Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 2 weeks later...

well this happened to me once...we we're cool off lang ng gf ko...pero all the time alam ko na i2ng guy e umaaligid na even we were still on..ang ginawa ko...nilapitan ko sila...(kala ng gf ko sasapakin ko)that time nanginginig di ako)...den i let my gf introduce me..den sabi ng gf ko "still my bf"...so sa mga sumunod na araw never saw the guy na ihatid ung gf ko(but she was actually my ex na)...i always see to it kasi na pag ng break kmi ng gf ko i still see to it na ok sya...until such time na ready na sya for another relationship...

happened to me several times already. But the most notable one was my ex from college/work. Broke up with me then got a new one within weeks ata- co worker nya. broke my heart but when i saw them together i cant recall where, all i can think of was that i already banged her several times several ways. Sayo na sya. hahaha. he should pay me as i taught her how to suck cock big time. enjoy!!!!

• 5 months later...

probably if it was just a recent break-up (like a a few months old), i would be utterly uncomfortable....

my case-- it's been 2 years. ex and i communicate whenever.

all wounds have healed.

i don't mind seeing them together. :)