WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

There are negotiations between TNA management and Bill Goldberg. Goldberg was said to be enthusiastic about working for TNA.

If ever Goldberg signs up with TNA, there are 2 reasons why he’s doing it: 1) he doesn’t want to be remembered for his last match against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania XX, and 2) he dislikes Vince McMahon.

There’s a feeling backstage that Stacy Keibler will not stay long with the WWE, since Dancing With The Stars has made her an even bigger star.

When it became clear that Keibler had a promising future outside of the WWE, wwe.com took down all articles pertaining to her participation in the reality show. Her contract will expire soon, and many feel that she will not re-sign with the company. But recently, wwe.com has resumed pushing her performance on the show for PR purposes, but their outlook on her has not changed.

Reinforcing the rumor that she will not re-sign with WWE is that she appeared on a radio show last Thursday and she mentioned that ever since she appeared on the TV show, she has received movie offers, TV appearances, and endorsement deals. She said that after her stint on Dancing With The Stars ends, she will meet up with Vince McMahon to discuss her future with the WWE. She also mentioned that for the past 7 years, she was touring with a “circus” and that she had to pay for her own hotel room and rental cars, and has received no health insurance from the company. She also mentioned that HHH was the one who was getting all the money.

Eric Bischoff is working on a book about WCW.

Jackie Gayda is standing by her belief that WWE fired her because she would not pose for Playboy.

2 years ago, the WWE wanted Gayda and Stacy Keibler to pose for Playboy. Both of them turned down the offer. That spread turned into a Sable/Torrie Wilson cover. The WWE then allegedly turned into some vengeful booking and pitted Keibler & Gayda against Sable & Wilson because they were “jealous” of them appearing in the magazine.

The Dicks are no longer with the WWE.

A heated exchange occurred at the NAIA when the WWE wrestlers arrived. Local reporter Raoul Esperas climbed up the baggage conveyor belt machine and took some pic of the wrestlers. Barrie Knight, a member of WWE’s security team, told Esperas to take pics at the assigned location where the media was suppose to be for taking pictures. Esperas ignored him, then the 2 started having a word war. Several wrestlers noticed this and almost joined the argument. Airport officials prevented them from provoking the incident.

Rumor has it that Samoa Joe has renewed his contract with TNA. It is unknown how long his contract is, but it is said to have him with the company for 2-5 years.

A new wrestling promotion, Adrenaline Unleashed, has signed up with TV network CBS.

Here are some post-Wrestlemania 22 plans:

John Cena will continue to feud with HHH

Edge & Ric Flair will continue their feud.

Shelton Benjamin will work against Rob Van Dam

Mickie James will start working as a heel along with Candice & Victoria

Jamal will be moved to Raw’s main roster.

Chris Benoit will defend his U.S. Championship against Mark Henry

Giant Singh will join Smackdown and will use the name Dalip

And here's one of the biggest chismaks of all...

Still reeling from the Raw Live Tour? Rumor has it that it will be Smackdown!'s turn to entertain us this coming September!

Edited by tamago

Tams and I watched RAW last Saturday!!!!

I swear to God I had goosebumps the entire time! The show was worth every penny and more.

First match pa lang people went nuts na. Eugene was sooo cute and funny. Though there was one very brief moment na medyo sumablay yung move niya, but it wasn't too obvious and people enjoyed his match versus Snitsky just the same.

Carlito was his usual hilarious self and I would have to say that I am now a huge Carlito fan! Not only is he cute, he has good mic skills pa.

Haaaay, I still can't believe I saw the RAW superstars live. Wala si HBK and Kane (and the show would've been twice as exciting if these guys made an appearance), but the rest of the RAW stable didn't let their fans down. John Cena even got busted open and was bleeding profusely during the steel cage match versus Edge.

kawawa mga wrestling fans na di pumunta- namiss nila event of the year- so far. sulit talaga presyo ng ticket- at kita ko rin kahit mga nasa tuktok ng araneta yung nosebleed section enjoy sila....

yung pyrotechnic pa lang sa umpisa nakakabilib, nasa patron section na nga ako naramdaman ko pa rin yun ginit and impact nung paputok.

bilib din ako sa pinoy wrestling fans, kahit yung chest slap ni big show kay hhh, alam nila na dapat tahimik lahat... and nung nag-hulk hogan si eugene at tinuro niya si tomko, buong audience sumigaw ng "YOU!" unbelievable!

saya nung last saturday! ;)

nakita ko pa sa likuran namin si poknat, magkasunod lang pala kami ng row :P

Wooooooo!!!

share ko lang, mga ilang pictures na nakuhanan ko with my ratty N7650 (please excuse the photo quality)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/captain_charisma/avatars/mick1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/captain_charisma/avatars/mick2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/captain_charisma/avatars/mick3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/captain_charisma/avatars/mick4.jpg

Guys, do you have any news regarding Batista's return?

And who has any news about his current rehabilitation for his injury?

sana bago mag wrestle Mania 22 makabalik na si Idol!!!!!

Batista Rocks!!!!!

:cool:

last PPV No Way Out..... nag appearance si Batista sa No Way Out.... ang sabi ni batista is 100% full healed of his tendon at his tricep and ready to revenge and to get a WWE Heavyweight Champ.

Kahit na late entry eh post din me...

Feb 25 would not forget it. Was only able to recognize Poknat at the coliseum..

came in at quarter to 3 although 4pm pa start. grabe 1/4 na puno. by the time it started eh SRO na.

Boring ang Viscera na Match

Boring din yung kay Carlito

Ganda talaga noong mga Divas (the itsura not the match). Maliit pa la talaga si Trish.

The section where i was in was chanting let's go Edge!!! And boring habang wala pang duguan sa Cage match.

Kahit na Php500 ang isang shirt eh bumili na rin me.

Sana maulit next year...

sulit yung pera sa RAW last Saturday!!! comedy halos lahat ng laban!!!!! pero astig si Carlito!!! Ladies here looks like manny Pacquiao with Long Hair!!!!! hahaha! ayos! pero ok lahat ng matches!!! sulit na sulit! obvious nga lang na fake yung blood ni John Cena sa noo, sa wristband nya tinago yung pinaglagyan nung dugo!!! :D and the best yung divas match... Maria Fan agad ako, instant!!!! wehehehe!

Edited by ayasadai