Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought it would be this easy, but when that finally happened for a moment I lost it. I started shouting my lungs off, tearing up a little bit (all this while I was driving along SCTEX). I guess it would be easy if you've lost all the love in the world for the girl, but she was different. For close to 4 years she was the love of my life, and despite all the setbacks that we had up until that point I stuck with her. She was the one that got away, and it was hard for me to grapple with that fact.

We are in the same situation bro. At first it was ok. but after a month after the break up. she texted me she has someone already. And during those time I am clearing my thoughts and trying to get her back.

It was like a piece of me was being torn apart. Reason for break up was vague. Closure was also vague.

It really sucked bigtime. :angry:

What can I do? Me age na yung lalaki. plus a career. Me? Im a graduating student and "still" aspiring a good future.

I just think that when I come to that age of that guy that she replaced, I would be better. B)

depends. with my first ex i pitied the new girl ( grabe self centered kasi. gwapo oo pero hanggang dun lang. )

and with my 2nd ex wala lang as there wasn't much to him anyway.rich kid who was just that and little else. but if this ever happened to me now ( broke up with my current bf) i'll just DIE ! :(

just fil ryt and say hi...may kurot ng konti...yes!!pero hidi naman talaga maiiwasan un...normal lang un....anyways...tapos naman na di ba...maganda dun....nauna ako..dun s lalake kasama nya.....sori na lang sya...naani ko na ang palay..naging bigas na nga eh..:ninja:

Nagiging awkward lang naman, or hindi okay ang sitwasyon pag may feelings ka pa sa ex mo diba? Pero pag nakikita ko naman ang ex ko na me kasamang babae (na madalas e iba-ibang babae sa iba't ibang pagkakataong nakikita ko sya), okay lang naman. We're good friends naman. :P and the last time i saw him, sa concert pa ng Hatebreed, piniktyuran pa nya kami ni bf together. ^_^