Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

I helped set up one of my ex GF overseas in order to escape a relationship that became oppressive and a bit obsesive. I was happy to hear that she found someone there and she recently told me she's already preggy with his BF and are planning to settle down.

I was happy at hearing the news. Although honestly, I don't know how I'm going to react once they're in front of me.

• 3 months later...

It's okay. You close your door for a reason anyway. You just have to accept the fact that you are no longer together and move the heck on.

Like what other posters said - I think it depends on who closed the door.

My last relationship was for six years. I wasn't the one who ended it. And it certainly wasn't 'amicable'.

I'm with someone new now, and she's a nice sweet girl. But my hometown is small and sometimes I still wonder

how I'll feel when one day my ex and I bump into each other, as we surely will...

I would be shattered. My ex broke up with me so naturally, I would still be hurt if and incase I bump into him and the new girl. I loved the guy deeply even if his love for me was shallow. I could have controlled my emotions but I chose to love with utter abandon. Thus the pain if I am to see him with somebody that's not me and if I see him happy and it wasn't me that was the reason for his happiness.

My ex works in the same office good thing she is on a different building and separate floor but there are incidents that we bump into each other so ako when I see her with the new guy I just ignore them both, as in Invisible mode sila. bitter ba?? hehehe.. kasi ako 1 year nagpaka single sya less than a month merun na.. asan naman dun yung 3 month rule.. hay ewan!

• 2 weeks later...