Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

pag nakikita ko siya at may kasamang iba,,, ganito lang yan,,,

i smile at him or greet him, look at the girl he's with and then continue walking or whatever it is I'm doing,,,

tapos natatawa nlng ako kasi,,,

my God, hanggang ngayon bum pa rin siya at nakakailang babae na na hindi mo naman malaman kung sang lupalop niya napulot,,,

considering how much he ruined my life before, swerte pa rin ako at hindi ako nagtagal sa isang patapon,,, :thumbsupsmiley:

masakit of course...

lalo na pag me feelings pa! ouchness!!

kanya lang as what others say...

let's move on..

It was very recent that I attended a lunch meeting in one of the SM malls and by a struck of luck, I have seen my ex with his bf. Of course, it hurts because it was only less than a month lang na nag-break up kami. It was for that guy we broke up. At first, I was so furious, and so rather than making a commotion at the mall, I just ignore them parang wala akong nakita.

After a few days, I displayed my new gf within her circle of friends or barkadas.

• 2 weeks later...

it will definitely be very hard for me.. but i need to be happy for her no matter what..

it will definitely be very hard for me.. but i need to be happy for her no matter what..

don't know if Im gonna laugh, kasi the guy looks like Bentong..

Pero on a serious note, don't know what I felt, either way she's heartless naman, I wrote her a letter 2 years ago telling her that my mom died(she really died) and never got even a "hi or ho"..

don't know if Im gonna laugh, kasi the guy looks like Bentong..

Pero on a serious note, don't know what I felt, either way she's heartless naman, I wrote her a letter 2 years ago telling her that my mom died(she really died) and never got even a "hi or ho"..

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER YET WITH A NEW GUY. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HAVEN'T SEEN HER AT ALL.

BUT JUST IN CASE SHE FINDS A NEW ONE, I WISH HER THE BEST.

MAGIGING MASAKIT PA RIN SA AKIN KASI MAHAL KO PA RIN SIYA.

BUT THEN AGAIN, HEY, ITS HER CHOICE. WHO AM I TO INTERFERE? I AM THE INSIGNIFICANT ONE.

OH WELL...LIFE IS SUCH A CRUEL THING TO BE IN. -_-

• 2 weeks later...