Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 1 month later...

:goatee: since all my relationships ended in a good note, i wouldnt mind seeing them with another guy...actually, i would be honored if i was introduced infront of the new guy as her ex...you may ask why...its because, after our backs have turned, most would just say when asked that such individual is just a friend, as if being ashamed of having had a relationship with you...its funny but i am happy to know and see them being happy with someone new, knowing for a fact that that person is treating her well thats why she is in such a state, which perhaps i failed to do so... :goatee:

Guest Riveria

Seeing just his profile picture with someone new made me cry. It was so painful that I was still grieving and he already found someone new. Well after that scenario it made me realize that I have to live on my own and forget about the past.

ex 1 - ok lang nung makita ko may iba na sya...

ex 2 - ang sakit nung nalaman ko.. kakabreak lang namin nung makita ko na may iba na sya.. pero ngayon ok na, matagal na naman na yun...

ex 3 - since nagkahiwalay kami wala na ako balita sa kanya.. its been 2 years na din.. hindi ko alam kung may gf na ulit sya.. if ever na meron na ulit, i'll be happy for him...

kahit anong tago mo, pag fresh pa ang break-up and you'll see you're ex with someone new, damn, that's gonna hurt like a million wounds being poked by a cloth filled with vinegar! hahaha. :D

it really takes time before lahat tayo makarecover sa break-ups. it depends on the person. women struggle more with that. pakapalan na lang ng balat pero pag ang puso umiral, we just have to be resilient. things happen and yeah, sh!tty things. coping is the important action plan and yes, being consistent in coping with the break-up.

let your exes be. enough is enough. let's be happy we'd had our fair share with them. ;p

• 7 months later...
Guest Riveria

This happened just 2 Saturdays ago I meet up with my babe in Gateway and saw my ex bf (we lasted for 2 yrs)with the new gf. I must admit medyo nailang ako. Just to make ganti pagkakita ko sa babe ko I kissed him sa lips. I know nakatingin saken ex ko. Funny thing was, after 30 minutes I received a text from him asking kung sino ang kasama ko. I replied and said.."My husband". He replied back with an emoticon of :(

Edited by Riveria