Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

the season is on ahhahaa

And sino-sino ang mga rookies na kumamada?

1) Brandon Roy (Portland) - 20 pts. vs. Seattle (Win)

2) Adam Morrison (Charlotte) - 14 pts. vs. Indiana (Loss)

3) Ronnie Brewer (Utah) - 9 pts. in just under 16 mins. vs. Houston (W)

4) Jordan Farmar (LA Lakers) - 9 pts. vs. Golden State (W)

5) Rudy Gay (Memphis) - 21 pts. vs. New York (L) --- triple OT

Marcus Williams (Nets) also played a lot of minutes and looked good being the back up next to JKidd.. Sefolosha (Bulls) made 13 vs. the Magic but mukhang garbage time na lang nung gumawa eh.. dahil sigurado talo na sila.. Si Randy Foye ng Wolves, 2 minutes lang yata nilaro..

Shelden Williams (Hawks) and Saer Sene (Seattle) had enough playing time but were disappointments.. Rajon Rondo, Tyrus Thomas were busts tonight.. :blink:

Still all too early to tell.. But it looks like Brandon Roy is the real deal huh.. It looks like AMMO and Brandon Roy would really be used by their respective teams.. Sira ulo ang Wolves kundi nila bibigyan ng playing time si Foye..

@revi ano ba trabaho nyan at ang ganda ng card whahahaha

hehehe!!! Can't tell you that, edward.. That's confidential.. :lol:

Lebron James' Exquisite RC #d to 20/23 sold for $19K in e-bay..

I think mababa pa nga ito eh.. Sabi ko sa inyo yung collection nung friend ko can really rack up big bucks eh.. Especially if LBJ wins a championship or just an MVP for that matter.. Those cards of his would sky-rocket.. Mantakin niyo he has a similar card to the one sold for $19K.. The one and only LBJ Exquisite RC #d to 23 in the PI.. :cool:

Read it all here: www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/latest/king-james-indeed-lebron-card-sells-for-nearly-19k.html

Was able to buy several RC's of sophomore players who are making much noise for Php20 bucks each.. Specifically, CJ Miles and Linas Kleiza.. That CJ Miles is a steal for the Jazz last season.. Ang tindi!!

Also bought an autographed card of much-used rookie of the Wolves.. Craig Smith.. Looks like Smith is the sleeper rookie to watch for this season.. Php250.. Bowman Elevation Autographed #d to 99.. :cool:

asn ang pic

Nung mga bago ko pick-ups? Cheap lang ang mga ito.. But I decided to get them coz they are having lots of playing time.. and are basically solid players as of the moment.. Malay natin magsitaasan ang mga ito in the future.. :P These are:

1) Craig Smith - Autographed card from Elevation - being used by the TWolves and not Randy Foye.. Recently scored 20 and 10 for the last 2 games of the Wolves..

2) Jarret Jack - autographed card from Trilogy.. rookie year auto.. A sophomore PG, being used heavily by Portland.. P100 lang.. hehehe!!!

3) Linas Kleiza - autographed card from Trilogy.. rookie year auto..Sophomore PF, being used heavily by Denver.. P50 lang.. hehehe!!!

4) RCs --- of Kleiza, and CJ Miles.. all at Php20 each..

Eto yung mga pictures:

post-75683-1162812853.jpg

amdam morisson / rudy gay / randy foye / brandon roy

mga ok ang performance :P

not to mention

jordan Farmar

Sorry to say but Randy Foye has not proven he is as steady as Brandon Roy.. I have been questioning the moves of the TWolves' since their first game coz Foye has not been used much.. I mean what? 5-6 mins of playing time? But he was a gem in the pre-season and in the summer league.. I do think he has game and should have his share of the limelight either soon or next season (if this scenario continues)..

Tama ka kina AMMO, Roy, Rudy Gay at Farmar.. Like to add.. Craig Smith, Ronnie Brewer and Marcus Williams are playing solid games.. Brewer and Williams are good back-ups to Deron Williams and JKidd, respectively..

Its a good thing I won a Brandon Roy autographed card before sa e-bay.. What a steal.. $10 lang.. Ngayon these are being sold at $30-40 at the bay.. Yehey!!! :P .. Coz much like dreamshocker here.. It looks like its Roy for ROY.. Panalo!! But I am still not counting out, my man, Adam Morrison out of the race.. :thumbsupsmiley:

nice collection revi. whew!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks..

I recently won another item on e-bay today.. a Rajon Rondo autographed Press Pass card for $7.50 plus $4 shipping.. So I won this at $11.50.. Under Php600 bucks.. Rajon Rondo is an up and coming rookie for the Celtics and it seems na maganda ang upside niya because of what he has shown in the pre-season games.. But he has cooled considerably since the start of the season.. One reason.. lack of playing time.. :D

Here is the card.. Most probably will get the card this Saturday.. :cool:

post-75683-1162924226.jpg

Got some quality pick-ups yesterday..

Monta Ellis Uncirculated Topps Pristine RC #d 350.. Ellis is quite a revelation nowadays with the Warriors.. I do not have a lot of RCs of Ellis.. Kuha ako habang medyo mababa pa.. Kaso nagkakaubusan na ng ganito.. I have 3 more RCs and one rooke autographed card.. P300 for a $20 card..

Also got a Rookie Autographed Card of Cedric Simmons.. a PF for the New Orleans Hornets.. Medyo maganda ang pinapakita nito nowadays.. Not spectacular but solid.. P150..

One more is the Renaldo Balkman Autographed Significance #d to 100.. Balkman had a good pre-season.. and might translate in a good NBA Career.. I like Balkman's upside very much.. Php350..

post-75683-1163225141.jpg

Edited by revi

Got a Brandon Roy Sp Game Used Rookie Card for Php700.. #d 999.. :cool: Wala kasing nagtatapos na ganitong card na $10 and below.. I browsed throught e-bay nasa $12 na yung mga Roy SP Game Used RCs with 10 hours to go.. Some have even reached the $15 with a day to go.. So mura na yung 700 bucks.. That is just $12 without the shipping charge.. YEHEY!!!

----

Hey Luke Walton's RCs are burning like hell in e-bay as analysts say that he is a perfect fit in the Lakers' rotation this season.. Lucky that I have an SPX RC of his that I bought for Php600 (at e-bay).. $30 siya but if he continues playing like this then his stature in the hobby would escalate.. :cool:

adam morisson k*ll spurs huhhuhuhhuuuhhuuh

Had mixed emotions nga when the Bobcats defeated our Spurs in OT, edward.. Coz Morrison is my top bet for his cards to really soar after this season.. Its about time for a white man after Larry Bird to have hobby love di ba? That is why I am trying to get most of his RCs..

Won this card last monday for $8.39 in e-bay.. An Adam Morrison RC #d 999 from SP Game Used.. Mahirap maghanap sa ngayon nito coz people are hoarding his cards.. I have only seen 3 cards surface locally.. Got one of them.. Here is the picture..

post-75683-1163743264.jpg

I remember the days when they are selling dwyane wade spx for 3500php (now sells $500 in ebay) and SPA RC for 3000!! Topps Chrome RCs for 100php!! I sold my Wade Rookie autographics auto and SPA auto for only 1500 hehe.. Damn it hehe!! Who would have thought that Wade will be better than Tmac, VC, Melo.. sayang talaga hehe

I remember the days when they are selling dwyane wade spx for 3500php (now sells $500 in ebay) and SPA RC for 3000!! Topps Chrome RCs for 100php!! I sold my Wade Rookie autographics auto and SPA auto for only 1500 hehe.. Damn it hehe!! Who would have thought that Wade will be better than Tmac, VC, Melo.. sayang talaga hehe

Napakadaming nasunog kay DWade.. A lot of people (then) collected LBJ and Carmelo Anthony cards di ba? Some collected Bosh.. Not a lot collected Wade.. Actually, I dunno if anyone collected him since his rookie season.. When Miami had a legitimate center, Wade just went berserk.. Nowadays, a lot of people in the States and here jumped ship.. Although, sa ngayon mahirap ng kumuha ng rookie stuff niya esp. autographs..

But yknow, if Miami continues to skid and do not reach the playoffs in the process expect his cards to cool down.. and maybe that would be the time to get some of his cards.. Kaya ako, I want Miami to falter this season para medyo mag-cool down cards ni Wade.. at makakuha ako ng kaunti.. Although I have some of his RCs but no autographed RC eh.. But I have one of his autographs..

In this hobby, if you do not win, your cards would cool down.. Look at Duncan's autographs and some of his parallel RCs.. they are still selling top dollar.. why? Coz TD is a winner since his rookie season.. Even though TD is not a hobby hot bed (because he plays for SA - not a place for hobbyists and he is a tall/unflashy player), his cards - the rare ones - do still sell.. It makes me flinch a little when I bid on a TD card for above book because some Americans/foreigners have high max bids for him.. Case in point: I got a Premium Patch from Ultimate Collection for $81 and the book value was just $80.. :blink:

Here are some of my Wade cards.. Did not invest too much on him too when he came in.. So I only bought his autograph this year.. ;) All of these are Rookie cards except for the autographed card which came from Topps Big Game last year (also contains a game-used memorabilia from the all -star game), $100 BV..

post-75683-1163912901.jpg

D-Dub or should I say Deron Williams is lighting it up these past few games and has carried Utah to a 9-1 surprise..

Here are some of my DWill rookie cards.. Good thing I got them coz I never thought that DWill would have this sophomore jump from a so-so rookie season..

The first is a Topps Finest Autographed rookie card.. next are numbered rookie cards and the last one is an autographed card from SP Signature #d to 100.. :cool:

post-75683-1164031679.jpg

Since Sunday I have been browsing through some e-bay items.. and some ended up cheap and lucky for me.. I got them..

First off, is this Exquisite Autographed Patch Card of David Robinson #d to 100.. The patch only has a single color that is why not a lot of people got interested in watching it.. But this is a $120-150 BV.. and I snatched it for just $40.02.. My max bid was actually $40.02.. This is waaaay cheap.. Kahit ibenta ko ito ng X30 ang taas pa rin ng tubo ko.. Well, I am not selling it.. its for my Spurs shrine.. :cool:

Here is the card..

post-75683-1164101148.jpg

Second, is an Exquisite Autographed Patch Card of Channing Frye #d to 100.. The patch has 3 colors and this would make this a rare find.. I have seen several similar cards but usually they only have two colors on the patch.. This card usually ends at $40-50 in e-bay b4 but because Channing Frye has been reluctantly used by Isiah this season, his stock fell.. as this card now ends at around $30-35 in the bay.. The cheapest in e-bay ended at $23.50 (ito 2 colors lang ang patch).. mine is the second cheapest at $24.02.. For me, that is a steal.. coz this card is valued at around $80..

I decided on getting this card coz I believe that if given the chance to play.. Frye can light it up.. and he is a force better than what Eddy Curry can give the Knicks night in and night out.. I was going to get a David Lee Exquisite Auto (not the RC) but it went up to $26.. And I think that is not cheap for a David Lee Exquisite Card.. Okay deal but not cheap.. Frye has now being used in the Knicks rotation and has produced.. Today, in a loss, Frye scored 22 pts and grabbed 9 rebounds.. Not bad eh.. Not bad at all!!! :cool:

BTW, this is not a Rookie Card but this is a Rookie Autographed Card.. The Exquisite rookie card of Frye is #d to 99 and ends at around $300-400.. also autographed and has a patch as well.. FYI, a rookie autographed card is somewhat like a rookie insert in lay man's language but is much more expensive coz its autographed.. :rolleyes:

Here is the card.. Just look at the colors on the patch.. Sweet!!! :)

post-75683-1164103412.jpg

Edited by revi