there who can share something about this? what's on your mind? ano ang sinasabi mo sa sarili mo?

how about knowing that ur wife having an affair with someone. Ouch right? Kakilala ko ganun pero tinanggap pa din nya asawa nya ng buong buo. He even talked talked to the guy pero still sad to say nag hiwalay pa din cla matigas kc ulo ng babae.

• 4 weeks later...

Smile lang... hahahah! He knows I was the Best he had and he let me go... Ano pa bang hahanapin niya sakin e pang all-around na ako? All those girls clamoring for his attention? Lahat yun nandun coz he's famous. But me, he will always remember me as somebody who stood by him... Nasa akin ang huling halakhak, he begged me to be with him... But of course, deins na pde... Sorry ka na lang. hehehehehehehe!